Angelo Rodriquez discusses the Law Of Attraction. Below I will highlight twenty-six key points from this video so that you may better understand the Law Of Attraction and transform your reality.
1. “Whatever you put out into the universe is what you get back. If you put out good intentions and think positive thoughts then you attract positive circumstances into your life. But if you put out bad intentions and think negative thoughts you then you attract negative circumstances.”
2. “It has been scientifically proven that everything is made of energy.”
3. “Energy just vibrating at different frequencies.”
4. “Everything is connected into this one infinite field of energy that we call the universe, so if everything is energy so that means everything is governed by the same laws of energy.
5. “Like frequencies attract like frequencies.”
6. “If you want to listen to 98.5 radio station you tune into 98.5.”
7. “There are certain people that you just seem to gravitate towards, you feel comfortable around them and there are certain people that just seem to repel you, you feel uncomfortable around them.”
8. “When you vibe with someone you guys gravitate towards each other because you have similar energies, you guys resonate on the same wavelength, you probably notice that you have a lot in common.”
9. “When you vibe with someone its very likely that you’re going to have a lot in common with that person.”
10. “When you’re vibing with someone you’ll probably notice that you feel energized around them, that’s because you guys are connecting, so there is energy transferring back and forth from each other, so you guys are feeding off each other’s energy.”
11. “When you connect with someone communication is easy.”
12. “On the other hand, If you don’t vibe with someone there will be a feeling of disconnect, communication will be a lot more difficult. You may even feel uncomfortable around that person. And just want to get away from that person. That’s because your energies are repelling each other. You guys just don’t vibe.”
13. “Places also have their own vibe depending on the surroundings and energy of the people who are occupying that space.”
14. “Your energy pulls you to certain places because it is a vibrational match.”
15. “Whatever vibration you are emitting will determine what you attract, but not only what you attract but also what you are attracted to, remember attraction works both ways.”
16. “So your vibration will not only determine the people and things that you attract into your life but it will also determine the direction that you are attracted to, it will determine which path you get pulled towards.”
17. “The universe will only deliver to you what you are on a vibrational match with, so as your vibration changes then the experience that the universe delivers to you will also change.”
18. “People who have good luck are usually in a positive state of mind, they think positive thoughts, they feel good, they are always giving out positive vibes so they are always attracting positive things into their life.”
19. “If you can control your vibration then you can influence the reality that you experience.”
20. “The way that we can tell if we are on a high frequency or a low frequency is through our feelings.”
21. “How we feel is determined by our emotions.”
22. Our emotions are influenced by our thoughts and beliefs.”
23. “When we think positive thoughts are brain releases feel-good chemicals like dopamines, serotonin, and endorphins. But when we think negative thoughts our body releases chemicals that make us feel bad like cortisol and adrenaline.”
24. “It’s very important to be conscious of the thoughts that you think and the beliefs that you choose to accept because they will determine how you feel and that will affect your vibration.”
25. “It’s your mind that creates your reality.”
26. “If you control your thoughts you can influence your reality.”
How To Use Science To Awaken Kids Minds
Science can really be a wonderful gift to awaken children’s minds. We may think that science is simply a subject to be learned at school. But what we forget is that science isn’t limited only to school!
Looking around us, we all are in some way or the other using science in our daily lives. For instance, how our body functions is a part of biology; the pollutants in the air causing pollution is a topic discussed with the help of chemistry.
All in all, science plays an important role in our lives. So why not use science to awaken the minds of kids?
Children by their very nature are curious. They always wonder about everything. The moon and the stars in the sky arouse their curious questions.
Most children show a keen interest in acquiring scientific knowledge early on in life. If we, as parents and guides, teach them properly and answer their questions in a scientific manner, they will eventually learn to be inquisitive and excited about everything they see.
Experiments and building models are just some of the examples which take science out of the books. Science need not be limited to the classroom, but rather at home science activities can go a long way in keeping a child interested in the world around them.
Following are some ways in which science can be used to awaken the minds of children:
1. Science Begins At Home
Like every other good thing that needs to begin at home, including science into your kid’s lives must begin at home itself.
According to The National Science Foundation, parents are their kid’s first science teachers. Science for kids can be taught inside your very home and out in your backyard. All you need to do is to make them aware of it and fill their minds with wonder and curiosity.
2. Science Is All About Observing, Exploring, And Testing
Train your children to go for walks and to observe. Observing is one of the key practices to notice and take in all that nature has to offer you. Take along a magnifying glass and stop to pick up some interesting natural objects along the way such as flowers, a few blades of grass, rocks or stones, and even insects.
Ask your child to look at them with the magnifying glass. You could also help them look up any creature or object on the internet or in a book when you return home and gather more information. Or you could set up a telescope or a pair of binoculars and as you lay out in the night, observe the starry skies. Viewing the sky is an easy way to introduce the study of astronomy.
3. Cooking Is Not Only An Art But Also Science!
Let your child help you cook. There are many processes that happen in the kitchen as you cook.
For instance, boiling water, melting butter, caramelization, baking etc. are some processes that could get your child interested in cooking.
4. Get Sporty
Sports and hobbies are two other ways in which you could include science into your kid’s lives. If your child is interested in cycling, skateboarding, or rollerblading, explore how the wheels on their vehicle turn. This will make them think and provide you an opportunity to explain it scientifically.
If it’s baseball, talk about pitching and speed. If it’s football, find out why the ball is shaped that way. Dancers can learn about why stretching is important before dancing and about their body condition. Swimming is another activity that will make your children wonder about how a body floats in water, about gravity etc. Thus, they’ll start learning the laws of physics.
5. Build up something
Science and creativity go hand in hand. Spend time with your kid’s building or constructing something – be it playdough or building blocks or even building a periscope or constructing a model of the solar system.
Always be prepared to answer your kid’s curious questions with patience, truth, and wisdom.
6. Making learning fun!
Learning need not be stressful. Rather make their learning more playful and fun.
You could use experimental toys such as physics gifts, biology gifts, chemistry gifts etc. which would help them not only in learning practically but also to broaden their mindsets. This will help their imagination to grow.
7. Ample Sleep
Do allow your children to get ample sleep every day in order to keep their minds sharp. Sleep deprivation often causes a dull mind and eventually slow performance.
So make sure your children go to bed early enough so that they can wake up on their own in the morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. A healthy mind depends on proper sleep and a nutrition-packed diet. A child needs around 10-12 hours of sound sleep at night.
Make use of all sorts of materials to nurture your child’s imagination. The more they experiment, the more they will grow and the more active and healthy their minds will be.
The Pitfalls To Success: 10 Tricks Your Mind Is Playing On You
Have you ever felt the moment of greatness within you? Maybe you got a brilliant idea for your own business. Maybe it was about a creative project, or anything related to your personal growth. But you didn’t act on time. You were excited about it for some time, promising yourself you’d make things happen.
As time went by you were left with a fraction of a memory, reminding you of the initial enthusiasm you had.
It was all in your mind. It made you believe you weren’t talented enough, rich enough, or good enough to make your dreams a reality. It made you give up.
Isn’t it time to prevent your mind from stopping you from succeeding?
When you learn how to recognize the mental obstacles you’ll stand strong against them.
So let’s list the symptoms that indicate your mind is undermining your success.
When you don’t know what your future is going to be like, it’s normal to worry.
Let’s say you’ve come to the decision that you’re going to leave your 9-5 job and become an entrepreneur. It’s a big change that pushes you towards uncertainty.
In small doses, stress motivates you to try harder to direct everything on the right path.
But when anxiety becomes overwhelming you start worrying so much that you’re petrified. And you don’t make that change.
You have to recognize this situation and calm down. Yes; the future is uncertain. But a good outcome is a realistic possibility. You just have to work for it.
2. Harsh Self-Criticism
No matter how much you achieve, you’re never satisfied with the results.
You convince yourself that you’re not good enough to reach a higher level of greatness, so you simply stop trying.
Stop! Look at what you’ve achieved so far. Maybe it’s not absolute greatness, but it’s something.
You can do more! You can!
3. The Negative Seed Of Limitations
You: I don’t have enough time for this.
Your mind will play that trick on you, for sure! But why don’t you just try?
Why don’t you make a plan that is aligned with your most important goals?
One step at a time, you’ll make progress. Whatever goal you try to achieve, the least you can do is try and make time for it.
4. Negative Attitude
You: I’ll start practicing yoga from tomorrow morning and I won’t miss a day.
Your mind: You can’t do that. Yoga is hard and you’ll quickly get bored.
This is not the type of attitude you want to allow. If you’re constantly negative about the goals you want to achieve, you’re preventing any kind of progress in your life. You must have the right attitude in order to succeed.
5. Thoughts Of Failure
You: I’ll try to do a handstand today.
Your mind: You’ll fall. You’ll fail.
You: I’ll start my own business.
Your mind: What if it fails? Or you haven’t got enough skills for that!
Failing is always an option but remember: it’s not the only one. If you don’t try, you’re failing for sure. You’re failing to achieve the potential results. That’s the worst outcome of all. Take action.
Are you always trying to please people and deliver what they expect? That’s not a good mindset to have if you’re aiming towards professional and personal growth.
Can you think of a great leader who’s a conformist? Of course not!
Great people distinguish themselves by unique thoughts and inventions. That’s the kind of person you want to be.
7. Being Dependent On Approval
You’re finally ready to start that business, but you’re worried about your partner’s or your parent’s opinions?
Do you rely on their support too much? That’s not okay.
It’s good to have support, but when their negative attitude stops you from doing something great, it’s a huge obstacle. Don’t seek approval. If you’re sure you want something, go for it.
8. Being Comfortable In The Comfort Zone
When you’re used to doing everything the same way, your mind gets used to that comfortable state of being.
You do things automatically and you lose your creativity.
If your life has become like that you have to snap out of it. Do something different! Try something new! Live a little!
9. Zero Vision
Sometimes you know you want something, but you don’t know how to get there. You envision yourself as a successful business owner five years from now, but you have no idea how to start and how to go through the journey that takes you there.
That means you lack vision. It’s okay; you can overcome this obstacle. Just find out what you have to do to achieve your goals and make a plan that takes you there, step by step.
If you need extra education to gain knowledge and skills, start working on it without wasting a single day. Your vision within your mind takes form with consistent action.
10. Being Overwhelmed By Change
Achieving something great usually means making a change.
If you don’t like your current situation and you want to elevate your life to a higher standard, it means that you need to make a major change in your life. If you’re bored by the town you live in, moving is a huge step into the unknown.
Repeat after me: change is good! If you don’t change, you’re practically not growing. You don’t want to stay in that same spot forever, do you?
Don’t let the obstacles within your mind stop you from becoming successful.
It’s time to stand strong so that you don’t just settle for a life that is less than the one you deserve!
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
What You Think About Others Does Impact How They Behave
People can impact you profoundly, positive people positively, negatively people negatively.
I have seen how important it is to surround yourself with people who believe in you, your abilities, and your potential to grow into the person you know you can be.
If you spend major time with negative thinking people who think you’re dumb or stupid, and not good enough, those thoughts somehow get implanted into your brain, on a subconscious level, there is a mental blockade from you growing, and the only way to grow is to let go of these people.
Once you get away from negative thinking people, you start to see clearly, mentally, and their poison leaves your mind, and you feel like you can see again, like you have Awakened, you start to believe in yourself to a greater level, and you wonder to yourself, why was I like this when they were around me?
It is not easy to tell what others think of you necessarily, but one way is to see how you feel around certain people, if you feel empowered, able, faith, and believe in yourself, then they are good signs that these people are good to associate with. Whereas on the other hand, when you are around certain people, you may feel disempowered, unable, fear, and doubt. These are the people you need to get rid of from your life.
It doesn’t matter who the person is, whether they be family, friend, work colleague, and so forth. You have to make sacrifices for success. You will never go to higher places in your life if you surround yourself with people who do not see the greatness within you.
It is of utmost importance to surround yourself with those who believe in you. Do not take this message lightly. Who you spend time with is who you become. Toxic negative thinking people can actually influence who you become and the life that you live.
Once you eliminate the negative toxic people from your life, your life will move to a whole new level. You will never grow with toxic people around you, they lack belief in themselves and they lack belief in you, and they hold themselves back and they hold you back.
So the main message here is that you should never think negatively about others, as you can impact their mind and their life. Always believe in others, but most importantly believe in yourself. What you think of others does reflect the beliefs you hold about yourself.
Many people try to instill their doubts, fears, worries, and limitations upon you because they are cowards, they don’t take action, they don’t try, they don’t do anything different, but all they do is make assumptions based on nothing, and they expect to fail, how crazy is that, people predict the outcome of failure before they have taken action.
Surround yourself with those who take action, those who believe, those who have faith, those who want more than average, those who make you feel that you too can live your dreams. Life is too valuable to waste time with people who make you feel as if you are not good enough.
Find the ones who do not just see you for who you are but who you can become. Always seek to grow, always push your limits, this is one way to rid yourself of the dead weight, those who are on a lower level mentally will be left behind.
Rise up within so that you can rise up without.
Believe in yourself, and your abilities, never let anyone make you feel like you are not special, gifted, and talented. You have the ability to achieve more than you know. You may not see it now, but I see it, I believe in you.
Let your faith banish the fears that may be clouding your mind and come through to the other side, where there is a life of abundance waiting for you.
Share this with others.
Have a great day!
[The above is an affiliate link, if you click on this link and make a purchase, I receive a commission, I have been through the 67 Steps myself, and it has helped me grow as a person, as it provided me with valuable information that I implemented into my life]
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
35 Dubai Quotes On Success
35 Encouraging Quotes On Success
35 Discomfort Quotes On Success
35 Kingly Quotes On Success
35 Skincare Quotes On Success
35 Like Attracts Like Quotes On Success
35 The Social Network Quotes On Success
35 CEO Quotes On Success
35 Enough Quotes On Success
- Quotes12 hours ago
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes4 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience