Katy Perry (Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records and released her debut studio album Katy Hudson under her birth name in 2001, which was commercially unsuccessful. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music after Red Hill ceased operations and she subsequently began working with producers Glen Ballard, Dr. Luke, and Max Martin. After adopting the stage name Katy Perry and being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records, she signed a recording contract with Capitol Records in April 2007. Perry rose to fame in 2008 with the release of her second album, a pop-rock record titled One of the Boys, and its singles ‘I Kissed a Girl’ and ‘Hot n Cold’. Perry has received various awards, including four Guinness World Records, five American Music Awards, a Brit Award, and a Juno Award, and has been included in the annual Forbes lists of highest-earning women in music from 2011–2018. Her estimated net worth as of 2016 is $125 million. She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 100 million records globally throughout her career. In film, she released an autobiographical documentary titled Katy Perry: Part of Me in 2012, and voiced Smurfette in the 2011 film The Smurfs and its sequel in 2013. Perry also began serving as a judge on American Idol in 2018. May these Katy Perry Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect” Katy Perry
2. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” Katy Perry
3. “You can get through it and you can land on your feet triumphantly and strong.” Katy Perry
4. “Don’t care what people gonna think of you, do what you wanna do and seek just your happiness.” Katy Perry
5. “Sometimes if you want to achieve something great, there will be curveballs. You just have to dodge them every once in a while.”Katy Perry
6. “Be yourself and you can be anything.” Katy Perry
7. “A lot of people do things out of fear. A lot of people make choices, based on thinking, they won’t have a career in five years. I know where I am, I know what I do is worth something and does not have an expiration date on it. I’m not making choices — in any capacity of my life, with any kind of endorsement, with any kind of product — out of fear.” Katy Perry
8. “The past is like a handful of dust. It filters through your fingers, disappearing little by little. I wish, for one day, I could go back. In another life I would do things differently.” Katy Perry
9. “If you can believe in something great, then you can achieve something great.” Katy Perry
10. “Be yourself, that’s what makes the world go round!”Katy Perry
11. “Throw your stick and stones, throw your bombs and your blows, but you’re not gonna break my soul.” Katy Perry
12. “All women are created equal, then some become Мarines.” Katy Perry
13. “Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are affected more by the idea of fame than the actual work ethic involved. A lot of them just want to be reality TV-type people who don’t do anything.” Katy Perry
14. “There’s a spark in you you’ve just gotta ignite the light and let it shine.” Katy Perry
15. “You know you’re living right when you wake up, brush your hair – and confetti falls out!”Katy Perry
16. “So take a chance and don’t ever look back.” Katy Perry
17. “You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money.” Katy Perry
18. “Comparisons are easily done, once you’ve had a taste of perfection.” Katy Perry
19. “It’s always been inside of you, and now it’s time to let it through.” Katy Perry
20. “Acceptance is the key to be truly free.”Katy Perry
21. “A lot of the time people don’t even know what they want until they see something new.” Katy Perry
22. “I’ve lived such a great, fantastic life already, but there’s still so much more.” Katy Perry
23. “It’s ok to be proud of hard-earned success. There is no shame in being a boss.” Katy Perry
24. “Sometimes, you promise someone forever, but it doesn’t work that way.” Katy Perry
25. “Find out what your gift is and nurture it.”Katy Perry
26. “I’m kind of more sunshiny person myself.” Katy Perry
27. “Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke.” Katy Perry ???
28. “After a hurricane, comes a rainbow.” Katy Perry
29. “You dig deep beyond those scars and find that soft tissue again, and you massage and nurture it and bring it to life, little by little, through serving yourself well. I did it through hikes and vitamins and therapy and prayer and good friends.” Katy Perry
30. “You don’t have to feel like a waste of space, your original can not be replaced.”Katy Perry ???
31. “I think you can have it all, you just have to work really hard because great things don’t come easily.” Katy Perry
32. “For a modern woman it is important to be supported and that there is equality in every aspect, and that it’s not two halves that make a whole – it’s two wholes that make a whole.” Katy Perry
33. “If you are not happy with something, you should change it. So I went to a lot of therapy, and finally, I am able to speak up for myself: You are going to hear me roar!” Katy Perry
34. “I think you become more relatable when you’re vulnerable.” Katy Perry
35. “If you have a dream you gotta go on a journey to fulfill that dream.”Katy Perry
I hope you enjoyed these Katy Perry Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Katy Perry’s Top 10 Rules Of Success From Evan Carmichael:
My name is Asad Meah, I am the CEO & Founder of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin. I am a dreamchaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.