Drive means to have energy and determination to do something. A person with the drive to succeed has goals and puts forth effort to reach those goals. The drive to succeed is a strong indicator of persistence, sustained effort, and accomplishing what one sets out to do. May these Drive Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “I’ve always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.” Chuck Norris
2. “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” Sabrina Bryan
3. “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” Roger Bannister
4. “Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence.” Denis Waitley
5. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” Jack Welch
6. “To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy. This is success!” Sasha Azevedo
7. “Rational thoughts never drive people’s creativity the way emotions do.” Neil deGrasse Tyson
8. “I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith.” Stephen Curry
9. “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.” Elon Musk
10. “My dad was a man of integrity who taught me to always do the right thing even when nobody is watching. He ran a trucking company, and watching how he operated his business instilled a drive and work ethic that stuck with me.” Rob Stone
11. “Don’t waste your time trying to turn ducks into eagles. Hire people who already have the motivation and drive to be eagles and then just let them soar.” Jim Rohn
12. “We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror.” Marshall McLuhan
13. “If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.” B. C. Forbes
14. “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.” Pythagoras
15. “The more you drive positive change, the more enhanced your business model.” Anand Mahindra
16. “Think ahead. Don’t let day-to-day operations drive out planning.” Donald Rumsfeld
17. “I am so attracted to ambition and drive and talent. If a man loves something and can put his heart into it, I am instantly into him. I like a strong man who can be in control and make decisions but who is sensitive and attentive. That is the perfect combination.” Meaghan Rath
18. “A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.” Francis of Assisi
19. “The parts of life that drive me are getting that homeless person off the street and helping people receive the education they deserve. I want to be able to help the ones that want the help, but also guide the ones who don’t so they are also in a better position.” Booker T
20. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Don’t confuse drive and passion. Drive pushes you forward. It’s a duty, an obligation. Passion pulls you. It’s the sense of connection you feel when the work you do expresses who you are. Only passion will get you through the tough times.” Randy Komisar
22. “I’m never satisfied with my performance. I want to keep pushing myself. The great thing about being an actor is you’re always learning. That’s what excites me about the job and what continues to drive me.” Drew Fuller
23. “Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude.” Kirsten Sweetland
24. “Having the chance to play sports growing up teaches you all kinds of life lessons. It gives young people confidence and instills in them motivation and drive to be the best one can be. It’s absolutely invaluable.” April Ross
25. “It is accurate that the Walt Disney Company and ESPN are committed to diversity and inclusion. These are long-standing values that drive fundamental fairness while providing us with the widest possible pool of talent to create the smartest and most creative staff. We do not view this as a political stance but as a human stance.” John Skipper
26. “Working with passion is an engine that is unbelievable. A person with drive and passion does three times the job of another person. But it is not so much the quantity of the job; that is not the point. The point is that they draw crowds; they have followers; they push, and lead, and so achieve much more.” Dov Seidman
27. “I think it’s the pain and suffering that drive you to become an artist. The art itself should be the pain, sort of exorcising every demon and making you feel like you’re a person that matters.” Marilyn Manson
28. “We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the chickadee because of its indomitable spirit.” Tom Brown, Jr.
29. “Technology is so much fun but we can drown in our technology. The fog of information can drive out knowledge.” Daniel J. Boorstin
30. “It doesn’t matter where you come from, what you have or don’t have, what you lack, or what you have too much of. But all you need to have is faith in God, an undying passion for what you do and what you choose to do in this life, and a relentless drive and the will to do whatever it takes to be successful in whatever you put your mind to.” Stephen Curry
31. “Respect your parents. What they tell you is true. Hard work, dedication and faith will get you anything. Imagination will drive itself. You can get anything you want, but you have to have faith behind all your ideas. Stick to your goals and have an undying faith.” Russell Simmons
32. “As a leader, you must consistently drive effective communication. Meetings must be deliberate and intentional – your organizational rhythm should value purpose over habit and effectiveness over efficiency.” Chris Fussell
33. “Never quit believing that you can develop in life. Never give up. Don’t deny the inward spirit that provides the drive to accomplish great things in life.” Jon Huntsman, Sr.
34. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” Vince Lombardi
35. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” Tommy Hilfiger
I hope you enjoyed these Drive Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out The Secrets That Drive Us To Greater Success | Jon Gordon | TEDxHilliard: