Brian Tracy shares the secrets of self-made millionaires. Take this information, implement it so that you can live life on a whole new level and become a self-made millionaire.
1. “More people are going to make more money in the next few years than has been made in all of human history.”
2. “If you do what other successful people do you eventually get the same result that they do.”
3. “I was told if you don’t get a good education you won’t do well in life and so on, I believed that for a long time until I found out there is hundreds of thousands and millions of people who dropped out of high school who went on to become millionaires and billionaires as well.”
4. “Don’t let anything hold you back. Don’t let any experience that you’ve ever had in your life act as a brake on your potential.”
5. “There are hundreds of thousands of people who have had it worse than you could ever dream of who’ve gone on to accomplish wonderful things.”
6. “Out of frustration, I began asking this question, ‘Why is it some people are more successful than others?’. So I began asking other successful people, ‘What are you doing differently from me?’ And they told me and I did it and I got better results.”
7. “What I discovered which changed my life and which brought us here today is I discovered The Law Of Cause And Effect. The Law Of Cause And Effect, sowing and reaping, action and reaction is the great universal or Iron Law of the universe. What is says is that everything happens for a reason, that there are no causeless effects, that even if we don’t know what is causing the effect we trace it back it’s the basis of the scientific process of all medical research of all marketing of all business is if can define an effect that you want you can trace it back and find somebody who at one time did not have that effect and then find out what they did and then do the same things and you will eventually get the same results.
8. “Success is not an accident. Failure is not an accident.”
9. “Success leaves tracks. So if you just follow the tracks of other successful people, no matter where you’re starting from, you’ll eventually get to the same place they get to.”
10. “I read, learned and attended courses, and especially applied what I learned. The first thing I asked in my business is, ‘How does it work?’, ‘How do people succeed in this field?’, And then I buried myself and immersed myself, I spent hours and hours studying and then I did what the most successful people did.”
11. “Nature is neutral, nature doesn’t care who you are, all that natures cares is that you do what successful people do. It’s like following a recipe, it does not matter who makes the cake, as long as you follow the recipe you will get the same results.”
12. “There are a lot of people who are not as smart and not as talented as you who are doing vastly better than you, not because they’re better but because they’re just following proven success methods.”
13. “There’s nothing that will make you madder than to see somebody who’s dumber than you who’s making more money than you.”
14. “We use proven success methods, we just find out what they are doing and we do that over and over and over again.”
15. “Please understand that nothing works the first time. ‘What is the average number of times that a person tries with a new goal before they give up?’ The average is less than one because most people give up before they try even once. They say, ‘That’s a great goal, I’d love to be financially independent’. And then they give up, they don’t even try because of this and because of that and so on and then they move away to a wonderful place called ‘Someday Isle’, the island where nothing gets done, and where most people live.”
16. “I began to study self-made millionaires.”
17. “Becoming a self-made millionaire is not the important thing, what is really important is the person you have to become to become a self-made millionaire. You have to become a totally different human being. In order to achieve something you’ve never achieved before you have to become someone you’ve never been before.”
18. “You must develop the qualities on the inside to become a self-made millionaire are incredible qualities that make you a vastly better person, not only better in terms of character, determination, discipline, decision-making, strength and so on but they make you a far better person, they round out your character in a far better way so that the real payoff of becoming wealthy is the person that you become.”
19. “What I’ve found in my research is that there’s a series of qualities self-made millionaires have if you have these qualities your success is virtually guaranteed, and if you don’t have these qualities the qualities are learnable.”
20. “Point 1: All business or sales skills are learnable. All financial skills are learnable. You can learn any skill.”
21. “Point 2: You’re probably only one skill away from doubling your income right now. You’re probably only one skill away from setting yourself on the road to becoming a self-made millionaire that turns out to be the case for almost everyone. And if you don’t know what that skill is you’ve got to go to work and find out because it is a learnable skill. You can learn what you need to learn to achieve anything that you want to achieve.”
22. “The success secrets of self-made millionaires, give yourself a score of one to ten and if you are weak on one of these it can be enough to hold you back, if you’re strong on all these then there’s no limit to what you can accomplish.”
23. “The first key quality to develop is to dream big dreams. Practice what is called back from the future thinking and project forward, develop a vision of yourself as happy, healthy, wealthy, thin, practice what top people practice which is what is called idealization. Project several years ahead and imagine that your life is perfect in every way, imagine that you have no limitations, imagine that you have everything and you could be or have or do anything you want in life. If your life were perfect in five years what would it look like? Identifying your vision and dream for the future is the starting point of great riches and great success in life.”
24. “Take a sheet of paper and make up what is called a Dream List, imagine this is kind of like a kids Christmas list and that it just allows you to just run wild and just write down everything you could think of that you could possibly want. When you write out everything you could possibly want you activate The Law Of Attraction.”
25. “Number two is to do what you love to do. Whenever you find people who are really successful in life they are people who do what they love to do, they love their work. The great rule for success in life is to find something that you love to do and then find a way to make a living doing it. When you find what you love to do it’ll be something that gives you energy, it motivates you, it enthuses you, it’s probably something that you are meant to do from the time you were born. When you ask self-made millionaires what work do you do they’ll often say I’ve never worked a day in my life, I just do what I like to do.”
26. “Number three is to commit to excellence. All people who are successful are excellent at what they do. Being in the top 10% is where the money is, so what you have to do is pay any price and make any sacrifice to get into the top 10% in your field, here is the good news, if you’re doing what you love to do you will want to be in the top 10% in your field.”
27. “Everybody who is at the top started at the bottom. If your willing to pay the price, work hard and make the sacrifices you can get into the top 10%. To achieve mastery in your field takes 5-7 years. Go to people at the top of your field and ask them how they got there. Everybody who puts one foot in front of the other and keeps moving eventually gets there.”
28. “Number four is to develop your unique talents and abilities. Every single person is designed from infancy with special talents and abilities that if you develop them to their height can enable you to accomplish anything you want in life. What are you good at? What are you good at today? What should you be good at? What could you be good at? What will you be good at?”
29. “Number five is to see yourself as self-employed. The top 3% of adults in our society see themselves as self-employed. They see themselves as in charge of their own lives. One day I suddenly realized that I was responsible and that I was in charge of my life and no one is coming to the rescue, it was one of the great turning points of my life. All exceptional people are highly responsible people.”
30. “Number six is to develop a clear sense of direction. It means that you need to become intensely goal-orientated, we find that all successful people are goal-orientated. You can’t hit a target you can’t see, you’ve got to know what you want in every area of your life.”
31. “The keys to success have only been two as H.L Hunt said, number one is to decide exactly what it is you want and write it down and make a plan to achieve it, and number two is to determine the price you’re going to have to pay to get it and then resolve to pay that price. Life is always just. You have to pay the price in full and in advance. What is the price that you have to pay to achieve the success that you desire? Write it down, make a plan and work on it every day.”
32. “Identify your major goal, put a deadline on it, and make a list of all the things that you can do to achieve the goal, and do something every single day that moves you towards your major goal. This will change your life in ways that you cannot imagine. Identifying your major definite purpose is the secret to becoming a self-made millionaire, it’s the secret to great success in life.”
33. “Number seven is to refuse to consider the possibility of failure. Fear of failure is the greatest single obstacle to adult life. It’s not failure that holds you back it’s the fear of failure. There’s no such thing as failure it’s feedback. Fail, get feedback and move forward. To become a self-made millionaire you’re going to fail over and over again. Always seek the lessons in your failures to get smarter for next time. Your biggest problem contains your biggest gifts at times.”
34. “Number eight key is to dedicate yourself to lifelong learning. What takes you from rags to riches is personal development. Personal and professional development. Knowledge and skill are the keys to the 21st century. If you’re not constantly learning you’re falling behind. Three keys to learning, 30-60mins a day in your field, read books. Take every course that you possibly can in your field. Listen to audio programs in your car. The more you commit yourself to being the best that you can be the more you like yourself and respect yourself.”
35. Number nine is to develop a workaholic mentality. In order for you to win you’re going to have to work harder, work better, and work smarter then others do. The average hour’s self-made millionaires work is 59 hours. Work when you work.
36. “Number ten key is to get around the right people. This is a key to becoming a self-made millionaire. 99% of your success in life is going to be determined by your reference group, those whom you habitually associate with. We are like chameleons and we absorb through the skin the attitude, the opinions, the behaviors, the style of dress, the style of speech of the people with whom we associate most of the time. Associate with winners and you will start to become like them. Our relationships determine 85% of our happiness or unhappiness in life. Most important thing you do is to choose your relationships with care and only associate with people you like and respect and enjoy being around.”
37. “Number eleven key is to be prepared to climb from peak to peak. Life is never one continuous train, it’s always up and down, you have to go up to the peak and down into the valley before you climb the next peak, so all of life is cycles and trends.”
38. “Number twelve is to develop resilience and bounce back. This is one of the key qualities of self-made millionaires. You’re going to be knocked down over and over again and you have bounce and not break. You must mentally prepare for the downturns before they occur. Take it, learn from it, and pick yourself up and keep going. The hallmark of superior people is how you respond to a crisis. Superior people look for the solution to every problem and they become intensely solution orientated. ”
39. “Write and define your problems clearly, ‘What is it I’m worried about?’ And write it down, and the very act of defining a problem clearly often triggers the solution to the problem”
40. “One technique with regards to your major definite purpose and if you only do these two things, as a result they will transform your life. You’ve identified the one goal that can have the greatest positive impact on your life, take that goal and write it down on the top of a piece of paper as a question e.g ‘How can I make $10 million dollars?’ And then write a minimum of 20 answers to this question. This is called mind-storming, more people have become millionaires with this simple idea than any other single method of creative thinking ever discovered. Once you have the 20 answers take one answer and take action on it immediately, and that will keep you going to the next one and the next.”
41. “Number thirteen is to become an unshakeable optimist. Optimists think and talk about what they want most of the time. Optimists look for the good in every situation. Optimists thave hree wonderful qualities, the first is they learn more things, the second is they try more things, the third is that they persist, they never give up. When optimists decide they are going to become wealthy they just never stop until they achieve that goal.”
42. “Number fourteen is to develop the qualities of courage and persistence. The antidote to the fear of failure is the habit of courage. Two types of courage are required to succeed, the first is the courage to begin, the second is the courage to endure, to keep on keeping on, to persist, and to make the decision in advance to never give up.”
43. “The final quality is the quality of self-discipline. It’s the ability to make yourself do what you should do when you should do it whether you feel like it or not. The quality of self-discipline is the quality that will make you a big success. It’s the ability to force yourself to do what you know you should do. Persistence is self-discipline in action, and the two qualities are tied into self-esteem. And every step that you take makes you stronger and stronger and you will become a person who when you decide you want something you will not stop until you get it. When you develop this quality there will be nothing that is impossible to you.”
How To Achieve Success?
How To Achieve Success?
Success can be defined in many ways; it can be happiness for one person and wealth for another. It can be peace for one and respect for another. Everyone can define success in their own way, but in general, it is a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
Throughout life, we have a hunger to achieve greatness. The more we achieve the better life becomes. There are plenty of opportunities in this world. If you have a dream to succeed and achieve something special in this life, you need to put in the work, because without action, nothing is possible. The majority of people only dream to succeed, while a small minority work hard to achieve their dreams. To attain success, you need to sacrifice many things, this is how the successful people in this world achieved their greatness.
We need to understand how to achieve success. To do this, we need to break down what success means. The best way to do this is by understanding and analyzing successful people. Successful people in this world emulated and followed the footsteps of other successful people. For example, there is a pattern with successful people. Many successful people wake up early. They spend their time wisely throughout the day, reading and gaining knowledge. This is key to success, while keeping a good balance in life is also vital in achieving success.
Quotes On Success
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Steve Jobs
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
5 Great Pointers On Achieving Success
Follow Your Passion
Success does not come overnight, it takes a lot of hard work and passion to reach the desired goal and dream. It requires strong dedication, hard work, constant improvement, and sometimes luck. If you are not doing what you love, then you are bound to give up and fail. Only those who have a great passion for something they love, will continue, and strive hard to move on and achieve greatness. It should be something you are willing to sacrifice and dedicate your life to. Every day, every week, and every hour of the day should be dedicated to achieving your goals and dreams.
Find The Correct Balance
Life is all about finding the right balance. When you find the right balance, only then will you see success around you and within you. Balance your time, spend time with your family and friends. Allocate time to achieving your goals and targets. Look after your health, exercise, and eat well. Life is all about finding a balance. Do not sacrifice one thing for another. It is important to find the right balance in life.
Establish A Routine
Routines are vital when you are trying to succeed. We are taught from a young age the importance of keeping a good routine in life because without a routine you will be a mess and it will become harder for you to do well in achieving your goals and targets. For example, people who have a job, working for a company, these companies have strict routines in place. The reason for this is so that the company performs well and becomes more successful. Even in our daily lives, without routine we will be all over the place. It is proven that a person who has no routine in life, is a person who is very lazy, a time waster and someone who has no goals and ambition in life. Therefore, we should strive to have good routines in our life, as this will lead us to have a better life.
Learn From Your Mistakes
Successful people have failed many times. It is inevitable unless you are an extremely lucky person, where everything works out for you. But, when starting off, the first few steps are the hardest. Many people who have achieved great things have failed on many occasions. There are many obstacles in front of you that blocks you from reaching the next stage of success. For example, there are many entrepreneurs who have failed in many businesses, until that one business that has made them successful. Without failures and mistakes, we as humans will never learn, therefore make as many mistakes as you can, as these mistakes will lead you to gain more experience and knowledge in achieving your goals and dreams.
Find Support And Resources
Find yourself a mentor, you need someone who can point you in the right direction to achieve greatness. With the correct help and support, you can achieve even better than you would do by yourself. If a mentor is not available, try reaching out to others in your field. Find people who have already achieved what you plan to achieve, and try and get as much information from them as possible so that you can reach that level of success one day. Networking is important to become successful and bigger in what you are trying to accomplish. Reaching out to people will allow you to grow further. It will allow you to find out information that you did not even know you needed. Therefore, speaking out and finding the right support and resources will push you to the next level.
To summarize, to achieve success, you must be wise and bold. A person who does not try and is lazy in life will go nowhere. You cannot just dream and expect everything to fall perfectly in front of you. You must work hard to get results. We should analyze those who have achieved greatness, by following in their footsteps. Only then can we crawl, walk, and then achieve our own success. Remember, success does not come overnight, it begins with baby steps, and when you are established, you will see the greatest successes.
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower from Ralph Smart of Infinite Waters (Diving Deep). This was an excellent talk about the importance of self-love and it’s relevance to success. Take this information and implement it so that you can live life a life of self-love.
1. Self-love is the secret gateway to becoming your greatest version.
2. Without self-love you won’t go far.
3. Self-love has changed my life in a phenomenal way. It’s helped me connect with millions of people living infinite abundance.
4. And there was a time when I didn’t love myself, look, nobody teaches us how to love ourselves, why it’s important to love ourselves, what are the benefits of loving yourself. No, they don’t teach you that, that’s why a lot of us are really confused.
5. Practicing the art of self-love is a lifelong process. I mean every single day.
6. And it starts with this, stop caring what other people think.
7. We want to be accepted so therefore we spend our whole entire lives trying to conform to other people’s standards instead of creating our own.
8. Other people’s beauty standards. Their body standards – I want to look like that Ralph, it’s not fair.
9. So, what helped me along my journey was to stop trying to live by other people’s standards.
10. Instead, I had to learn how to live by my own standards and you do this simply by surrendering, it’s not about competing – I want to be like them, that’s a disrespect towards yourself.
11. You want to become your greatest version, your, not me, for you. Do it for you. Right, and it’s such a weight off your shoulders.
12. I just started to realize I’ve got to start creating my own standards. Living in my own standards of beauty. Accepting my body how it is, the shape of my face. I love it all. And that’s how to begin to love yourself.
13. Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.
14. Ok, how many weird people do you know? That is how to switch to self-love. Weird people aren’t weird, that’s just what we call them. Weird people are unique. That’s why they stand out.
15. And have you ever noticed that when you find someone who is very unique, it almost allows you to be yourself? You feel comfortable around them because you’re like they’re so weird well I’m going to be weird anyway. Then you fall into the true authentic you.
16. Spend time with unique people who don’t care about copying other people, they are original, they love who they are 100%. And I do it all the time, I meet a lot of very very weird people every single day, well, I’m Diving Deep and it’s beautiful.
17. I have to always honor my uniqueness. You won’t find another Infinite Waters, if you do, they’re a clone.
18. When we talk of Self-love, I’ve realized this that you’ve got to go to the place where you find your greatest power, that’s what helped me along my journey.
19. I realized, for a long time I was living a very very harmful lifestyle because I wasn’t practicing self-love, I wasn’t doing what I love every single day, I was in the wrong environment, the wrong friends, I was following the wrong crowd. If you’re doing all of that it’s going to be very hard to love yourself
20. But when you go to the place where you find your greatest power. Skate every day like me. You’re in the seat of your power, you are in the throne. Whether you be a makeup artist or scientist, you do that every single day, go into the lab, you are in the seat of your power. That’s how to practice the art of self-love.
21. You go to the place of your greatest empowerment every single day. I’m always in nature. I’m in the art gallery. I’m doing what I love. I get to wake up and do whatever I want and live in infinite abundance. You think I’m complaining?
22. You can’t love other people until you love yourself. And not caring what other people think is the greatest form of self-love.
The above information was just over 7 minutes of the video.
This is amazing information from Ralph.
Check out the full video:
5 Powerful Things Successful People Do Differently
Many people believe that a successful life is just a matter of luck, and leave everything to their destiny to decide whether or not they will be successful.
On the other hand, what many people are unaware of is that successful people have certain habits that separate them from ordinary people.
These people are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They are self-conscious and know how to turn a losing moment into a winning moment. They are motivated, disciplined and consistent. Above all, they are not made through just a matter of luck.
Here are five powerful things successful people do differently.
1. Turn Their Passion Into A Full-Time Profession
It’s obvious that if you are doing the things that you don’t love you soon get fed up with your work and fail to give your maximum at your workplace. You will be less focused, procrastinate more, feel tired, make more excuses and hence your input will reflect your output.
Successful people do what they love. They give priority to their interests over wealth or respect. Almost all the artists, sportspersons and entrepreneurs are underpaid at first. No matter how bad the circumstances, they worked consistently and devoted their heart and soul into their work. They looked for ways to increase their revenue and transformed their passion into a full-time profession.
If you want to be successful, give priority to your passion and think of ways to make it your full-time job. Then you will be happier and have a more meaningful life.
2. Setting Priorities
Millions of people fail every year not because they do not have aspirations but because they fail to set priorities. They try to do a lot of things at once, rather than focusing on one important task. They are brilliant at achieving not-so-important goals, and poor at reflecting on the necessary task.
Successful people think otherwise. They cut-off all the distractions and pick the toughest task first. They work outside their comfort zone to complete the difficult tasks.
3. Continuously Reinforce The Foundation
Every profession has some key skills which form the foundation. If the skills are not harnessed continuously, it will affect your whole business career. Successful people are smart enough to find the key skills of their profession and spend the maximum amount of time and money in developing those areas.
They read books, attend seminars, and meet like-minded people. Some top performers also hire a coach to become exceptionally good at what they love to do.
To get the maximum output you can follow the 3% rule of investment. The rule says that if you spend 3% of your income in self-education, you will see yourself outperforming 90% of the people around you.
4. Goal Setting
Everyone talks about goal setting. Why is it so? Because it’s a roadmap. If you do not know how to reach your destination then most certainly you will never be able to reach it. Goal setting works as a roadmap to success, and it’s the common trait that all successful people follow. Here are the phenomenal benefits of goal setting.
- You’ll have a clear vision on what to do today, tomorrow, and next month if you already know about your destination in detail.
- Clarity in decision-making abilities.
- You will start finding new ways to reach your goals in the minimum amount of time and money.
- Studies have shown that reviewing your goals every day improves motivation in an unexpected way.
- People who have goals have a high self-image of themselves. High self-image results in increased productivity and confidence.
- Goal setting leads to a more meaningful life.
5. Dealing With Uncertain Moments
Where people are afraid of taking risks, successful people not only take risks but also develop their risk-taking muscle within themselves so that they can fight against the uncertain moments (fight or flight).
A successful life is not determined through massive luck but through the courage to take big risks. Challenges and opportunities come along with a certain amount of risk.
While ordinary people avoid risk due to ‘fear of failure‘, successful people continuously overcome one uncertain moment after another to achieve personal and professional excellence.
The biggest enemy or obstacle on your path to success is a negative mindset or the perception that you need to be born into wealth, and extremely lucky. Well, that is not the case. Most successful people are not born into wealth or born lucky. They tried new things, made mistakes, learned and made their way through the journey to success.
If you want to be successful, make sure that you are doing what you love, setting priorities and removing clutter and distractions from your everyday life, enhancing your key skills, setting clear and in-detailed goals, taking risks and dealing with uncertain moments with a positive mindset.
What’s your mindset towards a successful life? Share your views in the comments below.
35 Self Love Affirmations
35 Faith Affirmations
35 Money Affirmations
35 Action Affirmations
35 Morning Affirmations
35 Self Esteem Affirmations
35 Meditation Affirmations
35 Inspirational Paul Walker Quotes On Success
25 Motivational Quotes On Success
35 Unity Quotes On Success
35 Self Esteem Affirmations
35 Morning Affirmations
35 Faith Affirmations
35 Self Love Affirmations
35 Money Affirmations
35 Action Affirmations
35 Meditation Affirmations
Quotes3 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
Quotes2 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
Quotes3 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
Quotes3 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience
Quotes5 years ago
26 Giving Quotes – Wisdom For Life