Odell Beckham Jr. also is widely known as OBJ, is an American football wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Beckham played college football at nearby Louisiana State University (LSU) and was drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft with the 12th overall pick. Since entering the NFL, Beckham has been one of the most productive and popular players, but he has drawn media scrutiny for his conduct on and off the playing field. Beckham started the 2012 BCS National Championship Game in his first year playing for the LSU Tigers, and won the Paul Hornung Award following his junior season in 2013. In his first season with the New York Giants, Beckham broke numerous NFL rookie receiving records, despite missing the first four games of the season due to injury. Beckham became the first player to record more than 75 receptions, 1,100 yards, and ten touchdowns in a rookie season, and broke the rookie record for the most average receiving yards per game. During Week 12 of his first season, Beckham came to national attention when he made a one-handed touchdown catch whilst falling backwards in a Sunday Night Football game against the Dallas Cowboys, which numerous pundits and athletes called the greatest catch ever made. Beckham went on to win the 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year award. In 2016, he became the fastest player in NFL history to reach both 200 career receptions and 4,000 career receiving yards. In 2016, he recorded his first 100-reception season and reached the NFL playoffs for the first time in his career, after helping the Giants to an 11–5 season record. Beckham was named to the Pro Bowl in each of his first three seasons in the NFL, and has been named a second-team All-Pro twice. May these Odell Beckham Jr. Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “I want to be the best.” Odell Beckham Jr.
2. “I hope it’s not the greatest catch of all time. I hope I can make more.” Odell Beckham Jr.
3. “I hate losing. Whether it’s marbles, spades, blackjack, whatever it is.” Odell Beckham Jr.
4. “Just find what works for you, what style suits you best, and just be confident enough to rock it.” Odell Beckham Jr.
5. “Everyone made an impact in their own way last game. This is a team game and it takes the whole team to get the win.” Odell Beckham Jr.
6. “Religion is everywhere. There are no human societies without it, whether they acknowledge it as a religion or not.” Odell Beckham Jr.
7. “I think I just have to control what I can control. I can control myself. I can’t control anything else but what I do. I definitely know I can do a better job at that.” Odell Beckham Jr.
8. “Life stuff happens. You get knocked down, and you get back up. That’s just always been my mentality. I’m not really fazed by anything. It’s in the past. There’s nothing I can really do about it now. You learn from it, and you move on.” Odell Beckham Jr.
9. “I feel like God has blessed me so much already, and he keeps continuing to bless me.” Odell Beckham Jr.
10. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” Odell Beckham Jr.
11. “Several years ago, when I was about to start a novel, I thought I might get some mileage out of the idea of a civilization in which people somehow felt – that is, they shared – all the pain and all the pleasure they caused one another.” Odell Beckham Jr.
12. “I’ve personally never had the chance to go to Lambeau Field.” Odell Beckham Jr.
13. “In high school, I used to draw on my arms with a Sharpie. I knew I was gonna have a lot of tattoos. I’m not exactly classified as an artist, so my drawings could only go so far as I could take ’em. Now my tats are all a story: There’s not one I can remember where I got a tat just to get a tat. It’s all a part of me. I don’t think I’m finished yet.” Odell Beckham Jr.
14. “Football is my sanctuary. It’s where I go to escape. It’s where I’m most happy.” Odell Beckham Jr.
15. “There’s always going to be bumps in the road. There’s always going to be this and that, adversity. You just overcome it. It’s what I’ve done all my life.” Odell Beckham Jr.
16. “We have studied the film and our mistakes will improve with each game.” Odell Beckham Jr.
17. “I don’t think the lifestyle that I have, the things going on in my life right now, you could put that on any 23-year-old kid. But, you know, I was raised right, and I’m prepared for whatever.” Odell Beckham Jr.
18. “I’ve made mistakes. Like, bringing people to your level who don’t deserve to be there. They’re trying to bite off your so-called fame, make a name off of you. I think I did a lot of that – allowed people to be relevant in my life who really aren’t relevant to me at all.” Odell Beckham Jr.
19. “I’ve always liked to dress up; I’ve always liked to look good. You look good, you feel good, you play good.” Odell Beckham Jr.
20. “Take advantage of every opportunity life gives you.” Odell Beckham Jr.
21. “I’ve been listening to him, actually I used to watch De Grassi, funny enough. To see his whole story and to finally get to meet him and a guy like that, whose mindset is very similar to mine. Like I said, he wants to be the greatest, he wants to put out the best song every single time.” Odell Beckham Jr.
22. “Can’t stop thinking about tomorrow.” Odell Beckham Jr.
23. “I’ve worked hard throughout my entire life, but I don’t think all the hard work could have produced the same results without all the genetics I was given.” Odell Beckham Jr.
24. “As you get older, you grow and mature, and that should never stop. As soon as you stop growing, you’re done living. I’ll always be growing, forever learning, forever taking in advice from people I deeply respect.” Odell Beckham Jr.
25. “Optimistic? Yeah, I’m optimistic. I’m confident it’ll all work itself out. Life always does.” Odell Beckham Jr.
26. “It’s much easier to ignore when the team is winning and you’re catching touchdowns, but that isn’t the case.” Odell Beckham Jr.
27. “Believe in the work ethic.” Odell Beckham Jr.
28. “I never, ever thought I would be able to grow a beard like I have now. I think it’s gonna be here for a little minute. Fear the beard, hopefully.” Odell Beckham Jr.
29. “Realistically, you just got to be realistic with yourself.” Odell Beckham Jr.
30. “Realize your purpose in life. Then you’ll realize your place in society.” Odell Beckham Jr.
31. “I just love seeing somebody shine.” Odell Beckham Jr.
32. “I’m not very good with just being mediocre or ok. My goals are set pretty high, no matter what.” Odell Beckham Jr.
33. “I’m competitive. I don’t like to lose.” Odell Beckham Jr.
34. “Sure enough, my life has been filled with some pretty interesting things every single day.” Odell Beckham Jr.
35. “I don’t care what people think, but I’m just gonna do what I want and follow my dreams.“ Odell Beckham Jr.
I hope you enjoyed these Odell Beckham Jr. Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out The Odell Beckham Jr. & Lil Wayne Interview From ESPN:
Have A Great Day!
50 Bitcoin Quotes On Success
Bitcoin is the new way, the future, the currency of those who are thinking about the potential of technology, and how it can truly transform the financial industry. Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. The cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began use in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services, but the real-world value of the coins is extremely volatile. May these Bitcoin Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Bitcoin woke us all up to a new way to pay, and culturally, I think a much larger percentage of us have become accustomed to the idea that money no longer comes with the friction it once had.” John Battelle
2. “I describe Bitcoin as a digital version of gold, eGold.” Arif Naseem
3. “Bitcoin is the most important invention in the history of the world since the Internet.” Roger Ver
4. ” I love this stuff – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockhain technology – and what the future holds.” Abigail Johnson
5. “To make our world a better place, we need to build products that the corrupt cannot abuse – Bitcoin is the best example of that.” Olawale Daniel
6. “Like the Internet, Bitcoin will change the way people interact and do business around the world.” Erik Voorhees
7. “Bitcoin is amazingly transformative because it’s the first time in the entire history of the world in which anybody can now send or receive any amount of money, with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, without having to ask permission from any bank or government.” Roger Ver
8. “Bitcoin is really a fascinating example of how human beings create value, and is not always rational, it is not a rational currency in that case.” Alan Greenspan
9. “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement and the ability to create something that is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value.” Eric Schmidt
10. “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.” Bill Gates
11. “Just as it got easier to use email, it will be easier to use Bitcoin as people invest in it and become more familiar with it.” Gavin Andresen
12. “When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Can’t I just copy your hard drive and have your Bitcoin? I didn’t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant.” Jeff Garzik
13. “Bitcoin is a very exciting development, it might lead to a world currency. I think over the next decade it will grow to become one of the most important ways to pay for things and transfer assets.” Kim Dotcom
14. “Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” Marc Kenigsberg
15. “If you like gold, there are many reasons you should like Bitcoin.” Cameron Winklevoss
16. “Bitcoin is one of the most viral concepts I’ve ever encountered.” Barry Silbert
17. “Bitcoin is absolutely the Wild West of finance, and thank goodness. It represents a whole legion of adventurers and entrepreneurs, of risk takers, inventors, and problem solvers. It is the frontier. Huge amounts of wealth will be created and destroyed as this new landscape is mapped out.” Erik Voorhees
18. “Think of Bitcoin as a bank account in the cloud, and it’s completely decentralized: not the Swiss government, not the American government. It’s all the participants in the network enforcing.” Naval Ravikant
19. “Bitcoin actually has the balance and incentives right, and that is why it is starting to take off.” Julian Assange
20. “Every informed person needs to know about Bitcoin because it might be one of the world’s most important developments.” Leon Luow
21. “I want to help create the world’s first global currency built on the Internet and built on open platforms and standards such as Bitcoin, and I want to build a financial services institution on top of that. That’s what I’m doing with Circle.” Jeremy Allaire
22. “Bitcoin, in the short or even long term, may turn out be a good investment in the same way that anything that is rare can be considered valuable. Like baseball cards. Or a Picasso.” Andrew Ross Sorkin
23. “There may be other currencies like it that may be even better. But in the meantime, there’s a big industry around Bitcoin.” Richard Branson
24. “Bitcoin is not a currency for a government, it is a global currency for the people.” Wences Casares
25. “Bitcoin is going to change the world from a money transactional standpoint, not just for Africa, but for everywhere.” Akon
26. “Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry.” Rick Falkvinge
27. “Bitcoin, and the ideas behind it, will be a disruptor to the traditional notions of currency. In the end, currency will be better for it.” Edmund C. Moy
28. “At its core, Bitcoin is smart currency designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions, all good things.” Peter Diamandis
29. “If we remember, fifteen years ago if you were doing anything on the internet you were going to make millions. I think it could be the same with Bitcoin.” Jared Kenna
30. “You can’t stop things like Bitcoin. It will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.” John McAfee
31. “Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent. A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.” Amir Takki
32. “We see Bitcoin as potentially the greatest social network of all.” Tyler Winklevoss
33. “Bitcoin never sleeps. We need to move quickly and grow quickly and do everything sooner rather than later.” Roger Ver
34. “People have made fortunes off Bitcoin, some have lost money. It is volatile, but people make money off of volatility too.” Richard Branson
35. “With great ideas come great changes. Bitcoin’s that.” Cameron Winklevoss
36. “Nothing will create more millionaires than bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.” Anonymous
37. “I have invested in Bitcoin because I believe in its potential, the capacity it has to transform global payments is very exciting.” Richard Branson
38. “I think that the future of currency is digital, and Bitcoin has a good shot at being the currency of the future.” Adam Draper
39. “Bitcoin is here to stay.” Roger Ver
40. “Virgin Galactic is a bold entrepreneurial technology. It’s driving a revolution and Bitcoin is doing just the same when it comes to inventing a new currency.” Richard Branson
41. “I think the fact that within the Bitcoin universe an algorithm replaces the function of the government, is actually pretty cool.” Al Gore
42. “Bitcoin will hit thousands of dollars per coin, because it’s worth at least that much, or it’s worth zero.” Erik Voorhees
43. “The divine line ‘Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is for criminals’ is a cunning defensive strategy created by so called traditional financial services sector.” Mohith Agadi
44. “The main event isn’t Bitcoin. It’s using the blockchain to disrupt other industries and Wall Street.” Patrick M. Byrne
45. “I do think Bitcoin is the first [encrypted money] that has the potential to do something like change the world.” Peter Thiel
46. “People wanted Bitcoin to live so much, they basically willed it back into existence. That showed me how passionate this community was about it.” Adam Draper
47. “People have been scared off Bitcoin by the fact that you needed to put your money in an unregulated overseas platform that has been cut off by banks and scrutinized by the Fed. We are looking to remove the pain points and create a way to invest that is faster and more secure.” Barry Silbert
48. “The ability to easily buy and sell Bitcoin has been a really key factor in accelerating Bitcoin adoption.” Fred Ehrsam
49. “You really want some natural way for people to get Bitcoins, as part of their paycheck or some other activity so they can turn around and spend them. It’s much better if the Bitcoin economy is a self-contained thing.” Gavin Andresen
50. “Bitcoin is cash with wings.” Charlie Shrem
I hope you enjoyed these Bitcoin Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out How Does Bitcoin Work? From Techquickie:
Have A Great Day!
35 Inspirational Paul Walker Quotes On Success
Paul William Walker IV was an American actor. He is best known for his role as Brian O’Conner in the Fast & Furious franchise. Walker began his career as a child actor in the 1980s, gaining recognition in the 1990s after appearing in the television soap opera The Young and the Restless; he received praise for his performances in the teen comedy She’s All That and the comedy-drama Varsity Blues (both 1999), and saw international fame by starring in The Fast and the Furious (2001). Walker also starred in the commercially successful road thriller Joy Ride (2001), becoming an action star. He followed this with the box-office disappointments Into the Blue (2005) and Running Scared (2006), although earned praise for his performance in the survival drama Eight Below, and for his portrayal of Hank Hansen in Flags of Our Fathers (both 2006). Outside of these, Walker largely appeared in low budget action films, but starred in the commercially successful heist film Takers (2010). Walker died from injuries sustained from a single-vehicle collision on November 30, 2013. His father and daughter filed separate wrongful death lawsuits against Porsche, which resulted in settlements. At the time of his death, Walker did not complete filming Furious 7 (2015); it was released after rewrites and stand-ins, including his brothers Cody and Caleb, filled in for Walker, while the song “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth was commissioned as a tribute. May these Paul Walker Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “You have to make smart decisions, but you never know what will happen in the future.” Paul Walker
2. “Sometimes the hurdles aren’t really hurdles at all. They’re welcome challenges, tests.” Paul Walker
3. “I’m not afraid of anything. That’s just the way I am.” Paul Walker
4. “There’s a lot of guys that just get comfortable with their positions and rest on their laurels. I had to earn my way.” Paul Walker
5. “It’s not about working anymore, its about doing work I can be proud of.” Paul Walker
6. “If one day speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.” Paul Walker
7. “Surfing soothes me, it’s always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I’m on a wave.” Paul Walker
8. “I’m a doer, and whether it was the tsunami in Sri Lanka or the earthquake in Indonesia, I was always saying, ‘I should be there; I should be helping out.'” Paul Walker
9. “I am going to continue to work hard, but I do not take it too seriously, I just do what feels right and I really want to have a good time.” Paul Walker
10. “You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.” Paul Walker
11. “Sometimes people count their chickens before they hatch.” Paul Walker
12. “I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want.” Paul Walker
13. “When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy.” Paul Walker
14. “That’s one thing about Hollywood. People don’t always want what’s real. People always want a little more. So for me, it’s a compromise. Here you go, that hyper-reality.” Paul Walker
15. “I live by ‘Go big or go home.’ That’s with everything. It’s like either commit and go for it or don’t do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That’s what I live by. That’s how I like it.” Paul Walker
16. “Train your mind to see the good in everything.” Paul Walker
17. “Me and my buddies are all like brothers. So it’s okay for us to say ‘I love you’ or whatever. It’s always cool. I think that comes from my dad. That’s just the way he always was.” Paul Walker
18. “I’m one of those people that think certain things happen at certain times for all the right reasons.” Paul Walker
19. “My motto is, you have to get in a sport a day.” Paul Walker
20. “My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.” Paul Walker
21. “I’m extemely competitive, so when people start counting me out or trying to categorise me, I sorta get hungry.” Paul Walker
22. “Attitude is attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?” Paul Walker
23. “Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be a marine biologist. As you go through the grind and the distraction of a career, it’s easy to lose sight of your dreams.” Paul Walker
24. “I look at people in certain circumstances, and I fall into caretaker mode real quick, real easy. I like to shoulder people up and carry them along, and then I end up creating some kind of dependency. I enable. It’s really, really hard for me.” Paul Walker
25. “The dream is to have it all. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Live this life, that life, this life, you know? You only live one time – I want to get it all in.” Paul Walker
26. “What I find really difficult is making career decisions. Normally it will take me two weeks, until the very last minute and I have to say yes or no. For a couple of weeks, I will tune everyone out who is giving me advice, so that I can make a clear decision on my own and it takes time.” Paul Walker
27. “‘The Fast’ is tough; it’s not easy. It represents too much to too many people. But that’s what also makes it fun.” Paul Walker
28. “I’ve always been one foot in, one foot out of this game because I’m not comfortable with being on the pedestal or the poster. That’s just not who I am. I’m more like the grunt. I want to be the guy behind the guy.” Paul Walker
29. “If you play with people who are better than you, then you get better.” Paul Walker
30. “There’s a time and place for everything, but as I get older, I like finding those human moments and really connecting. Maybe I’m not as cool as I once was.” Paul Walker
31. “When you put good will out there, it’s amazing what can be accomplished.” Paul Walker
32. “I don’t care what it is in life: listen to your heart. If you do, no matter what, you win.” Paul Walker
33. “I have friends that are super talented, that are far more talented than I am in certain areas, but it just doesn’t happen for them. Sometimes you feel guilty for your success because you know people who deserve it way more.” Paul Walker
34. “My mom was always really healthy and cautious about her diet, so I’m not a big sugar guy.” Paul Walker
35. “We’re only on the earth for a short period of time. Movies aren’t enough. I want to take my success and parlay it into something bigger and better.” Paul Walker
I hope you enjoyed these Paul Walker Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out ‘I Am Paul Walker’ Documentary Highlights | Paramount Network:
Have A Great Day!
25 Motivational Quotes On Success
Motivational is the word derived from the word ‘motive’ which means needs, desires, wants or drives within the individuals. It is the process of stimulating people to actions to accomplish their goals. May these Motivational Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” Muhammad Ali
2. “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” Socrates
3. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” Wayne Dyer
4. “You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” Benjamin Hardy
6. “The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” Jordan Belfort
7. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash
8. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abraham Lincoln
9. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” The Lion King
10. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.” Unknown
11. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” Unknown
13. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
14. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” Agelina Jolie
15. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” Pele
16. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” Malala Yousafzai
17. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
18. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale
19. “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest.” Walter Anderson
20. “Don’t quit yet, the worst moments are usually followed by the most beautiful silver linings. You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.” Unknown
21. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” Roy T. Bennett
22. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” Arianna Huffington
23. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” Elon Musk
24. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” Chantal Sutherland
25. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” H. Jackson Brown Jr.
I hope you enjoyed these Motivational Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out It’s Time To Get After It! – Powerful Motivational Speech For Success – Eric Thomas Motivation:
Have A Great Day!
50 Bitcoin Quotes On Success
35 Self Love Affirmations
35 Faith Affirmations
35 Money Affirmations
35 Action Affirmations
35 Morning Affirmations
35 Self Esteem Affirmations
35 Meditation Affirmations
35 Inspirational Paul Walker Quotes On Success
25 Motivational Quotes On Success
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes3 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes2 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes3 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience