Net Worth: $15 Million
Height: 1.95 M
Born: January 5, 1944
Country Of Origin: Canadian, American
Residence: San Diego, California
Source Of Wealth: Motivational Speeches and Book Writing
Profession: Motivational Speaker, author
Marital Status: Married
Education: University of Alberta
Last Updated: 2020
Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and Author. Tracy has written seventy books that have been translated into multiple languages. His demanded and popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth, Eat That Frog! and The Psychology of Achievement.
As of 2020, Brain Tracy’s Net Worth is an estimated $15 million.
Brian Tracy was born in the year 1944. He belonged to a poor family who could not pay the bills. The unpaid bills became a financial burden for them. Brian Tracy and his three brothers would wear charity clothes. He left the school to work and support his family financially. Tracy cycled through France and Spain and traveled to the world in his car. He has traveled to about 80 countries in the world.
Tracy had served as the chief operating officer of a development company. In 1984, Tracy founded a company named Brian Tracy International in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is the chairman and CEO of the company. The company has headquarters in San Diego, California.
Moreover, Brain Tracy has written 70 books that are translated into dozens of languages. His best selling books are Earn What You’re Really Worth, Eat That Frog! and The Psychology of Achievement.
In 2003, Tracy received 729 votes in the California gubernatorial recall election on an independent platform. He was among 135 of the candidates winning the independent elections.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: 1 Million – $5 Million
2018: $100,000 – $1 Million
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Brian Tracy lives in San Diego, California, United States. Unfortunately, there is no information available regarding his cars, residence, private jet, or yacht.
1. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” Brian Tracy
2. “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’ Brian Tracy
3. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” Brian Tracy
4. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” Brian Tracy
5. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” Brian Tracy
Key Points To Conclude
- Believe in yourself with feelings.
- Successful are those with successful habits.
- Be grateful.
- Hard work pays back.
- Give unconditional love to others.
Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and author. In his early life, he faced poverty so he had to drop out of school and work to meed the family expenditures. Tracy has written seventy books that have been translated into multiple languages. Tracy is the chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
As of 2020, Brain Tracy’s net worth is an estimated $15 million.
I hope that you have been inspired by Brian Tracy’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.