Harriett Jackson Brown Jr. is an American author best known for his inspirational book, Life’s Little Instruction Book, which was a New York Times bestseller (1991–1994). Its sequel Life’s Little Instruction Book: Volume 2 also made it to the same best seller list in 1993. May these H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Spend your life lifting people up, not putting them down.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. “Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece – by thought, choice, courage, and determination.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. “Become the kind of person who brightens a room just by entering it.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but by perseverance.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. “Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
10. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. “Never underestimate your power to change yourself.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
12. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
13. “While earning your daily bread, be sure you share a slice with those less fortunate.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
14. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. “Don’t judge those who try and fail. Judge only those who fail to try.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
16. “Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity of others.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. “Don’t expect others to listen to your advice and ignore your example.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
19. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. “Kind words and good deeds are eternal. You never know where their influence will end.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
21. “Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
22. “Your mind can only hold one thought at a time. Make it a positive and constructive one.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
23. “Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English. It means they know another language.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
24. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
25. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
26. “Improve your performance by improving your attitude.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
27. “Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
28. “Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people’s bad manners.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
29. “Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
30. “Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
31. “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
32. “Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
33. “Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from doing little things well.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
34. “Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There’s plenty of movement, but you never know if it’s going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
35. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I hope you enjoyed these H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Life’s Little Instruction Book – H. Jackson Brown Jr │Animated Summary:
Have A Great Day!
35 Metaverse Quotes On Success
In futurism and science fiction, the Metaverse is a hypothetical iteration of the Internet as a single, universal and immersive virtual world that is facilitated by the use of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) headsets. In colloquial use, a Metaverse is a network of 3D virtual worlds focused on social connection. May these Metaverse Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Other virtual worlds soon followed suit, from the Metaverse to the Matrix. The Firefly universe was anchored in a sector adjacent to the Star Wars galaxy, with a detailed re-creation of the Star Trek universe in the sector adjacent to that. Users could now teleport back and forth between their favorite fictional worlds. Middle Earth. Vulcan. Pern. Arrakis. Magrathea. Discworld, Mid-World, Riverworld, Ringworld. Worlds upon worlds.” Ernest Cline
2. “The Metaverse is going to be far more pervasive and powerful than anything else. If one central company gains control of this, they will become more powerful than any government and be a god on Earth.” Tim Sweeney
3. “I am super optimistic about the Metaverse because I know how the human mind works and I am telling you this now with confidence that after 5 to 7 years most of the population of this world will live in the metaverse world.” Anuj Jasani
4. “The Metaverse is, par excellence, the ultimate ANTI-travel dystopia. Well, at least on paper. Cambridge Dictionary defines travel as “to make a journey, usually over a long distance.” In the Metaverse, au contraire, there are no distances at all. The central concept of space is nonsensical in a virtual environment. That’s why most people in our industry are still skeptical of its practical applications: if you erase one essential part (the distance) from the travel equation, only the journey remains. And so does the question: is traveling without moving, still traveling? Or is it something else?” Simone Puorto
5. “The future of collaboration is the Metaverse.” Dave Waters
