Net Worth: $260 Million
Age: 45 years
Height: 1.8 m
Born: November 11, 1974
Country of Origin: Los Angeles
Residence: Les Seliz
Source of Wealth: Actor.
Profession: Actor, Businessman
Marital Status: Single
Education: UCLA Lab School
Last Updated: 2020
Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is an American actor and producer. He has often played unconventional parts, especially in biopics and periodic films. DiCaprio has been placed eight times in annual rankings of the world’s highest-paid actors.
As of 2020, Leonardo DiCaprio’s Net Worth is estimated at $260 Million.
Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974, in Los Angeles to Irmalin and George DiCaprio. He was named after Leonardo DaVinci. His parents divorced when he was very small and has a stepbrother. Leonardo went to school at the Center for Enriched Studies and John Marshall High School in Los Angeles. DiCaprio always wanted to be an actor and started acting when he was 14 years old.
Leonardo always wanted to be an actor and at the age of fourteen, he started doing commercials. His agent got him small parts on various TV shows like parenthood and Santa Barbara. DiCaprio got his first major film role in This Boy’s Life. He achieved international fame as a star in epic romance Titanic. In the first of his many collaborations with director Martin Scorsese, he did a drama Catch me If you can and Gangs of Newyork. Over time he has done many movies with romance and political thrillers being common genres. DiCaprio is the founder of Appian Way Production, which has produced many documentaries including Greensburg. Leonardo also is an environmental activist and deeply involved in philanthropy.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net Worth was $260 million
2018: Net Worth was $245 million
2017: Net Worth was $200 million
2016: Net Worth was $198 million
2015: Net Worth was $190 million
DiCaprio has a few modern and exciting vehicles today, he still favors the Prius for any everyday driving he needs to do since he prefers eco-friendly cards. However, he also owns a Fisker Karma and a Tesla Roadster. DiCaprio owns a quaint home in Melbourne of around $23 million. He is also reported to own a private jet and a private yacht.
1. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
2. “Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
3. “Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
4. “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
5. “Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
Key Points to Conclude
- Dwelling on loss would be a waste of precious time.
- Friendships and relationships carry more weight than a personal loss.
- Self-awareness keeps you centered in who you are.
- With purpose and ideas, a loss becomes irrelevant.
- Being aware of a greater need makes you realize how much you actually have and cuts your disappointment down to size.
Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor known for his edgy, unconventional roles. He started out in television before moving on to the film, scoring an Oscar nomination for his role in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. DiCaprio starred in James Cameron’s epic drama Titanic, which made him a star.
As of 2020, Leonardo DiCaprio’s Net Worth is an estimated $260 million.
I hope that you have been inspired by Leonardo DiCaprio’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.