Net Worth: $130 Million
Height: 1.77 m
Born: August 7, 1975
Country Of Origin: South Africa
Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Source Of Wealth: Movies
Profession: Actress and producer
Marital Status: Single
Education: National School of the Arts, Johannesburg
Last Updated: 2020
Charlize Theron is a South African and American actress and film producer. Time magazine, regarded her as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. She has received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and an American Cinematheque Award. She is well known for her movies like ‘The Devil’s Advocate’, ‘Mighty Joe Young’, ‘The Cider House Rules’ and ‘Monster’.
As of 2020, Charlize Theron’s Net Worth is an estimated $130 million.
Theron was born in Benoni, in Gauteng Province of South Africa. On 21 June 1991, her father being drunk attacked Charlize and her mother. He fired shots on both but her mother, in defense, retrieved the gun and killed him. Her mother faced no charges for the murder as it was admitted in self-defense.
Charlize Theron went to Putfontein Primary School but soon she was sent to a boarding school National School of the Arts in Johannesburg. She is fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
Charlize Theron was introduced to casting agents in Los Angeles from where her career actually started. Her first role was in the film ‘Children of the Corn III’. She starred in the movie ‘The Devil’s Advocate’ alongside Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves. In 1999, she appeared in drama film The Cider House Rules and won positive reviews and two Academy Awards.
In 2003, her role in ‘Monster’ was critically acclaimed and earned many awards. Theron also acted in ‘The Life and Death of Peter’ in 2004. In 2012, her fantasy and adventure film ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ received mixed critical reviews though it was a big commercial success.
In 2017, Theron starred in ‘The Fate of the Furious’ as the main antagonist of the entire franchise. She has also starred and produced Long Shot, and Bombshell. Her upcoming movies are ‘F9: The Fast Saga’, and ‘The Old Guard in 2020’.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth unknown
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Charlize Theron lives in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in LA, California. Her car collection includes a Lincoln Towncar, Mercedes S class, BMW X5, Lexus Rx, Mini Cooper S, Toyota Prius, Audi S7, Range Rover Vogue. She owns a superyacht named Hokulani.
1. “I am going home and I think in a week or so, hopefully, I’ll be done with all the press stuff, and then I can kind of into my cave and start preparing for ‘Mad Max’.” – Charlize Theron
2. “I was pretty much a mess out of primary school. I really experienced a lot more of that stuff from the ages of seven to twelve, where there was a really popular girl at my school, and I was obsessed with her like you’d go to jail for that stuff today. I’m so embarrassed to say this, but I was in tears one day because I couldn’t sit next to her.” – Charlize Theron
3. “I think some of the most creative work is coming out of television. I felt it’s very immediate and I like that. It’s really fast. It’s got a pace to it, and that’s why I think everybody in my field wants to just do good material.” – Charlize Theron
4. “I’m open to anything, dude. I’m open to anything. That’s what I would ask the aliens. I’d be like, “Do you watch ‘Game of Thrones?’” – Charlize Theron
5. “When I’m working I don’t have room to think about myself and my own issues. It’s really freeing. There is no room for me, which is really nice.” – Charlize Theron
Key Points To Conclude
- Taking a stand is important.
- Satisfaction comes from within.
- Love what you do.
- Stay focused.
- There is no shortcut to success.
Charlize Theron has proved herself an amazing actress with excellent acting skills. She is an academy award-winning actress, best known for her roles in the movies ‘Monster’, ‘The Devil’s Advocate’, and ‘The Cider House Rules’.
As of 2020, Charlize Theron’s net worth is an estimated $130 Million.
I hope that you have been inspired by Charlize Theron’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Check Out Charlize Theron’s Lifestyle by TV Channel: