Deep Love is seeing someone at their most vulnerable, often lowest point, and reaching out your hand to help them get back up. Because deep love is selfless. It’s realizing there’s someone out there that you don’t think twice about caring for. Caring for them is as involuntary as breathing. May these Deep Love Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball
2. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” Morrie Schwartz
3. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” Gilbert K. Chesterton
4. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
5. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” Bill Wilson
6. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
7. “Together with you is my favorite place to be.” Unknown
8. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” Paul McCartney
9. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” Herman Hesse
10. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” James Baldwin
11. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” Lao Tzu
12. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddha
13. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” Khalil Gibran
14. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” Mother Teresa
15. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” Robert A. Heinlein
16. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu
17. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou
18. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” Elbert Hubbard
19. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” Honore de Balzac
20. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations, and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless love will find it’s way.” Malika E. Nura
22. “Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand!” Mother Teresa
23. “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard.
And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” Rana Suzuki
24. “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” Hermann J. Steinherr
25. ” have a deep love for life and my fellow human beings. I try to understand everything that everybody does, even if it seems wrong to me.” Steve Vai
26. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” Unknown
27. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” Roy Croft
28. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” Roy Croft
29. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
30. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” Julia Roberts
31. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” Sam Keen
32. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” Oscar Wilde
33. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” Oprah Winfrey
34. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” Martin Luther King Jr.
35. “Deep love is more than physical touch? It is being touched on every level, in every cell of your body, every oxygen molecule in your breathing, every firing neuron in your brain. We want to be touched by Life until we are bursting and to share that uncontainable joy with others.” Oshana Dave
I hope you enjoyed these Deep Love Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.