Net Worth: $54.6 Billion
Height: 1.62 m
Born: June 7, 1948
Country Of Origin: United States
Residence: Bentonville, Arkansas
Source Of Wealth: Walmart
Marital Status: Married
Education: Bachelor of Arts/Science, University of Arkansas
Last Updated: 2020
James Carr Walton is an heir to the fortune of Walmart. Walmart is the world’s largest retailer. He is the youngest son of Sam Walton the co-founder of Walmart. As of 2020, Jim Walton is ranked as the world’s 8th wealthiest businessperson.
.As of 202, Jim Walton’s Net Worth is an estimated $54.6 billion.
Jim Walton was born in Newport, Jackson County. He is the youngest son of Sam Walton the co-founder of the World’s largest retailer Walmart. He attended Bentonville High School where he played football at the all-state level and also learned to fly a plane. He graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in business Marketing. He joined Walmart in 1972 and got involved in real-estate dealings.
In 2005, John Walton, the brother of Jim Walton, died and Jin replaced him on Walmart Board of Directors. He currently holds the position of Strategic Planning and Finance committees. He has also served as CEO and later Chairman of Arvest Bank. Walton is also the Chairman of newspaper community Publishers Inc.(CPI) which is a newspaper firm.
CPI was actually founded by Sam Walton the father of Jim Waltonbut today CPI is owned by Jim Walton. Throughout 2008 to 2013, Walton with his siblings have promised $2 billion for the Walton Family Foundation. In 2016, Walton owned 152 million of Walmart shares worth US$11 billion.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth was $51.6 billion
2018: Net worth was $45.2 billion
2017: Net worth was $38.4 billion
2016: Net worth was $35.6 billion
2015: Net worth was $33.7 billion
The huge fortune owner Walton family lives in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walton drives a Dodge Dakota and a Ford F-150. Jim Walton also owns a private jet ‘Bede BD-5’ and a yacht named ‘AQUILA’.
1. “We exercise great caution in airing audio- or videotape released by a terrorist organization holding a hostage. These are decisions made by CNN’s editorial staff and not by any third party.” – Jim Walton
2. “I believe our editorial decisions reflect our constant desire to make sure that we fully cover and analyze any issue and give our viewers all the information they need.” – Jim Walton
3. “Technology has saved us money in some circumstances, but it has really afforded us the ability to cover stories from locations we might not have been able to in the past.” – Jim Walton
4. “Throughout the lead-up to the war, CNN worked hard to air all sides of the story. We had a regular segment called Voices of Dissent in which we spent time covering antiwar protests and interviewing those who were opposed to the war with Iraq.” – Jim Walton
5. “During the war, in which several of our embedded correspondents were able to report from moving vehicles crossing the Iraqi desert, the use of technology made news gathering safer.” – Jim Walton
Key Points To Conclude
- Don’t forget where you came from.
- Work creatively.
- Diversify your income
- Utilize the best of your skills to be successful.
- Take measured initiatives.
As of 2020, Jim Walton‘s net worth is an estimated $54.6 Billion.
I hope that you have been inspired by Jim Walton’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.