A Millionaire is an individual whose net worth or wealth is equal to or exceeds one million units of currency. Depending on the currency, a certain level of prestige is associated with being a millionaire. May these Millionaire Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “There is no monopoly on becoming a millionaire. If you’re jealous of those with more money, don’t just sit there and complain – do something to make more money yourself.” Gina Rinehart
2. “You want to be a millionaire. But your values system says you believe in sleep more than grinding!” Eric Thomas
3. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.” Bob Proctor
4. “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” Jim Rohn
5. “It is a shame for a man to be a millionaire in possessions if he is not also a millionaire in beneficence.” Lyman Abbott
6. “You can’t just wish to be a millionaire; you have to figure out how to earn it.” Dolly Parton
7. “A millionaire is a person who is free, who does what she loves, who has unlimited materials, her choice of tools, abundance, inspiration, freedom and an inflated sense of entitlement to have, create and get more.” Sara Genn
8. “Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer. Keep your eyes on the stars, learn from the best.” John Pierpont Morgan
9. “Once I began following my own instincts, sales took off and I became a millionaire.” Larry Flynt
10. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage. Making critical decisions about your career, business, investments and other resources conjures up fear, fear that is part of the process of becoming a financial success.” Thomas J. Stanley
I hope you enjoyed these Millionaire Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.