Connect with us

Quotes

35 Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy

Published

on

35 Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy

Philanthropy is defined as an altruistic concern for human welfare and advancement, usually manifested by donations of money, property or work to need person, by endowment of institutions of learning and hospitals, and by generosity to other socially useful purposes. May these quotes inspire you to live a philanthropic life.

1. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” Warren Buffett

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "If you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%." Warren Buffett

2. “If you have something to give, give it now.” Mark Bezos

3. “The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation.” Miriam Beard

4. “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” Meyers Jr

5. “Philanthropy is not about money, it’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help.” Timothy Pina

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "Philanthropy is not about money, it's about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help." Timothy Pina

6. “True philanthropy requires a disruptive mindset, innovative thinking and a philosophy driven by entrepreneurial insights and creative opportunities.” Naveen Jain

7“If we don’t transform the world, who will? If not now, when?” Anonymous

8. “Philanthropy is involved with basic innovations that transform society.” David Rockefeller

9. “Never respect men merely for their riches, but rather for their philanthropy; we do not value the sun for its height, but for its use.” Gamaliel Bailey

10. “You want to be the pebble in the pond that creates the ripple for change.” Tim Cook

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "You want to be the pebble in the pond that creates the ripple for change." Tim Cook

11. “Charity is just writing checks and not being engaged. Philanthropy, to me, is being engaged, not only with your resources but getting people and yourself really involved and doing things that haven’t been done before.” Eli Broad

12. “Philanthropy lies at the heart of human greatness.” Patrick J. Ryan

13. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” Charles Dickens

14. “Philanthropy, charity, giving voluntarily and freely – call it what you like but it is truly a jewel of an American tradition.” John F. Kennedy

15. “We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill

16. “In everything I do, whether in business, philanthropy or my personal life, I am guided by my inner truth, my values.” Shari Arison

17. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” Maya Angelou

18. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins

19. “The best philanthropy is not just about giving money but giving leadership. The best philanthropists bring the gifts that made them successful – the drive, the determination, the refusal to accept that something can’t be done.” Tony Blair

20. “It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.” Albert Einstein

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it." Albert Einstein

21. “Philanthropy is about solving problems.” Naveen Jain

22. “Philanthropy is fun and fulfilling.” Bill Gates

23. “I just think that philanthropy is a fancy way to say that you care about others and that you want to serve others.” Priscilla Chan

24. “You cannot mandate philanthropy. It has to come from within, and when it does, it is deeply satisfying.” Azim Premji

25. “Philanthropy is not about money. It’s about using whatever resources you have at your fingertips and applying them to improving the world.” Melina Gates

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "Philanthropy is not about money. It's about using whatever resources you have at your fingertips and applying them to improving the world." Melina Gates

26. “Philanthropic innovation is not just about creating something new. It also means applying new thinking to old problems, processes, and systems.” Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen

27. “Young entrepreneurs, in general, feel they’re too busy running their companies, which I think is a mistake. But once they’re older, you see much more of a propensity to be involved in philanthropy.” Jeffrey Skoll

28. “The worlds of art, philanthropy, and business are absolutely intertwined.” Jorge M. Perez

29. “Those of us who have yet to find philanthropy may find there is a far greater reward from it than from wealth creation.” John Caudwell

30. “Are you making a positive impact on other lives?” Anonymous

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "Are you making a positive impact on other lives?" Anonymous

31. “Seeing results flow from my gifts is my greatest pleasure as a philanthropist.” Peter B. Lewis

32. “The best philanthropy is constantly in search of the finalities – a search for a cause, an attempt to cure evils at their source.” John D. Rockefeller

33. “Philanthropy is almost the only virtue which is sufficiently appreciated by mankind.” Henry David Thoreau

34. “Philanthropy is deeper than your pockets.” Valaida Fullwood

35. “True philanthropy requires a disruptive mindset, innovative thinking and a philosophy driven by entrepreneurial insights and creative opportunities.” Naveen Jain

Inspirational Quotes On Philanthropy - "True philanthropy requires a disruptive mindset, innovative thinking and a philosophy driven by entrepreneurial insights and creative opportunities." Naveen Jain

I hope you enjoyed these Quotes On Philanthropy. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.

Check Out How America’s Richest Donate Their Money:

Have A Great Day!

8Shares

My name is Asad Meah, I am the CEO & Founder of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin. I am a dreamchaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.

Fortune favours the brave
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE? Download this free eBook On Goals!
Subscribe now and receive a free eBook on Goals! and be the first to receive all the latest updates!
100% Privacy. We don't spam.

Money Affirmation

Get Your Awaken Journal

Awaken Journal For Men And Women - Gratitude Journal

Trending