Joel Brown of Addicted2Success.com interviews multi-millionaire Peter Voogd on How To Make 6 Figures In 6 Months. This was an excellent interview full of great advice. Below I will highlight a few major points that Peter discusses which can drastically improve your life if implemented. Watch the entire video to get all the wisdom that Peter shares.
1. “The reality is, it’s never been easier to make 6 figures with entrepreneurship, technology, and the resources, and information available to people.
2. “It’s not that difficult if you get around other people that are already making 6 figures.”
3. “It’s not about just the money, it’s about getting out of where you are and making sure you become the best at what you do so you can inspire others.”
4. “I thought the answer was to work harder but the reality is, it’s not at all. It’s not even about working smarter, it’s about working right.”
5. “So I realized I needed to get around the right people.”
6. “The defining moment was, I was sick and tired, and so frustrated with not getting results, that I had to change. So I relentlessly went on a study, to study the best of the best.”
7. “If you want to be a millionaire, talk to billionaires, you’ll get there quicker.”
8. “The first step is to get crystal clear and gain absolute clarity on who you are, who you’re not, and who you need.”
9. “So I had to figure out what was important to me, and what was important to me was success.”
10. “I made the definite decision to never be broke again. I don’t think people make that first decision, they say they don’t want to be broke, and they say they want to succeed, but it’s not a definite no matter what burn the bridges decision to gain clarity on what they need to do to get out of it.”
11. “People say things but their actions are different.”
12. “People are addicted to information but not implementation.”
13. “People need to be addicted to execution. That is the key.”
14. “I had to really figure out what was important to me, the exact goal I wanted to hit in 6 months to gain clarity on what to study so I could focus on mastery versus overload.”
15. “The first step is getting clear on what you want, where do you want to go in six months?”
16. “Figure out what’s important to you, whether it be flexibility, freedom, income, security, health, or adventure. You have to define what is most important to you so you can build your business around your lifestyle, not the other way around.”
17. “What are your top 3 goals for the next 90 days? If you can break it down into weekly action steps that are congruent to the 90 day and congruent to the 6 months, that’s the first step ”
18. “You have to stack enough reasons to not be broke anymore or to get to 6 figures.”
19. “Reverse engineer what is your ideal outcome going to be in 6 months. Focus on the end result so that it will pull you out of your current challenge.”
20. “The second step is elevating your circle of influence.”
21. “Make a list of the top 5 or 10 people who are doing what you want to be doing in your industry. The people who already have the results you want and the lifestyle you are striving for.”
22. “So I wrote down I spent the most time with and how they were affecting me and my actions and my thinking and standards, and I realized that I was the average of the five people I was around.”
23. “The reality is, if you hang out with five intelligent people, you will be the sixth. If you hang out with five millionaires, you’re eventually going to be the sixth, it’s inevitable. But if you hang out with five idiots, you tell me what’s going to happen?”
24. “So what I challenge people to do is, reach out to the top 5 people in your industry already getting the success you want. It’s called a make it or break it list, and this really was a gamechanger for me.”
25. “I made a list of my top 5 growth friends (the people that challenge you, hold you to a higher standard, that play the game at a higher level, and hold you accountable) and my top 5 maintenance friends (the people who you have known for a long time who you have to hang out with, the ones who are not growing).”
26. “When you get yourself around people who are playing the game at a higher level it’s going to change your life as they have the same vision and goals and ambitions as you. And when you hang out with people who are pulling you down it’s stressful, especially with negativity and excuses, it’s contagious.”
27. “Get rid of some of your old friends if you’re serious about success.”
28. “Remember, 5% of people are actually serious about success.”
29. “If you want to be serious, you have got to take the right action.”
30. “Most people want level 9, level 10 success and income but their habits are level 6. Or they want level 10 success financially but they are hanging out with level 2 people financially.”
31. “If you live incongruently you’ll always be stressed, always.”
32. “You have to make sure you’re around successful people. Young millionaires, people that have the attributes that you want, the urgency that you want, and the elevated influence you want, because behind every young millionaire you’re going to find an educated and wise mentor.”
33. “When you’re around the right people their habits will rub off on you, so you have to elevate your circle of influence.”
34. “So for me, I reached out and I only connected with people that we’re getting the success I wanted.”
35. “Everybody I was talking to already did the million, so I reached out to them and was able to to cut my learning curve in half.”
36. “Those wanting world class results learn from others mistakes and then they cut their learning curve so they don’t have to make the same mistakes, and they can speed up their process, it’s called the speed of implementation.”
37. “With everything that I do is make intelligent strategic decisions of who I’m connecting with, copy genius, get the best information and then speed up the implementation and trial and error it, to where if it doesn’t work fine you can experiment.”
38. “Most people want perfection, it’s going to cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. You want experiments, not perfection.”
39. “The third step is to really elevate you confidence account. Everybody inside them has a confidence account and everything they’ve accomplished up to this point or lack of accomplishments is because of that account.”
40. “Here’s the scary thing, you’re either helping or hurting your confidence at all times, there’s no in-between.
41. “I realized I didn’t have the confidence, and if you don’t have confidence you’re always going to find a way to lose, always.”
42. “So all these entrepreneurs have ambition, and they are excited, but when it really comes down to it, they’re lacking in the confidence or certainty.
43. “Whatever you say, your actions should follow, period.”
44. “Young entrepreneurs don’t realize how their choices make them and every choice elevates their confidence account or decreases it.”
45. “What choices do you need to make right now that will immediately increase your confidence.”
46. “What challenges have made you stronger and sharpened your perspective in the last couple of months?”
47. “If your beliefs low you’re going to take low action and you’re going to get low results, and you’re going to reinforce to yourself, I knew I shouldn’t have taken action, I knew I shouldn’t have tried for that.”
48. “There are 16-year-olds making millions of dollars, the potential is endless when it comes to entrepreneurship, technology, and the tools that are available. It’s unbelievable, anyone can make six figures if they really get the right strategies and right people around them.
49. “When you have that belief, you take bigger action, you get bigger results, and then you reinforce, and then you take bigger action.
50. “If you want to be successful, make the decision, and take the action.”
How To Achieve Success?
How To Achieve Success?
Success can be defined in many ways; it can be happiness for one person and wealth for another. It can be peace for one and respect for another. Everyone can define success in their own way, but in general, it is a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
Throughout life, we have a hunger to achieve greatness. The more we achieve the better life becomes. There are plenty of opportunities in this world. If you have a dream to succeed and achieve something special in this life, you need to put in the work, because without action, nothing is possible. The majority of people only dream to succeed, while a small minority work hard to achieve their dreams. To attain success, you need to sacrifice many things, this is how the successful people in this world achieved their greatness.
We need to understand how to achieve success. To do this, we need to break down what success means. The best way to do this is by understanding and analyzing successful people. Successful people in this world emulated and followed the footsteps of other successful people. For example, there is a pattern with successful people. Many successful people wake up early. They spend their time wisely throughout the day, reading and gaining knowledge. This is key to success, while keeping a good balance in life is also vital in achieving success.
Quotes On Success
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Steve Jobs
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
5 Great Pointers On Achieving Success
Follow Your Passion
Success does not come overnight, it takes a lot of hard work and passion to reach the desired goal and dream. It requires strong dedication, hard work, constant improvement, and sometimes luck. If you are not doing what you love, then you are bound to give up and fail. Only those who have a great passion for something they love, will continue, and strive hard to move on and achieve greatness. It should be something you are willing to sacrifice and dedicate your life to. Every day, every week, and every hour of the day should be dedicated to achieving your goals and dreams.
Find The Correct Balance
Life is all about finding the right balance. When you find the right balance, only then will you see success around you and within you. Balance your time, spend time with your family and friends. Allocate time to achieving your goals and targets. Look after your health, exercise, and eat well. Life is all about finding a balance. Do not sacrifice one thing for another. It is important to find the right balance in life.
Establish A Routine
Routines are vital when you are trying to succeed. We are taught from a young age the importance of keeping a good routine in life because without a routine you will be a mess and it will become harder for you to do well in achieving your goals and targets. For example, people who have a job, working for a company, these companies have strict routines in place. The reason for this is so that the company performs well and becomes more successful. Even in our daily lives, without routine we will be all over the place. It is proven that a person who has no routine in life, is a person who is very lazy, a time waster and someone who has no goals and ambition in life. Therefore, we should strive to have good routines in our life, as this will lead us to have a better life.
Learn From Your Mistakes
Successful people have failed many times. It is inevitable unless you are an extremely lucky person, where everything works out for you. But, when starting off, the first few steps are the hardest. Many people who have achieved great things have failed on many occasions. There are many obstacles in front of you that blocks you from reaching the next stage of success. For example, there are many entrepreneurs who have failed in many businesses, until that one business that has made them successful. Without failures and mistakes, we as humans will never learn, therefore make as many mistakes as you can, as these mistakes will lead you to gain more experience and knowledge in achieving your goals and dreams.
Find Support And Resources
Find yourself a mentor, you need someone who can point you in the right direction to achieve greatness. With the correct help and support, you can achieve even better than you would do by yourself. If a mentor is not available, try reaching out to others in your field. Find people who have already achieved what you plan to achieve, and try and get as much information from them as possible so that you can reach that level of success one day. Networking is important to become successful and bigger in what you are trying to accomplish. Reaching out to people will allow you to grow further. It will allow you to find out information that you did not even know you needed. Therefore, speaking out and finding the right support and resources will push you to the next level.
To summarize, to achieve success, you must be wise and bold. A person who does not try and is lazy in life will go nowhere. You cannot just dream and expect everything to fall perfectly in front of you. You must work hard to get results. We should analyze those who have achieved greatness, by following in their footsteps. Only then can we crawl, walk, and then achieve our own success. Remember, success does not come overnight, it begins with baby steps, and when you are established, you will see the greatest successes.
How I Eat For Free Using Instagram
To start eating for free, you need to have a popular Instagram account that will grab the attention of the restaurants you plan to reach out to.
Having an account that is well put together and the pictures being posted on Instagram posts being of high quality, and building visual interest is very important.
When reaching out to the restaurants, it’s important that you share how your influence and connection with your followers can benefit the restaurant and the food that they are preparing.
A restaurant in Melbourne said that after it was shared on @eating.melbourne the restaurant gained popularity and it’s income greatly increased following the Instagram post.
Reaching out to restaurants is also ideal for eating for free anywhere you want to go. After getting an invitation to eat at restaurants it is extremely important to reach out after and thank the person or people who made it possible.
This is a way to show the people you are dealing with that they know you are serious and will reach out again in the future because of it. Building a relationship after initially getting an invitation to eat at a place is ideal for making yourself known and making more connections with the people and friends that they work with.
Part of the deal you make with the restaurants is that you’ll post jaw-dropping images or videos of their foods, ones that will grab the attention of followers who can potentially visit their restaurant to get a bite to eat. This is exactly what I do – Sean Kelly of @delicious on Instagram.
I share this content which helps bring exposure of restaurants to my followers and allows me to eat for free on a consistent basis. When I eat at all these different restaurants, neighboring restaurants see the business increase and they want the same.
Not only do I benefit the business that I am helping, but I am also promoting my services – showing other businesses that I can perform in the social media world.
A large part of becoming a successful influencer is being able to prove yourself. If you promise a business that you’ll bring in ‘X’ amount of business from your account, you should live up to it or go over that amount.
Being able to show other client’s proof that you will live up to your business quota or bring in more, in the end that will bring in even more clients for them and gain more people for you to work with.
Same Game, New Look – Sports Highlights
It’s become a tradition. Sit down, turn the TV on and watch the game. Only the lucky few are able to go see them in person. Sports have been around for centuries, and as time progressed and their popularity increased, fan bases grew exponentially. As the media began to cover sports, few stations soon gained a monopoly. These became the main places to get all your sport news.
Up until recently, the opinions shared about sports were largely those of mainstream reviewers. As the popularity of social media services such as Instagram and YouTube increases, more people are given the opportunity to make their opinions known. One person whose opinion has gained much more traction is Daniel Padron, the face behind @sportshighlights on Instagram.
I had the opportunity to meet Daniel Padron and find out how he has managed to be heard in such a dominated field. “I came up with the idea when Instagram first started allowing videos rather than just pictures. I would see countless highlights every night watching games during the Big 3 era and I believe that inspired me to start posting highlights” Padron explained.
What started off as a fun pastime has now grown into an audience of 1.7 Million, that continues to increase by the thousands daily. “I didn’t know if people would like or care about my opinion when I started, but I always wanted to be an analyst or reporter for ESPN, so I just gave it a shot” he explained.
Padron started with just his friends following him, however as people began liking, commenting, and tagging others on his posts, his page gained popularity. The engagement he received only helped his posts be seen more. Padron was not only pleasantly surprised to see that many people agreed with his opinions; he was also interested in how people disagreed. This line of direct communication from Padron to his audience separated him from analysts on TV.
Although people can still give their opinions to mainstream reporters, @sportshighlights works to make it a more immersive experience. For instance, if Daniel sees that many people are interested in a particular team or player, he is able to make an effort to post more about it.
Although the experience is slightly more tailored, all teams are reported. One of the best qualities about @sportshighlights is that it had created a medium through which fans from all over the world can exchange opinions and discuss games. With a quick read through the comments, a person is able to see the same highlight through multiple points of views. This feature alone is what draws many audience members in.
Despite the fact that the same mainstream reporters and analysts are featured on TV, @sportshighlights has given sports fans a whole new experience. With the newfound ability to comment and discuss plays with anyone, Sports Highlights has successfully brought fans together and given the same game a fresh new look.
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
35 Dubai Quotes On Success
35 Encouraging Quotes On Success
35 Discomfort Quotes On Success
35 Kingly Quotes On Success
35 Skincare Quotes On Success
35 Like Attracts Like Quotes On Success
35 The Social Network Quotes On Success
35 CEO Quotes On Success
35 Enough Quotes On Success
- Quotes16 hours ago
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes4 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience