Martin Luther King Jr. was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the Civil Rights Movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using the tactics of nonviolence and civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs and inspired by the nonviolent activism of Mahatma Gandhi. May his quotes inspire you to be the best that you can be and live a life of greatness.
1. “Darkness can’t drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate can’t drive out hate; only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilizations.” Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “If you can’t fly, then run. if you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means, keep moving.” Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “The time is always right to do what is right.” Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.” Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “We may have come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?” Martin Luther King Jr.
11. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “I came to the conclusion that there is an existential moment in your life when you must decide to speak for yourself, nobody else can speak for you.” Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “Non-violence is a powerful and just weapon. Which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.” Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” Martin Luther King Jr.
16. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “Peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.” Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Every genuine expression of love grows out of a consistent and total surrender to God.” Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.” Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “We must live together as brother.” Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Nothing is all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “When we look at modern man, we have to face the fact that modern man suffers from a kind of poverty of spirit.” Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
26. “I have decided to stick with love, hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King Jr.
27. “Use me, God. Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be, and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself.” Martin Luther King Jr.
28. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” Martin Luther King Jr.
29. “Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” Martin Luther King Jr.
31. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” Martin Luther King Jr.
32. “People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” Martin Luther King Jr.
33. “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.” Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “Love is the most durable power in the world.” Martin Luther King Jr.
35. “Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.” Martin Luther King Jr.
50 Minimalism Quotes On Success
Minimalism can be defined as a way of life in which you identify the essential and eliminate the rest. When you identify the things that are most important to you that will help you to focus by freeing up your time from the unnecessary aspects of your life, which in turn will allow you to hone in on those things that truly matter. More external things are usually associated with a higher level of success, however the greater the external clutter and desire, the further you get away from your true self. Fewer possessions equal greater mental clarity and focus. Minimalism is living with only those things you really need, those items that support your purpose and will allow you to live a truly rich life from within. May these Minimalism Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Minimalism is not subtraction for the sake of subtraction. Minimalism is subtraction for the sake of focus.” Anonymous
2. “Minimalism is believing there is such a thing as enough.” Anonymous
3. “Minimalism is a tool to eliminate life’s excess, focus on the essentials, and find happiness, fulfillment, and freedom.” Joshua Fields Millburn
4. “Minimalism is an appreciation of space.” Anonymous
5. “Minimalism is asking why before you buy.” Francine Jay
6. “Minimalism, because the best things in life aren’t things.” Anonymous
7. “Minimalism is beyond time. It is the stillness of perfection.” Massimo Vignelli
8. “Minimalism is not about having less. It’s about making room for more of what matters.” Anonymous
9. “Minimalism brings freedom from carrying far too much unnecessary stuff.” Thomas Davis
10. “I’ve learned that minimalism is not about what you own, it’s about why you own it.” Brian Gardner
11. “Minimalism, have less, be more.” Anonymous
12. “Minimalism is the pursuit of the essence of things, not the appearance.” Claudio Silvestrin
13. “Minimalism, a design or [life]style in which the simplest and fewest elements are used to create the maximum effect.” Anonymous
14. “Minimalism is simply a tangible way of prioritizing your life.” Faith Jones
15. “Minimalism, as a lifestyle, is the art of letting go.” Anonymous
16. “Minimalism, spending time on what really matters to you.” Shannon Torrens
17. “Digital minimalism, a philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.”
18. “The path of minimalism gives you the freedom to explore yourself.” Thomas Davis
19. “Minimalism is about investing your time, money and mental powers on only those things that elevate your life for the better.” Asad Meah
20. “Minimalism is about an intentional search for happiness.” Melissa Camara Wilkins
21. “Minimalism is not exclusively for things, you are allowed to get rid of people too.” Asad Meah
22. “Minimalism is just the beginning. It’s a tool. Once you’ve gone ahead and minimized, it’s time to find out what those important things are.” Fumio Sasaki
23. “Minimalism with your thoughts will lead to peace of mind.” Asad Meah
24. “Minimalism is the constant art of editing your life.” Danny Dover
25. “Minimalism is self-discipline.” Asad Meah
26. “Minimalism is not a style, it is an attitude, a way of being.” Claudio Silvestrin
27. “This is the beautiful secret of minimalism: It may seem like it’s about stuff, but once you’ve cut through the clutter and adopted a new frame of mind, you learn that it’s barely about ‘the stuff’ at all.” Erica Layne
28. “Minimalism looks different for everyone because it’s about finding what is essential to you.” Joshua Fields Millburn
29. “Minimalism is about doing less but getting more, more happiness, more freedom, more love, more money, more time, more success.” Asad Meah
30. “Minimalism isn’t about removing things you love. It’s about removing the things that distract you from the things you love.” Joshua Becker
31. “Minimalism permits you to not be weighed down by the pressures of society, it allows you to be free to choose how you truly want to live your life.” Asad Meah
32. “If you ask me what minimalism is really about, I would say that it’s the altering of values – enter the small doors of minimalism and come out on the other side with big ideas.” Fumio Sasaki
33. “The point is that minimalism is a tool to help you achieve freedom. Freedom from fear, freedom from worry, freedom from overwhelm, freedom from guilt, freedom from depression, freedom from enslavement. Freedom. Real freedom.” Joshua Fields Millburn
34. “Minimalism is a way of life.” Asad Meah
35. “Minimalism is not a lack of something. It’s simply the perfect amount of something.” Nicholas Burroughs
36. “Minimalism is about keeping what matters to you.” A. Damoah
37. “Minimalism in your business allows you to focus on those things that will have the most impact on humanity.” Asad Meah
38. “Minimalism can enrich your mind and life.” Asad Meah
39. “Minimalism will awaken your true self.” Asad Meah
40. “What is minimalism then? It’s living lightly and gracefully on the earth – it’s uncovering who you are.” Francine Jay
41. “Practice minimalism with your words, only utter the best words, discard the meaningless.” Asad Meah
42. “I’m a big believer in minimalism. Not materialist minimalism, although that’s part of it, but time and energy minimalism. The body is given only so much energy a day.” James Altucher
43. “Minimalism is built around the idea that there’s nothing that you’re lacking.” Fumio Sasaki
44. “Minimalism leads to clarity.” Asad Meah
45. “Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and the removal of anything that distracts us from it.” Joshua Becker
46. “Minimalism will make you a calmer person.” Anonymous
47. “Minimalism can help you find contentment and satisfaction and finally put meaning into your life. Just removing unnecessary things that do not bring any value to you will essentially open the door to a brand new perspective on living.” Jane Andrews
48. “Minimalism helps you to use your time in the best manner.” Asad Meah
49. “Minimalism is living with what you need and what you love. That’s it.” Anonymous
50. “A life of minimalism is a life of less external things and more about what is within.” Asad Meah
I hope you enjoyed these Minimalism Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Minimalism From The Minimalists:
Have A Great Day!
35 Women Empowerment Quotes On Success
Women empowerment may be defined in several ways, including accepting women’s viewpoints or making an effort to seek them, raising the status of women through education, awareness, literacy, and training. Women’s empowerment equips and allows women to make life-determining decisions through the different problems in society. They may have the opportunity to redefine gender roles or other such roles, which in turn may allow them more freedom to pursue desired goals. May these Women Empowerment Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” Anita Roddick
2. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” Beyoncé
3. “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” Judy Garland
4. “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” J.K. Rowling
5. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” Sheryl Sandberg
6. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” Emma Stone
7. “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” Rihanna
8. “This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey
9. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” Madonna
10. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” Arianna Huffington
11. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” Kavita Ramdas
12. “Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with.” Emma Watson
13. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” Melinda Gates
14. “Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.” Serena Williams
15. “A woman is like a tea bag—you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work.” Adrienne Rich
17. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.” Michell Obama
18. “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” Emma Watson
19. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant to be your own person, be independent.” Ruth Bader Ginsburg
20. “To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” Hillary Clinton
21. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” Amelia Earhart
22. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” Nancy Rathburn
23. “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” Coco Chanel
24. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.” Maya Angelou
25. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” Malala Yousafzai
26. “Figure out who you are separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self because with that, you can do anything else.” Angelina Jolie
27. “Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first ‘no’. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” Cher
28. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” Oprah Winfrey
29. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” Marissa Mayer
30. “Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.” Marianne Williamson
31. “I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.” Mary Shelly
32. “Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen.” Meghan Markle
33. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” Tina Fey
34. “Women, we endure those cuts in so many ways that we don’t even notice we’re cut. We are living with small tiny cuts, and we are bleeding every single day. And we’re still getting up.” Michelle Obama
35. “I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” Beyoncé
I hope you enjoyed these Women Empowerment Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out “Dear Young Woman”: A Poem Of Empowerment:
Have A Great Day!
35 Memories Quotes On Success
The definition of Memories is to have the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences. May these Memories Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “To be human is to have a collection of memories that tells you who you are and how you got there.” Rosecrans Baldwin
2. “The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. If you don’t celebrate those, they can pass you by.” Alek Wek
3. “Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future.” Mattie Stepanek
4. “No memory is ever alone; it’s at the end of a trail of memories, a dozen trails that each have their own associations.” Louis L’Amour
5. “The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten.” Cesare Pavese
6. “Our dreams must be stronger than our memories. We must be pulled by our dreams, rater than pushed by our memories.” Jesse Jackson
7. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” Honore de Balzac
8. “I collect memories. I look for opportunities to try new things, go to new places, and meet new people all the time.” Marcel Wanders
9. “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” Catherine Pulsifer
10. “Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.” Bob Dylan
11. “History is a cyclic poem written by time upon the memories of man.” Percy Bysshe Shelley
12. “Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.” Corrie Ten Boom
13. “Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what’s going to happen. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life, but it’s one of the most terrifying. It’s worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.” Ariana Grande
14. “Your self is created by your memories, and your memories are created by your mental habits.” Rick Warren
15. “One of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. Photos are a great memory-prompt, and because we tend to take photos of happy occasions, they weight our memories to the good.” Gretchen Rubin
16. “The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.” Salvador Dali
17. “My memories mean a lot to me, and I hold them close to my heart.” Radhika Apte
18. “High school is what kind of grows you into the person you are. I have great memories, good and bad, some learning experiences and some that I’ll take with me the rest of my life.” Giancarlo Stanton
19. “Good memories are most often created without conscious effort. These are the memories that result from those unselfish acts or behaviors that give of our time, talents or gifts without any due regard for repayment.” Byron R. Pulsifer
20. “It’s great to reminisce about good memories of my past. It was enjoyable when it was today. So learning to enjoy today has two benefits: it gives me happiness right now, and it becomes a good memory later.” George Foreman
21. “When you are gone, the only truly important thing you will leave behind are the memories you’ve created. How do you want to be remembered?” Michael Hyatt; Daniel Harkavy
22. “A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.” Charles M. Schulz
23. “Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.” Steven Wright
24. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” Nicholas Sparks
25. “You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories.” Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
26. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined – to strengthen each other – to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” George Eliot
27. “The memories we make with our family is everything.” Candace Cameron Bure
28. “True nostalgia is an ephemeral composition of disjointed memories.” Florence King
29. “I believe that if you work hard and you never get to enjoy it then what’s the point. You can’t take any of this with you, the money or nothing. The only thing you can take is experiences, memories and good times, so I like to get amongst it as much as I can.” Jay Sean
30. “Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!” Joseph B. Wirthlin
31. “Some memories are realities, and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again.” Willa Cather
32. “I cherish my entire life. I’ve been blessed with a life full of good memories.” Sourav Ganguly
33. “I believe that without memories there is no life, and that our memories should be of happy times.” Lee Radziwill
34. “I am a collection of thoughts and memories and likes and dislikes. I am the things that have happened to me and the sum of everything I’ve ever done. I am the clothes I wear on my back. I am every place and every person and every object I have ever come across. I am a bag of bones stuck to a very large rock spinning a thousand miles an hour.” Macaulay Culkin
35. “Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.” Rosa Parks
I hope you enjoyed these Memories Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out How Memories Form And How We Lose Them – Catharine Young:
Have A Great Day!
50 Minimalism Quotes On Success
35 Women Empowerment Quotes On Success
35 Memories Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Alhamdulillah Quotes
50 Bitcoin Quotes On Success
35 Self Love Affirmations
35 Faith Affirmations
35 Money Affirmations
35 Action Affirmations
35 Morning Affirmations
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes3 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes2 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience