Humanitarian is defined as a person who cares about people and who often participates in charity or does good work to show that care. An example of a humanitarian is a person who gives time and money to relieve the suffering of humanity. May these Humanitarian Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Since the world has existed, there has been injustice. But it is one world, the more so as it becomes smaller, more accessible. There is just no question that there is more obligation that those who have should give to those who have nothing.” Audrey Hepburn
2. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Do not sit and wait for a savior to come, be the savior for the people in despair.” Abhijit Naskar
4. “There is a humanitarian impulse that one aspires to and there are days when one doesn’t do it very well.” Ralph Fiennes
5. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?” Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “The true measure of the justice of a system is the amount of protection it guarantees to the weakest.” Aung San Suu Kyi
7. “There is no joy equal to that of being able to work for all humanity and doing what you’re doing well.” Buckminster Fuller
8. “When we live in a world that is very unjust, you have to be a dissident.” Nawal El Saadawi
9. “The destiny of world civilization depends upon providing a decent standard of living for all mankind.” Norman Borlaug
10. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, feed just one.” Mother Teresa
11. “Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.” Diana
12. “The most wonderful study of mankind is man. Relieving human suffering and diffusing universal knowledge is humanitarian.” Daniel D Palmer
13. “Yes, it is love that will save our world and our civilization, love even for enemies.” Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “The humanitarian is a treasure hunter seeking gems of remedy and appreciation.” Richelle E. Goodrich
15. “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” Mahatma Gandhi
16. “Society begins with us and ends with us.” Abhijit Naskar
17. “To say that on a daily basis you can make a difference, well, you can. One act of kindness a day can do it.” Betty Williams
18. “Being a humanitarian, supporting animal rights activists, human rights activists, it’s all the same.”
19. “The humanitarian thing is to try to do all we can for these people.” Tim Horton
20. “The destiny of world civilization depends upon providing a decent standard of living for all mankind.” Norman Borlaug
21. “Humanitarianism consists in never sacrificing a human being to a purpose.” Albert Schweitzer
22. “Open your eyes, stand with dignity and speak out aloud, my people, my responsibility – my society, my responsibility – my world, my responsibility. Abhijit Naskar
23. “Don’t be content in your life just to do no wrong, be prepared every day to try and do some good.” Nicholas Winton
24. “Don’t look for big things, just do small things with great love. The smaller the thing, the greater must be our love.” Mother Teresa
25. “The fact is that ours is the first generation that can look disease and extreme poverty in the eye, look across the ocean to Africa, and say this, and mean it. We do not have to stand for this. A whole continent written off – we do not have to stand for this.” Bono (Paul David Lewis)
26. “The destiny of world civilization depends upon providing a decent standard of living for all mankind.” Norman Borlaug
27. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” Nelson Mandela
28. “Humanitarian appeals always help. They penetrate deeper than political tradeoffs.” Jesse Jackson
29. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.” Nelson Mandela
31. “Adjusting to inhumanity is crime against humanity.” Abhijit Naskar
32. “The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs, no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another, even the lowliest creature; but to do so is to renounce our manhood and shoulder a guilt which nothing justifies.” Dr. Albert Schweitzer
33. “You have to separate the humanitarian impulse from the record of aid itself. We all want to help. Many people would say that it’s the moral impulse of the rich to help the poor, but the record of aid has been terrible.” George Ayittey
34. “Humanitarian issues must bring together all people who act in good faith trying to alleviate the suffering of people in dire need especially women, children and the elderly.” Sergei Lavrov
35. “The power of human empathy, leading to collective action, saves lives, and frees prisoners. Ordinary people, whose personal well-being and security are assured, join together in huge numbers to save people they do not know, and will never meet, unlike any other creature on this planet, humans can learn and understand, without having experienced. They can think themselves into other people’s places, we do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” J.K Rowling
I hope you enjoyed these Humanitaruan Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.