Net Worth: $64.3 Billion
Height: 1.80 m
Born: March 26, 1973
Country Of Origin: United States
Residence: Palo Alto, California
Source Of Wealth: Google, Self Made
Profession: Software engineer. Internet entrepreneur
Marital Status: Married
Education: University of Michigan
Last Updated: 2020
Lawrence Edward Page is an American software engineer and Internet entrepreneur. He is also the co-founder of Google. He is also the CEO of Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc.
As of 2020, Larry Page’s Net Worth is an estimated $64.3 Billion.
Larry Page was born in Lansing, Michigan. His father was a computer science professor while his mother was an instructor in computer programming at Michigan State University. During his childhood, the house remained messy with computer science and technology magazines. Larry Page was attracted to computers at a very small age.
He went to the Okemos Montessori School and graduated from East Lansing High School in 1991. Page pursued a degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan, and a master in computer science from Stanford University. During his degree at University in Michigan, he made an inkjet printer which was believed to print large amounts of posters cheaply using inkjet cartridges.
Larry met Sergey Brin at the University of Stanford working on a research project in 1995. Soon in 1996, they launched a search engine named ‘BackRub’ which was primarily used on Stanford servers for several months. The company turned into reality in 1998 when its name was changed to ‘Google’. In 2004, the company launched Orkut and Google Desktop Search.
A year later, Google Maps, Google Reader, Blogger Mobile, and YouTube were added to the search engine. Google introduced educational apps for students in Kenya and Rwanda in 2007. 2008 was another milestone achieving year for Google when the company launched Google Sites, Google Earth, and Google Ventures. In 2010, they introduced Google Apps Marketplace and in 2011 Larry Page became the new CEO of the company.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth was $55.5 billion
2018: Net worth was $53.8 billion
2017: Net worth was $44.6 billion
2016: Net worth was $38.5 billion
2015: Net worth was $33.3 billion
Larry Page lives in Palo Alto, California. His wonderfully modest 8,149-sq. Ft. house includes 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. His rides are a Tesla roadster, and a Toyota Prius. Page also owns a private jet and a yacht named Senses.
1. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
2. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
3. “For a lot of companies, it’s useful for them to feel like they have an obvious competitor and to rally around that. I personally believe it’s better to shoot higher. You don’t want to be looking at your competitors. You want to be looking at what’s possible and how to make the world better.” – Larry Page
4. “If your access to health care involves your leaving work and driving somewhere and parking and waiting for a long time, that’s not going to promote healthiness.”-Larry Page
5. “You never lose a dream. It just incubates as a hobby”.-Larry Page
Key Points To Conclude
- Go above and beyond
- Competition isn’t everything
- Always aim to make the world better
- Be hopeful
- Life ain’t comes easy to anyone
As of 2020, Larry Page‘s net worth is an estimated $63.7 billion.
I hope that you have been inspired by Larry Page’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.