Odell Beckham Jr. also is widely known as OBJ, is an American football wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Beckham played college football at nearby Louisiana State University (LSU) and was drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft with the 12th overall pick. Since entering the NFL, Beckham has been one of the most productive and popular players, but he has drawn media scrutiny for his conduct on and off the playing field. Beckham started the 2012 BCS National Championship Game in his first year playing for the LSU Tigers, and won the Paul Hornung Award following his junior season in 2013. In his first season with the New York Giants, Beckham broke numerous NFL rookie receiving records, despite missing the first four games of the season due to injury. Beckham became the first player to record more than 75 receptions, 1,100 yards, and ten touchdowns in a rookie season, and broke the rookie record for the most average receiving yards per game. During Week 12 of his first season, Beckham came to national attention when he made a one-handed touchdown catch whilst falling backwards in a Sunday Night Football game against the Dallas Cowboys, which numerous pundits and athletes called the greatest catch ever made. Beckham went on to win the 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year award. In 2016, he became the fastest player in NFL history to reach both 200 career receptions and 4,000 career receiving yards. In 2016, he recorded his first 100-reception season and reached the NFL playoffs for the first time in his career, after helping the Giants to an 11–5 season record. Beckham was named to the Pro Bowl in each of his first three seasons in the NFL, and has been named a second-team All-Pro twice. May these Odell Beckham Jr. Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “I want to be the best.” Odell Beckham Jr.
2. “I hope it’s not the greatest catch of all time. I hope I can make more.” Odell Beckham Jr.
3. “I hate losing. Whether it’s marbles, spades, blackjack, whatever it is.” Odell Beckham Jr.
4. “Just find what works for you, what style suits you best, and just be confident enough to rock it.” Odell Beckham Jr.
5. “Everyone made an impact in their own way last game. This is a team game and it takes the whole team to get the win.” Odell Beckham Jr.
6. “Religion is everywhere. There are no human societies without it, whether they acknowledge it as a religion or not.” Odell Beckham Jr.
7. “I think I just have to control what I can control. I can control myself. I can’t control anything else but what I do. I definitely know I can do a better job at that.” Odell Beckham Jr.
8. “Life stuff happens. You get knocked down, and you get back up. That’s just always been my mentality. I’m not really fazed by anything. It’s in the past. There’s nothing I can really do about it now. You learn from it, and you move on.” Odell Beckham Jr.
9. “I feel like God has blessed me so much already, and he keeps continuing to bless me.” Odell Beckham Jr.
10. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” Odell Beckham Jr.
11. “Several years ago, when I was about to start a novel, I thought I might get some mileage out of the idea of a civilization in which people somehow felt – that is, they shared – all the pain and all the pleasure they caused one another.” Odell Beckham Jr.
12. “I’ve personally never had the chance to go to Lambeau Field.” Odell Beckham Jr.
13. “In high school, I used to draw on my arms with a Sharpie. I knew I was gonna have a lot of tattoos. I’m not exactly classified as an artist, so my drawings could only go so far as I could take ’em. Now my tats are all a story: There’s not one I can remember where I got a tat just to get a tat. It’s all a part of me. I don’t think I’m finished yet.” Odell Beckham Jr.
14. “Football is my sanctuary. It’s where I go to escape. It’s where I’m most happy.” Odell Beckham Jr.
15. “There’s always going to be bumps in the road. There’s always going to be this and that, adversity. You just overcome it. It’s what I’ve done all my life.” Odell Beckham Jr.
16. “We have studied the film and our mistakes will improve with each game.” Odell Beckham Jr.
17. “I don’t think the lifestyle that I have, the things going on in my life right now, you could put that on any 23-year-old kid. But, you know, I was raised right, and I’m prepared for whatever.” Odell Beckham Jr.
18. “I’ve made mistakes. Like, bringing people to your level who don’t deserve to be there. They’re trying to bite off your so-called fame, make a name off of you. I think I did a lot of that – allowed people to be relevant in my life who really aren’t relevant to me at all.” Odell Beckham Jr.
19. “I’ve always liked to dress up; I’ve always liked to look good. You look good, you feel good, you play good.” Odell Beckham Jr.
20. “Take advantage of every opportunity life gives you.” Odell Beckham Jr.
21. “I’ve been listening to him, actually I used to watch De Grassi, funny enough. To see his whole story and to finally get to meet him and a guy like that, whose mindset is very similar to mine. Like I said, he wants to be the greatest, he wants to put out the best song every single time.” Odell Beckham Jr.
22. “Can’t stop thinking about tomorrow.” Odell Beckham Jr.
23. “I’ve worked hard throughout my entire life, but I don’t think all the hard work could have produced the same results without all the genetics I was given.” Odell Beckham Jr.
24. “As you get older, you grow and mature, and that should never stop. As soon as you stop growing, you’re done living. I’ll always be growing, forever learning, forever taking in advice from people I deeply respect.” Odell Beckham Jr.
25. “Optimistic? Yeah, I’m optimistic. I’m confident it’ll all work itself out. Life always does.” Odell Beckham Jr.
26. “It’s much easier to ignore when the team is winning and you’re catching touchdowns, but that isn’t the case.” Odell Beckham Jr.
27. “Believe in the work ethic.” Odell Beckham Jr.
28. “I never, ever thought I would be able to grow a beard like I have now. I think it’s gonna be here for a little minute. Fear the beard, hopefully.” Odell Beckham Jr.
29. “Realistically, you just got to be realistic with yourself.” Odell Beckham Jr.
30. “Realize your purpose in life. Then you’ll realize your place in society.” Odell Beckham Jr.
31. “I just love seeing somebody shine.” Odell Beckham Jr.
32. “I’m not very good with just being mediocre or ok. My goals are set pretty high, no matter what.” Odell Beckham Jr.
33. “I’m competitive. I don’t like to lose.” Odell Beckham Jr.
34. “Sure enough, my life has been filled with some pretty interesting things every single day.” Odell Beckham Jr.
35. “I don’t care what people think, but I’m just gonna do what I want and follow my dreams.“ Odell Beckham Jr.
I hope you enjoyed these Odell Beckham Jr. Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.