Net Worth: $52.4 Billion
Height: 1.71 m
Born: April 7, 1970
Country Of Origin: United States
Residence: Seattle, Washington
Source Of Wealth: Amazon.com
Profession: Novelist, activist, and philanthropist
Marital Status: Divorced
Education: Bachelor of Arts/Science, Princeton University
Last Updated: 2020
MacKenzie Scott Bezos is an American novelist, activist, and philanthropist. She is the ex-wife of Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon. As of 2020, she is regarded as the 22nd wealthiest person in the world by Forbes.
.As of 2020, Mackenzie Bezos’s Net Worth is an estimated $52.4 billion.
MacKenzie Scott Tuttle was born in San Francisco, California. Her father was a financial planner. She studied at Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, Connecticut. She graduated from Princeton University with a degree in English. Since her childhood, she had an interest in literature and creative writing. One of her teachers regarded Mackenzie as one of the highly creative students she ever had.
After her graduation, Mackenzie started working as an administrative assistant for D.E. Shaw from 1992 to 1994. She married Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin in 1993. Mackenzie did multiple jobs including work for Jeff Bezos, then a senior vice-president, as a research associate. She published her first book The Testing of Luther Albright, in 2005 with an effort of ten years. In 2006, she won an American Book Award. She also published her second novel ‘Traps’ in 2013.
Mackenzie has served as an executive director in her own founded anti-bullying organization “The Bystander Revolution”. In 2019, she has divorced Jeff Bezos and received a 4% stake in Amazon which was roughly $38 billion dollars.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth was $36.1 billion
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Mackenzie Bezos lives in a house in Seattle, Washington USA. Unfortunately, there is no valid information available on the cars driven by Mackenzie Bezos. The same is the case about private jets or yachts.
1. “I’ve always been a morning person. I just love it. I’m always amazed when I come across a writer who does their writing after they’ve lived a whole day.” – MacKenzie Bezos
2. “Life is full of things that feel like traps. Our own weaknesses and mistakes. Unlucky accidents. The violence is done to us by others. But they’re not always what they seem. Sometimes later we see that they led us where we needed to go.” – MacKenzie Bezos
3. “I am a better person when I am writing, and I am probably a better mother because I can focus all that laser attention on these characters rather than worrying about my kids.” – MacKenzie Bezos
4. “My characters are based on people I know, but not in a direct way. MacKenzie Bezos People Way Know Characters Writing is such a ‘pretend’ profession. Nobody is counting on you at all. You can’t ‘pretend’ to be a lawyer or a teacher. It takes a lot of grit to continue.” – MacKenzie Bezos
5. “I’ve always been a morning person. I just love it. I’m always amazed when I come across a writer who does their writing after they’ve lived a whole day. – MacKenzie Bezos
Key Points To Conclude
- Do not regret the past.
- Avoid negativity.
- Stop thinking to start working.
- Good luck can strike you anytime.
- Be patient.
Mackenzi Bezosis an American Novelist, activist, and philanthropist. She has won the best book award in 2006. She was happily married to Jeff Bezos from 1993 to 2019. They have four children. Mackenzie has become the third-wealthiest woman in the world and one of the wealthiest people in the world.
As of 2020, Mackenzie Bezos’s net worth is an estimated $52.4 Billion.
I hope that you have been inspired by Mackenzie Bezos ’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.