6. “People don’t understand NFTs, Metaverse, and crypto today the same way they didn’t understand online shopping in the 1995.” Anuj Jasani
7. “Meta’s Metaverse would be a massive factor in replacing human relationships. Not only would it threaten or endanger human interaction, but it could contribute to people choosing more of the AR world rather than the real world outside the lenses.” Eric Schmidt
8. “The Metaverse is coming. Metaverse is not only a place to game. Future worlds will be photorealistic, obey the laws of physics and be inhabited by human avatars and AI beings. We will create a future in these Metaverses before actually downloading the blueprints to be fab’ed in the physical world.” Jensen Huang
9. “In the next 5 years we will effectively transition from people seeing us primarily as a social media company to being a Metaverse company.” Mark Zuckerberg
10. “With the metaverse we are transitioning from viewing a 2D world looking at the internet to living inside the internet in a 3D world.” Dave Waters
11. “What is inevitable is not death but change. Change is the only abiding reality. The Metaverse evolves, fractally and forever. Saints become sinners, sinners become saints. Dust becomes men, men become gods, gods become dust.” Robert Charles Wilson
12. “The Metaverse is the ideal playground in which the AI can let off steam. The more humans lose themselves in it, the more the AI will take control. That much is certain.” Murat Durmus
13. “In simplest terms, the Metaverse is the internet, but in 3D.” Ed Greigg
14. “The people are pieces of software called avatars. They are the audiovisual bodies that people use to communicate with each other in the Metaverse.” Neal Stephenson
15. “The Metaverse is best understood as the shift of computing and interaction from a device in your pocket into a virtual simulation.” Matthew Ball
16. “Metaverse isn’t a thing a company builds. It’s the next chapter of the internet overall.” Mark Zuckerberg
17. “The Metaverse is here, and it’s not only transforming how we see the world but how we participate in it – from the factory floor to the meeting room.” Satya Nadella
18. “There’s not an agreement on what the Metaverse is, even though one company has changed its name in anticipation of defining it.” Eric Schmidt
19. “The watchword of the Metaverse is continuity. The feeling that when you go from one place to another place, there are some things that, your identity comes with you. So avatars are important, your digital goods come with you. Can your friends come with you? Can you travel together? Can you stay in communication while you move from place to place?” Andrew Bosworth
20. “The Metaverse is not magic, it is a new world created by aliens from planet Earth to give an infinite experience of the existing world.” Anuj Jasani
21. “The Metaverse? That’s just what we’re calling cyberspace now.” William Gibson
22. “In a Metaverse, we all are kings.” Anonymous
23. “A Metaverse is a possible future in which online communities, organizations, and economies have evolved beyond their current forms.” Richard Stallman
24. “The Metaverse is not a silver bullet, but rather a useful tool to be used in the hands of innovative people. It’s not meant to address all problems, but rather it can be a great way to make changes and start new things.” Neal Stephenson
25. “Virtual world exists and now after Metaverse boom virtual world is developing very fast and time is not far away we all will start living in virtual world.” Anuj Jasani
26. “Metaverse. It’s the next generation of reality.” Anonymous
27. “Even if a corporation changes its name in preparation of defining it, there is no agreement on what a Metaverse is.” Eric Schmidt
28. “Da5id Meier, supreme hacker overlord, founding father of the Metaverse protocol, creator and proprietor of the world-famous Black Sun, has just suffered a system crash. He’s been thrown out of his own bar by his own daemons.” Neal Stephenson
29. “India has a huge role to play in shaping the future of the current internet, and in shaping the future of the internet, which we see as the Metaverse.” Ajit Mohan
30. “People will become billionaire faster than current billionaire after entering the Metaverse world.” Anuj Jasani
31. “You can think about the Metaverse as an embodied internet where instead of just viewing content – you are in it.” Mark Zuckerberg
32. “I think digital goods and creators are just going to be huge… in terms of people expressing themselves through their avatars, through digital clothing, through digital goods, the apps that they have, that they bring with them from place to place. A lot of the Metaverse experience is going to be around being able to teleport from one experience to another. So being able to basically have your digital goods and your inventory and bring them from place to place, that’s going to be a big investment that people make.” Mark Zuckerberg
33. “If one central company gains control of the Metaverse, it will become more powerful than any government and be a god on Earth.” Tim Sweeny
34. “Metaverse means an ever-growing share of our lives, labor, leisure, time, wealth, happiness, and relationships will be spent inside virtual worlds,” Matthew Ball
35. “The Metaverse has become the newest macro-goal for many of the world’s tech giants.” Matthew Ball
I hope you enjoyed these Metaverse Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Who Will Run the Metaverse? Top 5 Companies Leading the Metaverse Arms Race From Wayne Hu:
Have A Great Day!
35 Test Quotes On Success
Test is a process to evaluate quality, consistency, function, and reliability of something before operating in an actual setting. It is also a set of questions given to a person to discover their mental capacity, skill, or understanding in a specific subject matter. Tests at school could be jarring for many, and some base their success on them. However, various instances in life could be attributed as tests of will, and people can ace them without knowing. May these Goals Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Merit pay has failed repeatedly, and it’s no surprise. When you base teacher pay on standardized test scores, you won’t improve education; you just promote the high-stakes testing craze that’s led parents, students and educators to shout ‘Enough!’ all across the country.” Randi Weingarten
2. “Test a servant while in the discharge of his duty, a relative in difficulty, a friend in adversity, and a wife in misfortune.” Chanakya
3. “It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.” David Allan Coe
4. “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” Martha Graham
5. “The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I’m planning to test my own boundaries.” Rain
6. “I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” Benjamin Franklin
7. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.” Michelle Obama
8. “The first test of a truly great man is his humility. By humility I don’t mean doubt of his powers or hesitation in speaking his opinion, but merely an understanding of the relationship of what he can say and what he can do.” John Ruskin
9. “Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things – of our convictions and priorities, our faith and our faithfulness, our patience and our resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires.” Sheri L. Dew
10. “In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” Tom Bodett
11. “The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones.” Solomon Ibn Gabirol
12. “Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.” Joel Osteen
13. “The test of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.” James Buchanan
14. “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” Gilbert K. Chesterton
15. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.” Vernon Law
16. “No man is truly great who is great only in his lifetime. The test of greatness is the page of history.” William Hazlitt
17. “Perhaps the surest test of an individual’s integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect.” Thomas S. Monson
18. “The moment the alarm goes off is the first test; it sets the tone for the rest of the day. The test is not a complex one: when the alarm goes off, do you get up out of bed, or do you lie there in comfort and fall back to sleep? If you have the discipline to get out of bed, you win – you pass the test.” Jocko Willink
19. “It’s good to test yourself and develop your talents and ambitions as fully as you can and achieve greater success; but I think success is the feeling you get from a job well done, and the key thing is to do the work.” Peter Thiel
20. “The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” Robert Green Ingersoll
21. “The measure of a man is not how much he suffers in the test, but how he comes out at the end.” Neal Shusterman
22. “Never test another man by your own weakness.” Joseph Conrad
23. “Who you are in public is a test of your conviction; who you are in private, integrity.” Criss Jami
24. “If you live in such a manner as to stand the test of the last judgment, you can depend upon it that the world will not speak well of you.” Alistair Begg
25. “The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.” William Lyon Phelps
26. “Character is both developed and revealed by test and all of life is a test.” Rick Warren
27. “There never comes a point where a theory can be said to be true. The most that one can claim for any theory is that it has shared the successes of all its rivals and that it has passed at least one test which they have failed.” A.J. Ayer
28. “To act coolly, intelligently and prudently in perilous circumstances is the test of a man – and also a nation.” Adlai E. Stevenson
29. “Every moment of your life is either a test or celebration.” David Deida
30.“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
31. “Never test the depth of the river with both the feet.” Warren Buffet
32. “Test scores and measures of achievement tell you where a student is, but they don’t tell you where a student can end up with.” Carol S. Dweck
33. “This is a test. It is only a test. Had it been an actual job, you would have received raises, promotions, and other signs of appreciation.” Robert Benchley
34. “Life is not a multiple choice test, it’s an open-book essay exam.” Alan Blinder
35. “The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
I hope you enjoyed these Test Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Inspirational Quotes For Exam Success From CreativeCite:
Have A Great Day!
35 Louis Theroux Quotes On Success
Louis Sebastian Theroux is an English-American documentarian, journalist, broadcaster, and author. He has received two British Academy Television Awards and a Royal Television Society Television Award. He is best known for his documentaries like My Scientology Movie, Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekends other travel and lifestyle shows. May these Louis Theroux Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “On the list of qualities necessary to humans trying to make our way through life, truth scores fairly low. Why do people believe and do weird things? Because in the end, feeling alive is more important than telling the truth. We have evolved as living creatures to express ourselves, to be creative, to tell stories. We are instruments for feeling, faith, energy, emotion, significance, belief, but not really truth.” Louis Theroux
2. “But people don’t change their beliefs easily. Even when their deepest convictions are challenged – by the failure of the world to end, for example – they continue on their way, sticking to the old routine: they get back on their weird bikes and ride again.” Louis Theroux
3. “But one didn’t attach any more significance to these rumors than to the idea that a certain film star had a furry animal removed from his rectum” Louis Theroux
4. “I think of myself as being quite affable, approachable, fairly easy to get to know.” Louis Theroux
5. “She said. “I actually had my butt torn a few weeks ago. But it’s like any job. You have good days and bad days.” Louis Theroux
6. “When you don’t have access to a subject, and all you have is ex-members and critics, there is this gravitational pull toward telling a certain version of events. Scientology would say this, and they have a point, that it’s like doing a portrait of a marriage in which you’re only hearing from the ex-wife and not the ex-husband.” Louis Theroux
7. “Arguably, there’s an emotional side of life that I’m not always completely plugged into.” Louis Theroux
8. “Sometimes I feel a bit socially disconnected in terms of being a little bit gullible about how people interrelate emotionally.” Louis Theroux
9. “I think everybody carries a slight sense of being different, and I know that it comes very naturally to me.” Louis Theroux
10. “Perhaps it’s understandable to be more jaded on one’s second exposure to something strange.” Louis Theroux
11. “It’s difficult to describe the weirdness of speaking to a man who appears to be perfectly in control of his faculties, who can deliver off-the-cuff repartee, and yet who is actually utterly disconnected from who he is.” Louis Theroux
12. “I’ve always seen TV as… it didn’t occupy the same rarefied space as literature, but it’s art you can use day to day. I’ve never been hung up on where it figures in the hierarchy of learning.” Louis Theroux
13. “I don’t like that feeling of holding back difficult questions. I feel like the more I can be transparent in the way I approach a story, the more it makes a satisfying programme.” Louis Theroux
14. “Clearly I’m able to read emotions. But I do feel… What is it? Awkwardness. I’m not a slick dude. That’s what it comes down to. The nakedness, the guilelessness… that’s quite real.” Louis Theroux
15. “I never misrepresent my position – you’ve got to be strong enough to make the argument and marshal the case.” Louis Theroux
16. “I just follow the subjects I’m interested in.” Louis Theroux
17. “I’m not trying to acquire a reputation as serious documentary maker for its own sake.” Louis Theroux
18. “People say I’m deceptively unassuming, but that’s the way I go through life. I’m not flash. You can make it sound calculated, but it’s pretty much just me.” Louis Theroux
19. “Weird Weekends set out to discover the genuinely odd in the most ordinary setting. To me, it’s almost a privilege to be welcomed into these communities and to shine a light on them and, maybe, through my enthusiasm, to get people to reveal more of themselves than they may have intended. The show is laughing at me, adrift in their world, as much as at them. I don’t have to play up that stuff. I’m not a matinee idol disguised as a nerd” Louis Theroux
20. “I sometimes get accused of being ‘faux-naïve,’ but for me, it’s really just about getting down to the basics of something.” Louis Theroux
21. “It’s an industry of lonely people in a crowd, Bill Margold was saying. ‘They’re scared to get close to each other. You’re far better off having someone to sleep next to then having someone to sleep with because you have to trust someone you sleep next to.” Louis Theroux
22. “In my normal way of doing things, there’s a little bit of ‘going native’ that takes place, where you’re in a world long enough, you can’t really help but start to see things in a nuanced, more humanistic way. Just because you’re with people and you start to in general slightly like the people you’re with.” Louis Theroux
23. “Maybe the things that thrill me aren’t going to get me 500 years in prison.” Louis Theroux
24. “When interviews are too cosy, I don’t enjoy them.” Louis Theroux
25. “When you’re in your 40s, you become more conscious of life being of limited duration and that you need to create memories and go on little adventures from time to time.” Louis Theroux
26. “You can say, ‘I am a poet, rock-climbing shaman, and my name is Hiawatha Moonbeam,’ and people in America will say, ‘Hey, that’s great. All power to you, man’.” Louis Theroux
27. “Reflecting the truth sounds easy, but sometimes it’s not.” Louis Theroux
28. “Meeting forensic patients for the first time could occasionally be an unnerving experience. They often came across as mild and gentle people, but the details of the crimes were harrowing in the extreme.” Louis Theroux
29. “The thing is, I have never been that confident, and, um, I have a lot of self-doubt, and I had never – I don’t think I ever would have consciously chosen to be a television presenter.” Louis Theroux
30. “Most people feel that they are the heroes of their own lives and that they’re good people. So if they’re in a crisis, they feel an understandable urge to set out their own version of events.” Louis Theroux
31. “Alcohol, for those addicted to it, is a kind of infatuation. It ends up displacing other relationships, becoming inseparable from your sense of who you are until a better, longer life no longer seems possible” Louis Theroux
32. “How odd, I thought, that even though I don’t believe it still feels nice to be included.” Louis Theroux
33. “Now, with no hate group to run, Jerry spent his days playing Mah-jong on his computer.” Louis Theroux
34. “I wasn’t quite sure what I’d just seen, but I knew it was time for me to leave.” Louis Theroux
35. “The world is a stage we walk upon. We are all in a way fictional characters who write ourselves with our beliefs.” Louis Theroux
I hope you enjoyed these Louis Theroux Goals Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out The Best Moments Of Louis Theroux From BBC Sounds
Have A Great Day!
35 Metaverse Quotes On Success
35 Test Quotes On Success
35 Louis Theroux Quotes On Success
35 John Quincy Adams Quotes On Success
35 Arab Proverbs On Success
35 Currency Quotes On Success
35 Tibetan Proverbs On Success
35 SEO Quotes on Success
35 Itachi Quotes On Success
35 Move Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes4 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience