We all can make GameChanging moves in our lives that will help to elevate it to a new level. Here is a list of 12 GameChanging tactics that will have a profound impact on your life if implemented. Life gets better when you get better, life changes when you change. So do what needs to done and make it happen.
1. Stop Hanging Around With People Who Have No Ambition
It is very important that the people whom you surround yourself with on a daily basis are ambitious people. You have to let go of the ones who have no ambition, and the ones who have just accepted the mediocre life. These type of people are the ones who are stuck in the life of conformity, and if you spend major time with them you will accept the timid life too, unconsciously. You become who you associate with, who you spend time with is who you become, the people in your life will influence the direction in which your life goes. Find ambitious people and get around them, stop wasting your time with people who have no ambition.
“Surround yourself with people who have dreams, desire, and ambition; they’ll help you push for, and realize your own.” Anonymous
2. Stop Complaining
Don’t be a little whiner, and don’t sit around complaining about things in your life. I’m intrigued by people who just insist on complaining, wasting their time dwelling on problems rather than focusing on their blessings. Why would you waste your time complaining? How does that help you to make any progress? So stop complaining from today if you do engage in that, no one wants to hear that nonsense, and no one cares.
“Stop complaining and appreciate the life you have.” Anonymous
3. Take Action
Be an action taker in all aspects of your life. Whatever needs to be done, do it. Be action orientated. Action is the key to progress, action is what conquers your fears, action is what helps you to grow as an individual within yourself, and action is what makes all the difference.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso
4. Be Fearless
Be fearless and go after what you want, too many of us are held back in life by fear of failure, we engage in hallucinations of failure rather than hallucinations of success. Develop within yourself the characteristic of fearlessness, as that is what sets you free from a life of self-betrayal. Be who you want to be, and do what you want to do.
“Be fearless and extraordinary.” Anonymous
5. Be Grateful
Be grateful for everything in your life, the things that you are grateful for will multiply for you. Be grateful for your life, your time, your health, your family, your wealth, your abundance, and your prosperity. The attitude of gratitude will open more doors of opportunities for you. Be grateful at all times.
“A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.” Anonymous
6. Stop Wasting Time On Meaningless Things
You have 24 hours a day, how many of those hours are you spending on success related activities? And how many of those hours are you wasting on mediocre related activities? The way you spend your time daily will determine the life that you live. Things that people waste their time on; small talk, discussing people, social media, procrastinating, doing that which does not need to be done, entertainment, and sleeping. Stop wasting time on things that add no value to your life.
“I do not want to waste any time. And if you are not working on important things, you are wasting time.” Dean Kamen
7. Stop Making Excuses
Excuses are lies we tell ourselves to justify our inaction. Stop making excuses for why things are not going the way you want them to go. Excuses are those things that confine you to a life of mediocrity. Stop the excuse making if you want your life to change. Catch yourself when you are about to make an excuse for your inaction, snap out of that habit. Be action orientated rather than excuse orientated.
“Create a way, not an excuse.” Anonymous
8. Schedule Your Days Around Your Major Goals
Plan your week ahead so that you utilize your time in the most productive manner. This should be done on Sunday ideally so that not a minute is wasted engaging in mediocrity during the week. Let your time be spent in a way that is aligned to your major goals so that you may attain success.
“The things that get scheduled are the things that get done.” Robin Sharma
9. Go With Your Gut Instincts
You know inside of you when something feels right or wrong. Learn to trust and act on that inner intuition. If you don’t want to do something, don’t do it, if you don’t want to be around certain people or engage in certain activities, don’t.
“Trust the vibes you get. Energy doesn’t lie.” Anonymous
10. Be Surrounded By Positivity
Surround yourself with positivity at all times, within your mind and your life, it is of utmost importance. Positivity is contagious, so is negativity. Be in the company of those who talk health, wealth, positivity and success. Positivity leads to prosperity, negativity leads to mediocrity. Fill your mind with positive thoughts, and surround yourself with positive people. Life gets better when you remove the toxic people. Filter your life and your mind so that you may move in the direction of your dreams.
“Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” Anonymous
11. Always Look For The Good
Have eyes that see the best in all situations, always look for the good and you will find it. Make it a habit to focus your mind on the good that you have in your life. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
“Look for the good always and you will find it.” ATGW
12. Act From Your Imagination
You can achieve anything, if you see it in your mind you can make it a reality through hard work and dedication. Use your imagination to see yourself living the life of your dreams. Your imagination can take you to great heights within yourself well before you attain success in your outer world. When you see it in your mind that will help you to believe that it is possible for you to achieve your dreams and that in turn will inspire you to take action. Whatever you want must first be manifested within yourself through the use of your imagination.
“Imagination will take you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
How To Achieve Success?
How To Achieve Success?
Success can be defined in many ways; it can be happiness for one person and wealth for another. It can be peace for one and respect for another. Everyone can define success in their own way, but in general, it is a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
Throughout life, we have a hunger to achieve greatness. The more we achieve the better life becomes. There are plenty of opportunities in this world. If you have a dream to succeed and achieve something special in this life, you need to put in the work, because without action, nothing is possible. The majority of people only dream to succeed, while a small minority work hard to achieve their dreams. To attain success, you need to sacrifice many things, this is how the successful people in this world achieved their greatness.
We need to understand how to achieve success. To do this, we need to break down what success means. The best way to do this is by understanding and analyzing successful people. Successful people in this world emulated and followed the footsteps of other successful people. For example, there is a pattern with successful people. Many successful people wake up early. They spend their time wisely throughout the day, reading and gaining knowledge. This is key to success, while keeping a good balance in life is also vital in achieving success.
Quotes On Success
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Steve Jobs
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
5 Great Pointers On Achieving Success
Follow Your Passion
Success does not come overnight, it takes a lot of hard work and passion to reach the desired goal and dream. It requires strong dedication, hard work, constant improvement, and sometimes luck. If you are not doing what you love, then you are bound to give up and fail. Only those who have a great passion for something they love, will continue, and strive hard to move on and achieve greatness. It should be something you are willing to sacrifice and dedicate your life to. Every day, every week, and every hour of the day should be dedicated to achieving your goals and dreams.
Find The Correct Balance
Life is all about finding the right balance. When you find the right balance, only then will you see success around you and within you. Balance your time, spend time with your family and friends. Allocate time to achieving your goals and targets. Look after your health, exercise, and eat well. Life is all about finding a balance. Do not sacrifice one thing for another. It is important to find the right balance in life.
Establish A Routine
Routines are vital when you are trying to succeed. We are taught from a young age the importance of keeping a good routine in life because without a routine you will be a mess and it will become harder for you to do well in achieving your goals and targets. For example, people who have a job, working for a company, these companies have strict routines in place. The reason for this is so that the company performs well and becomes more successful. Even in our daily lives, without routine we will be all over the place. It is proven that a person who has no routine in life, is a person who is very lazy, a time waster and someone who has no goals and ambition in life. Therefore, we should strive to have good routines in our life, as this will lead us to have a better life.
Learn From Your Mistakes
Successful people have failed many times. It is inevitable unless you are an extremely lucky person, where everything works out for you. But, when starting off, the first few steps are the hardest. Many people who have achieved great things have failed on many occasions. There are many obstacles in front of you that blocks you from reaching the next stage of success. For example, there are many entrepreneurs who have failed in many businesses, until that one business that has made them successful. Without failures and mistakes, we as humans will never learn, therefore make as many mistakes as you can, as these mistakes will lead you to gain more experience and knowledge in achieving your goals and dreams.
Find Support And Resources
Find yourself a mentor, you need someone who can point you in the right direction to achieve greatness. With the correct help and support, you can achieve even better than you would do by yourself. If a mentor is not available, try reaching out to others in your field. Find people who have already achieved what you plan to achieve, and try and get as much information from them as possible so that you can reach that level of success one day. Networking is important to become successful and bigger in what you are trying to accomplish. Reaching out to people will allow you to grow further. It will allow you to find out information that you did not even know you needed. Therefore, speaking out and finding the right support and resources will push you to the next level.
To summarize, to achieve success, you must be wise and bold. A person who does not try and is lazy in life will go nowhere. You cannot just dream and expect everything to fall perfectly in front of you. You must work hard to get results. We should analyze those who have achieved greatness, by following in their footsteps. Only then can we crawl, walk, and then achieve our own success. Remember, success does not come overnight, it begins with baby steps, and when you are established, you will see the greatest successes.
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower from Ralph Smart of Infinite Waters (Diving Deep). This was an excellent talk about the importance of self-love and it’s relevance to success. Take this information and implement it so that you can live life a life of self-love.
1. Self-love is the secret gateway to becoming your greatest version.
2. Without self-love you won’t go far.
3. Self-love has changed my life in a phenomenal way. It’s helped me connect with millions of people living infinite abundance.
4. And there was a time when I didn’t love myself, look, nobody teaches us how to love ourselves, why it’s important to love ourselves, what are the benefits of loving yourself. No, they don’t teach you that, that’s why a lot of us are really confused.
5. Practicing the art of self-love is a lifelong process. I mean every single day.
6. And it starts with this, stop caring what other people think.
7. We want to be accepted so therefore we spend our whole entire lives trying to conform to other people’s standards instead of creating our own.
8. Other people’s beauty standards. Their body standards – I want to look like that Ralph, it’s not fair.
9. So, what helped me along my journey was to stop trying to live by other people’s standards.
10. Instead, I had to learn how to live by my own standards and you do this simply by surrendering, it’s not about competing – I want to be like them, that’s a disrespect towards yourself.
11. You want to become your greatest version, your, not me, for you. Do it for you. Right, and it’s such a weight off your shoulders.
12. I just started to realize I’ve got to start creating my own standards. Living in my own standards of beauty. Accepting my body how it is, the shape of my face. I love it all. And that’s how to begin to love yourself.
13. Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.
14. Ok, how many weird people do you know? That is how to switch to self-love. Weird people aren’t weird, that’s just what we call them. Weird people are unique. That’s why they stand out.
15. And have you ever noticed that when you find someone who is very unique, it almost allows you to be yourself? You feel comfortable around them because you’re like they’re so weird well I’m going to be weird anyway. Then you fall into the true authentic you.
16. Spend time with unique people who don’t care about copying other people, they are original, they love who they are 100%. And I do it all the time, I meet a lot of very very weird people every single day, well, I’m Diving Deep and it’s beautiful.
17. I have to always honor my uniqueness. You won’t find another Infinite Waters, if you do, they’re a clone.
18. When we talk of Self-love, I’ve realized this that you’ve got to go to the place where you find your greatest power, that’s what helped me along my journey.
19. I realized, for a long time I was living a very very harmful lifestyle because I wasn’t practicing self-love, I wasn’t doing what I love every single day, I was in the wrong environment, the wrong friends, I was following the wrong crowd. If you’re doing all of that it’s going to be very hard to love yourself
20. But when you go to the place where you find your greatest power. Skate every day like me. You’re in the seat of your power, you are in the throne. Whether you be a makeup artist or scientist, you do that every single day, go into the lab, you are in the seat of your power. That’s how to practice the art of self-love.
21. You go to the place of your greatest empowerment every single day. I’m always in nature. I’m in the art gallery. I’m doing what I love. I get to wake up and do whatever I want and live in infinite abundance. You think I’m complaining?
22. You can’t love other people until you love yourself. And not caring what other people think is the greatest form of self-love.
The above information was just over 7 minutes of the video.
This is amazing information from Ralph.
Check out the full video:
5 Powerful Things Successful People Do Differently
Many people believe that a successful life is just a matter of luck, and leave everything to their destiny to decide whether or not they will be successful.
On the other hand, what many people are unaware of is that successful people have certain habits that separate them from ordinary people.
These people are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They are self-conscious and know how to turn a losing moment into a winning moment. They are motivated, disciplined and consistent. Above all, they are not made through just a matter of luck.
Here are five powerful things successful people do differently.
1. Turn Their Passion Into A Full-Time Profession
It’s obvious that if you are doing the things that you don’t love you soon get fed up with your work and fail to give your maximum at your workplace. You will be less focused, procrastinate more, feel tired, make more excuses and hence your input will reflect your output.
Successful people do what they love. They give priority to their interests over wealth or respect. Almost all the artists, sportspersons and entrepreneurs are underpaid at first. No matter how bad the circumstances, they worked consistently and devoted their heart and soul into their work. They looked for ways to increase their revenue and transformed their passion into a full-time profession.
If you want to be successful, give priority to your passion and think of ways to make it your full-time job. Then you will be happier and have a more meaningful life.
2. Setting Priorities
Millions of people fail every year not because they do not have aspirations but because they fail to set priorities. They try to do a lot of things at once, rather than focusing on one important task. They are brilliant at achieving not-so-important goals, and poor at reflecting on the necessary task.
Successful people think otherwise. They cut-off all the distractions and pick the toughest task first. They work outside their comfort zone to complete the difficult tasks.
3. Continuously Reinforce The Foundation
Every profession has some key skills which form the foundation. If the skills are not harnessed continuously, it will affect your whole business career. Successful people are smart enough to find the key skills of their profession and spend the maximum amount of time and money in developing those areas.
They read books, attend seminars, and meet like-minded people. Some top performers also hire a coach to become exceptionally good at what they love to do.
To get the maximum output you can follow the 3% rule of investment. The rule says that if you spend 3% of your income in self-education, you will see yourself outperforming 90% of the people around you.
4. Goal Setting
Everyone talks about goal setting. Why is it so? Because it’s a roadmap. If you do not know how to reach your destination then most certainly you will never be able to reach it. Goal setting works as a roadmap to success, and it’s the common trait that all successful people follow. Here are the phenomenal benefits of goal setting.
- You’ll have a clear vision on what to do today, tomorrow, and next month if you already know about your destination in detail.
- Clarity in decision-making abilities.
- You will start finding new ways to reach your goals in the minimum amount of time and money.
- Studies have shown that reviewing your goals every day improves motivation in an unexpected way.
- People who have goals have a high self-image of themselves. High self-image results in increased productivity and confidence.
- Goal setting leads to a more meaningful life.
5. Dealing With Uncertain Moments
Where people are afraid of taking risks, successful people not only take risks but also develop their risk-taking muscle within themselves so that they can fight against the uncertain moments (fight or flight).
A successful life is not determined through massive luck but through the courage to take big risks. Challenges and opportunities come along with a certain amount of risk.
While ordinary people avoid risk due to ‘fear of failure‘, successful people continuously overcome one uncertain moment after another to achieve personal and professional excellence.
The biggest enemy or obstacle on your path to success is a negative mindset or the perception that you need to be born into wealth, and extremely lucky. Well, that is not the case. Most successful people are not born into wealth or born lucky. They tried new things, made mistakes, learned and made their way through the journey to success.
If you want to be successful, make sure that you are doing what you love, setting priorities and removing clutter and distractions from your everyday life, enhancing your key skills, setting clear and in-detailed goals, taking risks and dealing with uncertain moments with a positive mindset.
What’s your mindset towards a successful life? Share your views in the comments below.
35 Metaverse Quotes On Success
35 Test Quotes On Success
35 Louis Theroux Quotes On Success
35 John Quincy Adams Quotes On Success
35 Arab Proverbs On Success
35 Currency Quotes On Success
35 Tibetan Proverbs On Success
35 SEO Quotes on Success
35 Itachi Quotes On Success
35 Move Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes4 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience