Net Worth: $500 Million
Height: 1.69 m
Born: September 4, 1981
Country Of Origin: United States of America
Residence: LA, California U.S.
Source Of Wealth: Professional Singer/ Actress
Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress, record producer, dancer, businesswoman
Marital Status: Married
Education: Alief Elsik High School
Last Updated: 2020
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. An R&B girl group ‘Destiny’s Child‘ gave her initial recognition as a lead singer in the 1990’s. Today, she is known as one of the finest singers in the world.
.As of 2020, Beyonce’s Net Worth is an estimated $500 million.
Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter was born in Houston, Texas in 1981. Her mother was a hairdresser and salon owner. Her father was a sales manager. Beyonce’s younger sister was also a singer and back up dance at R&B girl group “Destiny’s Child”. Beyoncé attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston and enrolled herself in dance classes.
She won a school talent show at age seven which increased her interest in music. In 1990. She Beyoncé enrolled in a music magnet school Parker Elementary School where she performed with the school’s choir. Later, she went to High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and Alief Elsik High School. She remained a member of St. John’s United Methodist Church Choir as a soloist for two years.
In 1996, Beyonce’s career started when she joined the girl group Destiny’s Child and released her first debut album in 1997. The second album released in 1999 which sold about 8 million copies worldwide. 3rd album was a massive success with number one on billboard 200 and received nominations for Grammy award.
Later Beyonce decided to continue on her own as a solo artist and released her solo album “Dangerously in Love” in 2003. Her second album ‘B’Day’ was released in 2006. She released her 3rd album ‘I Am… Sasha Fierce’ by combining mid-tempo, slow, pop, and R&B ballads which went viral and sold more than 8 million copies.
Beyonce came up with her 4th album in 2011. She has also acted in movies including ‘A Hip Hopera’, ‘The Pink Panther’, ‘Obsessed’, and ‘Epic’.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth unknown
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Beyonce and her man Jay Z live in a 30,000-square-foot mansion in Los Angeles, California.
Her car collection includes Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limousine, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren, and Chrysler Pacifica.
Beyonce has a private jet named Bombardier Challenger 850. She also has a 65-meter Galactica Star Yacht.
1. “I truly believe that women should be financially independent of their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.” – Beyonce
2. “We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” – Beyonce
3. “When you love and accept yourself when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – Beyonce
4. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard. Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.” – Beyonce
5. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out. I don’t really like to call myself a brand, and I don’t like to think of myself as a brand. I’m a singer, a songwriter, a musician, and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that’s not my focus.” – Beyonce
Key Points To Conclude
- Do not waste your time
- Love yourself
- Stay positive and focused
- Do not expose yourself much
- Respect others opinion
Beyonce is known as the queen of music. Throughout her career, she has worked with the most famous singers in the world. She also acted in movies including ‘A Hip Hopera’ (2001), ‘The Pink Panther’ (2006), ‘Obsessed’ (2009), and ‘Epic’ (2013). Forbes ranked her as the most powerful female in entertainment on their 2015 and 2017 lists.
As of 2020, Beyonce’s net worth is $500 million
I hope that you have been inspired by Beyonce’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.