A billionaire is a person with a net worth of at least one billion (1,000,000,000, i.e. a thousand million) units of a given currency, usually strongest currencies such as the United States dollar, the euro, Kuwaiti Dinar, Jordanian Dinar, Bahrain Dinar, Pound sterling. May these Billionaire Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “The best way to become a billionaire is to help a billion people.” Peter Diamandis
2. “You can be a they and be a billionaire. Not all billionaires are happy and fulfilled. My whole thing is, add value to whoever you meet. Sometimes, the value is just being happy and loving, giving an extra couple of moments to look someone in the eye. Nothing replaces authentic feeling and emotion.”
3. “The quickest way to become a millionaire in the airline business is to start out as a billionaire.” Richard Branson
4. “I walk around like I’m a billionaire, I believe in the universe, I never worry about money and that’s why money comes to me.” Gemma Collins
5. “You can have all the money in the world. You can be a multi-billionaire, but if you do not have your health it means nothing. Your health is the No. 1 important thing in your life.” Suze Orman
6. “Because 98 percent of our ideas are not great ideas, or everyone would be a billionaire. So yeah. That’s something people have had a lot of experience in: being told our idea is bad or our performance is bad.” Dax Shepard
7. “In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I’ll be the richest man in the world. That’s one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire. I want to get to a position where generation on generation don’t have to worry about nothing. I don’t want family members from my kids to my son’s kids to never have to worry. And I can’t do that now just playing basketball.” Lebron James
8. “You can’t become a billionaire stepping over children sleeping on the street.” Bernie Sanders
9. “Billionaire investors know they’re going to be wrong, so they have a plan to protect against wrong.” Tony Robbins
10. “The world’s biggest problems are the world’s biggest market opportunities. And that’s a huge thing. Solve hunger, literacy and energy problems, get the gratitude of the world and become a billionaire in the process.” Peter Diamandis
I hope you enjoyed these Billionaire Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Multi-billionaire Explains His Simple Steps To Success: