50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
May these 50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter inspire you to awaken your mind to God-Consciousness.
Islam is a complete way of life. Allah says in the Quran “Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you” Quran 5:3. Islam is a light that brings you out of darkness. It is the way in which we attain success in the Hereafter and this life.
“Allāh intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship” (Quran 2:185). Allah wants us to be at ease within ourselves and our lives. Islamic Quotes can help to ease your mind and heart whatever you are going through in life. The quotes can help you to reflect and awaken to the fact that everything happens in our life for a good purpose, whatever we are going through, we should say Alhamdulillah. Let these Islamic Quotes strengthen your faith in Allah.
1. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad.” Quran 3:139
2. “The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah (God), even, when it’s in pain.” Anonymous
3. “When you forget that you need Allah (God), He puts you in a situation that causes you to call upon Him. And that’s for your own good.” Omar Suleiman
4. “Never underestimate the power of Dua (supplication).” Anonymous
5. “Worldly life is short, so turn to Allah (God) before you return to Allah (God).” Anonymous
6. “Forgive others as quickly as you expect Allah (God) to forgive you.” Anonymous
7. “To Allah (God) is your return, all of you, and He will inform you of what you used to do.” Quran 5:105
8. “Whoever fears Allah (God), Allah (God) will find a way out for him (from every difficulty) and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined.” Quran 65:2-3
9. “The reality of manners is that it results from beautiful character. Thus, manners is the manifestations of the integrity and strength in one’s inward personality into action.” Ibn Rajab
10. “The life of this world is merely enjoyment of delusion.” Quran 3:185
11. “A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.” Anonymous
12. “Allah (God) does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.” Quran 2:286
13. “And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life.” Quran 20:124
14. “Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity.” Abu Bakr (R.A)
15. “If you give thanks, I will give you more.” Quran 14:7
16. “They plan, and Allah (God) plans. Surely, Allah (God) is the best of planners.” Quran 8:30
17. “Allah (God) does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon that you may be grateful.” Quran 5:6
18. “And it is He who created the night and day, and the sun and moon.” Quran 21:33
19. “The best among you are those who have the best manners and best character.” Sahih Bukhari 6029
20. “Allah (God) tests us with what we love.” Anonymous
21. “For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.” Quran 94:5
22. “No one can bring you true happiness except Allah (God).” Anonymous
23. “And whoever puts all his trust in Allah (God), then He will suffice him.” Quran 65:3
24. “The more you let go, the higher you rise.” Anonymous
25. “When you seek Dunya (world), you lose the Hereafter. When you seek the Hereafter, you gain both Dunya (world) and the Hereafter. Which is the wiser transaction?” Anonymous
26. “The richest of the rich is the one who is not a prisoner to greed.” Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A)
27. “Every soul will taste death. Then unto Us will you be returned.” Quran 29:57
28. “No one will reap except what they sow.” Quran 6:164
29. “Indeed, that is My Path – perfectly straight. So follow it and do not follow other ways, for they will lead you away from His Way. This is what He has commanded you, so perhaps you will be conscious of Allah (God).” Quran 6:153
30. “Sometimes Allah (God) wants a certain level of Jannah (Paradise) for someone; and when their good deeds alone can’t get them there, he gives them hardship.” Anonymous
31. “Indeed, Allah (God) will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” Qur’an 13:11
32. “Speak only when your words are more beautiful than the silence.” Anonymous
33. “Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like a stone, found everywhere.” Anonymous
34. “Give love in secret by praying for one another.” Anonymous
35. “Allah (God) makes the impossible possible.” Anonymous
36. “Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination.” Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A)
37. “And those who have believed and done righteous deeds – We will surely assign to them Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.” Quran 29:58
38. “Allah is with the doers of good.” Quran 29:69
39. “And warn them [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe.” Quran 19:39
40. “Allah (God) is with those who have patience.” Quran 2:153
41. “Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.” Anonymous
42. “And whoever holds firmly to Allah (God) has (indeed) been guided to a straight path.” Quran 3:101
43. “Sell this life for the next and you win both of them. Sell the next life for this and you lose both of them.” Hasan al-Basri
44. “The heart that beats for Allah (God) is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” Anonymous
45. “If only we were greedy for the Hereafter like we are greedy for the Dunya (world).” Anonymous
46. “And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.” Quran 93:4-5
47. “Dua (supplication) has the power to turn your dreams into reality.” Anonymous
48. “Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle.” Anonymous
49. “And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.” Quran 93:7-8
50. “Call upon Me, I will respond to you.” Quran 40:60
I hope you enjoyed these Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out The Life & Journey Of The Souls From Merciful Servant:
Have A Great Day!
35 Inspirational Robert Fritz Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Odell Beckham Jr. Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Paolo Maldini Quotes On Success
40 Inspirational Jennifer Hudson Quotes On Success
35 Good Morning Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Jean Cocteau Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Howard Hughes Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Desiderius Erasmus Quotes On Success
45 Inspirational Simon Cowell Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Zinedine Zidane Quotes On Success
- Quotes2 weeks ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes2 weeks ago
35 Inspirational Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ﷺ Quotes
- Quotes3 weeks ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes3 weeks ago
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes2 weeks ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes2 weeks ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Problems
- Quotes4 weeks ago
25 Inspirational Quotes On Limits
- Quotes1 month ago
30 Quotes On Positive Associations To Inspire You To Surround Yourself With The Best
Masha Allah it’s great to see this types of quotes
Nice quotes, Alhamdulillah! Thanks.
Glad you enjoyed the article Mehran
thats great ,, your types of quotes inspire me ,,and can open my mind to through this life,, so i never depresed anymore
Glad you enjoyed the article Arief
May Allah heal you from within
I really enjoy the quote, thank you
Glad you liked the article Ibrahim
Really, Beautiful Islamic Quotes. ♥
Glad you enjoyed the article Alquama
i really need help 🙁
If there is anything I can do to help Sundas let me know (via Instagram)
Ma shaa Allah Allah bless u great qoutes
May Allah bless you too
Masha Allah Beautiful quotes
Glad you enjoyed the article Bushra
May Allah reward you brother.
You made my day
May Allah reward you too Mariam
I am happy that I have made a positive difference in your life
Infact your quotes inspired me a lot and I have realized that the best success in this world is not wealth but being in a state of readiness to dwell well in the next world (hereafter)
Brother keep going and move forward to remind many among us about Islam
I am glad that the article has impacted you positively Ibrahim
Yes, indeed, preparing for the Hereafter is the key
In’sha Allah I will
May Allah bless you abundantly
Allah is sufficient for me.
“Surely, Allah loves those who put their trust in Him.” Quran 3:159
Great Keep It Up Bro
Glad you enjoyed the article brother Hammad, In’sha Allah
Ma Shaa Allah, great Islamic Quote, may Allah reward you.
Glad you enjoyed the article
May Allah reward you too Aisha
MashaAllah great brother keep it up
Glad you liked the article brother Numan
Masha Allah inspired me a lot these beautiful quotes
Glad you liked the article Nida
can you please give us ample answer that entrepreneurs is against in ISLAMIC faith, because of your profit is a fix.
I’m sorry I do not understand what you are saying
In Islam we are encouraged to be Entrepreneurs as it benefits mankind
Hope this answer helps
Such great Quotes I Liked Very Much.
Glad you liked the article Mubeen
Thank you brother Shazad.
Quran has everything.Quran is the greatest self help book of all time.We need life lessons,I think Quran will tell us what to do.My life has changed by reading Quran.I encourage all of you to read this holy book.I am sure your life will change for the better.Always hungry for knowledge brother❤❤❤
Alhamdulillah, may Allah grant you ease and success in life, Aameen.
Alhamdulilah. Thank you for these comments they made my day. May Allah’s blessings be upon you insha Allah.
Aameen. Jazak’Allahukhairan for the kind words, glad you liked the quotes.
Your quotes help to motivate one’s life and turn it 360° better. Jazakallahukhair.
Barakallah, glad you found the quotes inspiring.
Assalamualaikum, can I use/or post these? It’s so inspirational
Waalaikumussalam. Ideally not in the same order if you do, and maybe not all 50.
Alhamdulillahi! It’s relieving, may ALLAH reward you.
The great book for great mind,
May the Almighty bless you abundantly. And may he have mercy on our souls.may he make things easy for us during our difficult times. Ya Allah
Glad you enjoyed the article Roshni
Hy sir you are pro blogger, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information
Thank You, Hammi.
Masha’Allah. Awesome Quotes.
❤️ …i was in pursuit of such inspirational articles. May Allmighty bless u and keep u always in his specific care.
Aameen. Glad to be of service.
Masha Allah brother You Made My Day
JazakAllah. i’m glad brother.
Very nice and inspiring
Give love in secret by praying for one another….
What a beautiful quote
Glad you enjoyed the article Imran
I really enjoyed the quotes. I have been wanting to convert to Islam and I just found this quotes amazing.
Salaam brother, Praise be to Allah
I am glad you enjoyed the article
And I am very happy that I can make a positive difference in your life in regards to you coming to Islam
“Allah guides whom He wills.” Quran 2:213
Ma’sha Allah emotional and impressive thoughts.
Ma’sha Allah, glad you liked the article brother Shahnawaz
Masha Allah Jazaakallahu khairan. Very inspiring.
Such a wonderful quotes
May Allah increase you more in knowledge
Glad you enjoyed the article
May Allah bless you with happiness and prosperity
ALLAH relax all your spirit and mind ✨✨Let your heart to beat only for Him
Thanks for sharing its very informative for me
Glad to be of help
You inspiring quotes touched my heart and helped me reconnect with Allah May he grant you the highest level.
Aameen. Heartfelt words.
Nice Article Thanks for Sharing
Thanks buddy, You’re welcome.
Ma sha Allah
Keep it up brother
May Allah reward you
Aameen, Thank you.
Masahallah such a wonderful and inspirational
quotes. I really love all the quotes and my favourite one is Allah tests us with what we love ❤️…..
Thanku very much for give a precious time here and I appreciate ur hardworking.
I appreciate the kind words, Irshad.
These Quotes are really wonderful I learn very much from these Quotes thank you very much Allah bless you
Aameen. JazakAllah for the kind words
I love it… Very good quotes.
Thank You, Edisa.
Thanks for sharing its very Informative for me
You’re welcome. Glad you liked it.
Salam bro I need to ask u a question can u give me ur Instagram name pls
Walaykum As-salaam Kassim
It is @awakenthegreatnesswithin
Masha Allahu, i really love these quotes, shukran
Masha Allah, Keep it Posting bro…