1. “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” Bruce Lee
2. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” Bob Marley
4. “The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.” Confucious
5. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” Muhammad Ali
6. “The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.” Confucious
7. “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn’t mean he lacks vision.” Stevie Wonder
8. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
9. “If a man does his best, what else is there?” George S. Patton
10. “The good man is the friend of all living things.” Mahatma Gandhi
11. “If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.” Abraham Lincoln
12. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” Martin Luther Kind Jr.
13. “Adversity is the state in which man most easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then.” John Wooden
14. “Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.” Emily Dickinson
15. “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” Maimonides
16. “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare
17. “If a man neglects education, he walks lame to the end of his life.” Plato
18. “I hold that while man exists, it is his duty to improve not only his own condition, but to assist in ameliorating mankind.” Abraham Lincoln
19. “There is no man more dangerous, in a position of power, than he who refuses to accept as a working truth the idea that all a man does should make for rightness and soundness, that even the fixing of a tariff rate must be moral.” Ida Tarbell
20. “Man is supposed to be the maker of his destiny. It is only partly true. He can make his destiny, only in so far as he is allowed by the Great Power.” Mahatma Gandhi
21. “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.” Abraham Lincoln
22. “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.” Friedrich Nietzsche
23. “No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like.” Napoleon Hill
24. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” Viktor E. Frankl
25. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” Martin Luther King Jr.
26. “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” Abraham Lincoln
27. “The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.” Joseph Stalin
28. “That man is not truly brave who is afraid either to seem or to be, when it suits him, a coward.” Edgar Allan Poe
29. “The right of nature is the liberty each man hath to use his own power, as he will himself, for the preservation of his own nature; that is to say, of his own life.” Thomas Hobbes
30. “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.” Theodore Roosevelt
31. “No man is rich enough to buy back his past.” Oscar Wilde
32. “There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly.” Travis Scott
33. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.” William Shakespeare
35. “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” Abraham Lincoln
I hope you enjoyed these Man Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.