Robert John Downey Jr. is an American actor and singer. His career has included critical and popular success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, and a resurgence of commercial success in middle age. For three consecutive years from 2012 to 2015, Downey topped the Forbes list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, making an estimated $80 million in earnings between June 2014 and June 2015. May his quotes inspire you to work hard to make your dreams a reality.
1. “Worrying is like praying for something that you don’t want to happen.” Robert Downey Jr.
2. “Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” Robert Downey Jr.
3. “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” Robert Downey Jr.
4. “Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest.” Robert Downey Jr.
5. “The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.” Robert Downey Jr.
6. “I know very little about acting. I am just an incredibly gifted faker.” Robert Downey Jr.
7. “Look, even bad years are pretty good years, I think.” Robert Downey Jr.
8. “For years I took pride in being resilient.” Robert Downey Jr.
9. “It doesn’t matter whether or not you can act. If you can go into a room and make these sweaters want you, that’s what’ll get you the job.” Robert Downey Jr.
10. “You need to know what to do when the sun is not shining.” Robert Downey Jr.
11. “I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.” Robert Downey Jr.
12. “I think that we all do heroic things, but hero is not a noun, it’s a verb.” Robert Downey Jr.
13. “I think life changes every year.” Robert Downey Jr.
14. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” Robert Downey Jr.
15. “I guess the issue for me is to keep things dynamic.” Robert Downey Jr.
16. “Acting is always a challenge.” Robert Downey Jr.
17. “I’m coming from a place of total strength and humility now.” Robert Downey Jr.
18. “I always think part of success is being able to replicate results, taking what is interesting or viable about yourself as a professional person and seeing if you bring it into different situations with similar results.” Robert Downey Jr.
19. “I always think part of success is being able to replicate results, taking what is interesting or viable about yourself as a professional person and seeing if you bring it into different situations with similar results.” Robert Downey Jr.
20. “With a terrible script, you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it’s going to translate easily.” Robert Downey Jr.
21. “There are some parents who have really done it right and told their kid, You know, we have this dough, none of this is for you. You have to get your own.” Robert Downey Jr.
22. “All I want, and I think all any parent with a semblance of a moral psychology wants, is for my kid to have his own experience, uninhibited.” Robert Downey Jr.
23. “People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.” Robert Downey Jr.
24. “To me, friendship means loving tolerance.” Robert Downey Jr.
25. “Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.” Robert Downey Jr.
26. “I don’t need an Iron Man suit.” Robert Downey Jr.
27. “I know who I am.” Robert Downey Jr.
28. “I am in the continual process of transcending fear. ” Robert Downey Jr.
29. “You have to let go of the things that are darling to you. You have to take the focus off yourself and put it on the shape of the scene and the intention of what everyone else needs.” Robert Downey Jr.
30. “Mediocrity is my biggest fear. I’m not afraid of total failure because I don’t think that will happen. I’m not afraid of success because that beats the hell out of failure. It’s being in the middle that scares me.” Robert Downey Jr.
31. “Nothing will serve you better than a strong work ethic. Nothing.” Robert Downey Jr.
32. “One must always be mindful.” Robert Downey Jr.
33. “I think it’s good to be confident. If I’m not on my team why should anybody else be?” Robert Downey Jr.
34. “The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be.” Robert Downey Jr.
35. “People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds.” Robert Downey Jr.
36. “I have a sense of destiny that you are led to the things you are supposed to do.” Robert Downey Jr.
37. “Growing up is something that you do your whole life. I want to always feel that I can be a kid if I want.” Robert Downey Jr.
38. “Discipline for me is about respect. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about respect for life and all it offers.” Robert Downey Jr.
39. “At the end of the day, anything I think I’m sacrificing I’m just giving up because it makes me feel better.” Robert Downey Jr.
40. “I used to be so convinced that happiness was the goal, yet all those years I was chasing after it I was unhappy in the pursuit. Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends, and family.” Robert Downey Jr.
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
Beauty is defined as a combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. However, beauty is more than what you see, it is not just how you look on the outside but who you are on the inside is what determines true beauty. May these quotes inspire you to be a beautiful person from within.
1. “Be your own kind of beautiful.” Anonymous
2. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” John Ray
3. “Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.” Anonymous
4. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” Coco Chanel
5. “Your outer beauty will capture the eyes, your inner beauty will capture the heart.” Steven Aitchison
6. “Beauty is an attitude.” Anonymous
7. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” Coco Chanel
8. “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius
9. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. you need to accept yourself.” Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.” Alice Walker
11. “Beauty is not caused. It is.” Emily Dickinson
12. “The happier you are the more beautiful you become.” Anonymous
13. “Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.” Anonymous
14. “To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.” Ellen Degeneres
15. “Beauty is the radiance of your soul.” Asad Meah
16. “Real beauty is to be true to oneself.” Laetitia Casta
17. “Be your own kind of beautiful.” Anonymous
18. “Imperfection is beauty. Anonymous
19. “We never noticed the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it.” Anonymous
20. “Beauty is the opposite of perfection – it’s about confidence, charisma, and character.” Anonymous
21. “God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature and hearts to see the beauty in each other.” Anonymous
22. “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideals of beauty would be.” Anonymous
23. “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.” Anonymous
24. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “Take care of your inner spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.” Dolores del Rio
26. “No one can pull you down if you raise your awareness to your own inner strength and beauty.” Anonymous
27. “Through simplicity comes great beauty.” Anonymous
28. “You are beautiful.” Anonymous
29. “Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.” Janelle Monae
30. “True beauty comes from within.” ATGW
31. “True beauty in an individual is reflected in their soul.” Audrey Hepburn
32. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” Rumi
33. “Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It’s how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves.” Anonymous
34. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
35. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” Khalil Gibran
36. “Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.” Edgar Allan Poe
37. “A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” Anne Roiphe
38. “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” Maya Angelou
39. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius
40. “Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.” David Hume
41. “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” Audrey Hepburn
42. “Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.” Jane Seymour
43. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.” John Keats
44. “Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
45. “Find beauty not only in the thing itself but in the pattern of the shadows, the light and dark which that thing provides.” Junichiro Tanizaki
46. “There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting.” John Kenneth Galbraith
47. “Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.” Laetitia Casta
48. “Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.” Priscilla Presley
49. “When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.” R. Buckminster Fuller
50. “Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.” Shannon Alder
51. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.” Audrey Hepburn
52. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt
53. “The more often we see the things around us – even the beautiful and wonderful things – the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds – even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less.” Joseph B. Wirthlin
54. “In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.” Christopher Morley
55. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith
56. “There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it.” H. R. Giger
57. “Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.” D. H. Lawrence
58. “Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.” Jacqueline Bisset
59. “Some of us teach ourselves and our children to love the superficial outer; our looks, hair, skin, clothes rather than the greater beauty that resides within whereas it is that inner beauty that really defines you and who you truly are.” Rassool Jibraeel Snyman
60. “People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
I hope you enjoyed these Beauty Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
How To Implement Beauty Quotes In To Your Life:
- Be nice to people, family, friends, strangers, and work colleagues.
- Talk nicely to everyone you meet, be the change.
- See the beauty in all aspects of your life.
- Elevate your heart and soul to a higher level.
- Work on beautifying your inner self, that is what shines outward the most.
Check Out The Beauty Of Living From Green Renaissance:
35 Dubai Quotes On Success
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, the most populated of the 7 emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Established in the 18th century as a small fishing village, the city grew rapidly in the early 21st century with a focus on tourism and luxury, having the second most five-star hotels in the world, and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, which is 828 metres (2,717 ft) tall. In the eastern Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf, it is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo. Oil revenue helped accelerate the development of the city, which was already a major mercantile hub. A centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century, Dubai’s economy relies on revenues from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. Oil production contributed less than 1 per cent of the emirate’s GDP in 2018. The city has a population of around 3.49 million (as of 2021). Dubai is a beautiful city, that captures many people’s hearts, once they visit they don’t want to leave. May these Dubai Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “There’s no better place than Dubai.” Anonymous
2. “Dubai, the only place where the sky is not the limit.” Anonymous
3. “Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Dubai.” Anonymous
4. “Dear Dubai, I will never get over you.” Anonymous
5. “I want Dubai to be a place where everybody from all over the world meets each other.” Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
6. “Dubai, thank you for making me feel so alive.” Anonymous
7. “Dubai is a safe place, and I never came across anything to worry about.”
8. “The tallest building in the world is now in Dubai.” Fareed Zakaria
9. “Dubai, a must see travel destination.” Anonymous
10. “Once the sand of Dubai has settled on your shoulders, you can never shake it off.” Anonymous
11. “Dubai is always a good idea.” Anonymous
12. “Live your Dubai dream.” Anonymous
13. “Dubai was founded on trade, not oil.” Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
14. “We are living proof that when human beings have the courage and commitment to transform a dream into reality, there is nothing that can stop them. Dubai is a living example of that.” Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
15. “Dubai is a place where dreams come true.” Asad Meah
16. “Got Dubai on my mind.” Anonymous
17. “Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Dubai.” Anonymous
18. “Behold the red and gold of the sunset. This is Dubai at its most picturesque, when the sun leaves a shimmering blaze of dusk on sails as buildings, boats and bridges twinkle in the distance all around.” Anonymous
19. “I love living in London but I would like to buy a place in Dubai and spend a few months of the year out there.” Kevin Pietersen
20. “Dubai is a vibrant city: big cars, big buildings.” John Rocha
21. “Have a little Dubai in you.” Anonymous
22. “Life is better in Dubai.” Anonymous
23. “Dubai is calling me, and I must go.” Anonymous
24. “Dubai, with all of its glitz and glamour, rose in the heart of the desert.” Saroosh Shahrivar
25. “There is so much to discover in Dubai.” Mo Farrah
26. “Dubai, you have my heart.” Anonymous
27. “Dubai has taught me the definition of thinking big.” Anonymous
28. “Sometimes, you need to stop and smell the roses. And sometimes, you just need to sit in a luxurious car and roll around Dubai for the day.” Anonymous
29. “I came, I saw, I fell in love with Dubai.” Anonymous
30. “Money can’t buy happiness? Habibi come to Dubai.” Anonymous
31. “I just can’t help falling in love with Dubai.” Anonymous
32. “Happiness is holding tickets that say Dubai.” Anonymous
33. “Dubai awakens your mind to what is possible.” Asad Meah
34. “You can leave Dubai, but it will never leave you.” Anonymous
35. “Dubai will never settle for anything less than first place.” Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
I hope you enjoyed these Dubai Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out The Richest City In The World, Dubai – From Brett Conti:
Have A Great Day!
35 Encouraging Quotes On Success
Encouraging is a word attributed to an object to describe how it gives hope or confidence to someone down or disheartened. The word serves as an adjective, and can be put before the noun it describes; or, it can also be after a linking verb or demonstrative pronoun. Another usage of the word encouraging is as a progressive verb — stating that you continue to encourage someone. Lastly, the word encouraging can act as a gerund, or a noun with a form of a verb: encouraging, meaning, the practice of empowering someone. An example of a sentence with the word encouraging is, “Oftentimes, I start my day by reading encouraging quotes.” Words of encouragement from an optimistic person are what stressed individuals need. Moreover, during these trying times, we tend to forget that a simple “You can do it!” from a loved one can uplift a person even when he/she felt that nothing or no one can ever brighten his/her mood. May these Encouraging Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Encouraging wellness and prevention helps improve quality of life and can lower costs, too. I saw too many patients who had poor health because of their decisions, but too often, all they needed was a doctor to help point them in the right direction.” Charles Boustany
2. “Helping others, encouraging others, are often acts of kindness that have more meaning than you may realize.” Catherine Pulsifer
3. “A good education would be devoted to encouraging and refining the love of the beautiful, but a pathologically misguided moralism instead turns such longing into a sin against the high goal of making everyone feel good, of overcoming nature in the name of equality.” Allan Bloom
4. “So in teaching honesty you have a ready audience. Don’t blow it by encouraging your son to tell white lies- even if they’re well intentioned. Young boys think in black-and-white terms.” Meg Meeker
5. “We should be encouraging — not penalizing — folks who want to pursue higher education.” Sharice Davids
6. “From avoiding littering to encouraging local economy, there is a lot each one of us can do that will go a long way in keeping the country’s cultural legacy intact.” Shenaz Treasury
7. “The heart of our problem is the selfishness in our heart. The human spirit soars with hope when lifted by an encouraging word. The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.” Pierre de Coubertin
8. “The biggest source of getting the country to a balanced budget is not by raising taxes or by cutting spending. It’s by encouraging the growth of the economy.” Mitt Romney
9. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” Zig Ziglar
10. “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.” Tom Hopkins
11. “To me, leadership is about encouraging people. It’s about stimulating them. It’s about enabling them to achieve what they can achieve – and to do that with a purpose.” Christine Lagarde
12. “We believe that by encouraging critical thinking and processing of knowledge we are creating full, well-rounded human beings that will enable Qatar to build up its society. You cannot build a healthy society without giving your citizens a sense of ownership. Otherwise, they will not share with you the responsibilities.” Moza bint Nasser
13. “I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” Henry David Thoreau
14. “Shallow emotions. An incapacity to feel genuine love. A need for stimulation. Frequent verbal outbursts. Poor behavioural controls. These are just some of the things that social media are encouraging in all of us. They’re also a pretty comprehensive diagnostic checklist for sociopathy — in fact, that’s where I got the list.” Milo Yiannopoulos
15. “Life isn’t always really glamorous and fabulous. It’s about encouraging people to go back to natural beauty.” Zoe Foster Blake
16. “Freedom is a timeless value. The United Nations Charter calls for encouraging respect for fundamental freedoms. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights mentions freedom more than twenty times. All countries have committed to protecting individual freedoms on paper – but in practice, too many break their pledge.” Ban Ki-moon
17. “This is at the heart of all good education, where the teacher asks students to think and engages them in encouraging dialogues, constantly checking for understanding and growth.” William Glasser
18. “Education is a cause very close to me. What matters is encouraging my fans to focus on their education, because only an educated generation can ensure a better future. Even when I was on tour, I did my homework and studied.” Martin Garrix
19. “I have won the hearts of many. So that matters more than any award. The love of my ‘Nehearts’ – my fans, is more than inspiring and encouraging.” Neha Kakkar
20. “I’m always friendly and encouraging on set. I want people to be at their best creatively.” Mark Wahlberg
21. “All my life, I’ve had a fear of being told what to say, so I’m not telling people what to think. I’m encouraging them to say what they think.” Yungblud
22. “You cannot further the Brotherhood of Man by encouraging class hatred.” J. Paul Getty
23. “The mother cannot expect her daughter to understand the mysteries of housekeeping without education. She should instruct them patiently, lovingly, and make the work as agreeable as she can by her cheerful countenance and encouraging words of approval. If they fail once, twice, or thrice, censure not.” Ellen G. White
24. “I consider myself a good person. And I think people perceive me to be, ‘Oh, she’s nice,’ but being a good person, knowing your strengths and working towards those strengths, and encouraging those around you to do the same, that’s a good person.” Miranda Kerr
25. “Never underestimate the power of an encouraging word.” John C. Maxwell
26. “I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together.” Queen Elizabeth II
27. “I think there are many things that we can do today to make it a better work environment that is more supportive and encouraging of diversity.” Aileen Lee
28. “There is a real danger of unintended consequences, of encouraging people to give up. Pessimism, if it becomes a habit, can reinforce a narrative of unstoppable decline. If there is nothing we can do, that releases us from our obligations.” David Grinspoon
29. “Marriage, in its truest sense, is a partnership of equals, with neither exercising dominion over the other, but, rather, with each encouraging and assisting the other in whatever responsibilities and aspirations he or she might have.” Gordon B. Hinckley
30. “Encouraging words are good medicine for the soul.” Lailah Gifty Akita
31. “True teachers use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” Nikos Kazantzakis
32. “The flaw in our character is our insistence on separating blue-collar jobs from white-collar jobs, and encouraging one form of education over another.” Mike Rowe
33. “I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” Terry Pratchett
34. “I’m passionate about encouraging girls to be confident in their own skin.” Sadie Sink
35. “For me, life is about being positive and hopeful, choosing to be joyful, choosing to be encouraging, choosing to be empowering.” Billy Porter
I hope you enjoyed these Encouraging Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out 10 Encouragement Quotes to Brighten your Day From Inner Voice:
Have A Great Day!
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
35 Dubai Quotes On Success
35 Encouraging Quotes On Success
35 Discomfort Quotes On Success
35 Kingly Quotes On Success
35 Skincare Quotes On Success
35 Like Attracts Like Quotes On Success
35 The Social Network Quotes On Success
35 CEO Quotes On Success
35 Enough Quotes On Success
- Quotes13 hours ago
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes4 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience