Seven Mental Laws Of Success from Brian Tracy. This was an excellent talk given by Brian Tracy, this is life changing information that will transform your life if you start to act in alignment with the Laws.
1. “The Law Of Control. You feel positive about yourself to the degree to which you feel you are in control of your own life. Psychologists call this a sense of coherence, a sense of control. It means that when you feel you’re in control you feel happy, you feel at peace with yourself.”
“And you feel negative about yourself to the degree to which you feel you are not in control of your own life. You feel you are controlled by your bills, by your bosses, by your health, by your debts, by your family, by your obligations. When you feel that you’re not in or out of control you feel highly stressed.”
“You have an internal locus of control where you are happy and then you have an external locus of control. The internal locus of control is where you feel that you’re in charge of your own life, you make your own decisions.”
“A person with an internal locus of control says I make my own decisions, I am where I am and what I am because of myself, I’m in charge of my life.”
“A person with an external locus of control feels that other people are in charge of their life, their boss, their bills and so on.”
“We start off in the middle with neutral control and then every decision that you make is either taking you to an internal or external locus of control.”
“When you develop an internal locus of control you feel happy and strong and you’re much more positive and you’re much more creative. And that’s the goal you should be aiming for.”
“The people with a high locus of control feel really really good about themselves. They feel powerful, they feel empowered, they feel strong”
“An interesting point to remember is that you can give away your control to other people but you still are responsible.”
“Control begins with your thoughts. Your thoughts determine your feelings. And your feelings determine your actions.
“Control Your Thoughts. If you can control your thoughts you can control everything else, your thoughts are the guidance mechanism of your life. So control your thoughts.”
“Thoughts come before feelings because it is a thought that creates the feeling, it’s how you think about something that is happening in your life that triggers the emotion.”
“Explanatory Style: The way you explain things to yourself largely determines your emotions. It obviously determines your thoughts, your reactions, your responses largely determines the total quality of your life.”
“If you explain things to yourself in a positive and constructive way then what happens is you respond positively and constructively and you feel differently, you take different actions and you get different results.”
2. “The Law Of Accident. Approximately 80% of the population lives like this. It is a metaphysical law that says that everything just happens by accident, it’s not what you know but who you know, you can’t fight City Hall, the cards are stacked against you. In our society, an enormous number of people are led to believe that they are victims, that there’s nothing they can do about their situation. There’s a lot of nonsense that people believe that great powers are holding the working person down and so on and that there’s nothing you can do.”
“The greatest enemy of human success is passivity, it is that people feel passive and helpless. In psychology it is called Learned Helplessness, they feel helpless, and there’s nothing that they can do.”
“The Law Of Accident is completely opposed to The Law Of Control. We say failing to plan is planning to fail. If you don’t have a very clear specific written plan with goals and actions and priorities that you’re working on every day then your life will just drift around in a circle.”
“A ship without a rudder will just drift completely but a ship with a rudder and the compass will go straight and true to its destination through any type of sea, and once you have a very clear rudder and compass, then suddenly you start to make incredible progress at a faster rate than you can imagine.”
3. “The Law Of Cause And Effect. This is the law that really changed my life. For every effect in your life, there’s a specific cause. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason even if we don’t know the reason. Success is not an accident. Failure is not an accident, they all have specific causes.”
“The great rule is that if you want to double your income or anything else, what you do is realize that everybody who is earning twice as much as you today was at one time earning half as much as you, that’s the way it works, nobody was born earning twice as much, they started off at the bottom at a very low wage job, so then they did certain things differently from you and now they’re earning twice as much, or five times as much, or ten times as much”
“Well then what we do is go back and find out what they did and we do the same things. Success leaves tracks. If you find out what other successful people did and you do the same thing you’ll eventually get the same results that they do, and if you don’t you won’t.”
“These laws are mental laws. They work 100% of the time. Man has never invented a law, we only discovered the laws that already existed. If you have all these laws then there must have been a lawgiver.”
“These laws are neutral, they work for you or they work against you and so we say nature is neutral like justice, nature’s blind, nature doesn’t care. If you do what other successful people do you will get the same results and if you don’t you won’t.”
“Nature’s not involved in it, nature just says here are the laws, here’s the playing field, here are the rules of the game, if you play the game well have a great life and if you don’t you don’t. These mental laws are important.”
“In life, we violate a lot of laws, we violate a lot of natural laws, especially mental laws and when we violate those laws we suffer the consequences of it whether we knew about the laws or not. It does not matter if you know or approve of the laws the laws are always working.”
“All successful people do what we call a harmonic convergence. The example being, all planets line up and the magnetic power of all of these is supposed to bring about enormous changes. If we get our life in harmony with the great mental laws, things start to happen for you at an incredibly rapid rate.”
“The laws start working for you. This law is the Iron Law of the universe. All other laws are umbrella laws that fall under The Law Of Cause And Effect. Everything happens for a reason and if we’re not happy with what’s happening we can change the causes. If you want to be a millionaire just do what others who started with nothing did to become a millionaire.”
“The most important application of this law is this: Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects. Your thoughts are the primary moving force of your life, thoughts create the conditions of your life. Your thoughts project on the screen of your life, wherever you go that’s where you are. Change the picture in your mind to change your life. All improvement in your outer life begins with an improvement in your mental pictures, by seeing yourself and your world in more positive terms.”
4. “The Law Of Belief. Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality. Whatever you believe with feeling, with emotion, with intensity, it becomes your reality because you always act on the basis of your beliefs, and the more intensely you hold the belief the more the belief becomes true for you.”
“The turning point in many people’s lives is when they challenge old beliefs that they are meant to be working individuals. There are two sets of beliefs, conscious and unconscious beliefs. It ain’t what a man that hurts him, it’s what he knows what ain’t true. Many things we know about ourselves is not true at all.”
“People develop Scotomas (Blind Spots) Once we’ve decided to believe certain things we do not see anything that contradicts it. Your biggest obstacle is usually self-limiting beliefs. We have obstacles within our mind that we create. You must have an unshakeable belief that you will succeed.”
5. “The Law Of Expectation. Your expectations, especially about your outcomes, become your own self-fulfilling prophecies. If you expect something to happen it usually happens. If you expect it to happen you’ll act consistent with it happening.”
“When you expect to be successful it totally transforms your attitude and your results. You can manufacture your own expectations. Whatever you expect with confidence becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.”
“The greatest of all attitudes, the catalyst that causes your potential to unlock like a chemical catalyst, that causes an explosive effect is confident expectations, an attitude of confident expectation transforms your attitude towards your world. Always expect the best. Repeat this throughout the day, start your day with this affirmation: I believe that something wonderful is going to happen to me today.”
6. “The Law Of Attraction. You are a living magnet, and you attract into your life the people and the circumstances that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts. In the universe, all energy is in a state of vibration, including mind energy.”
“Your mental energy travels at the speed of light. It travels and is so fine that it goes through any substance. You can think a thought here and it can connect with someone on the other side of the world.”
“Your mind is incredibly powerful but it is a neutral law. If you think negative thoughts you will attract negative things into your life as well. This is what the Secret is based on, The Law Of Attraction, however, they missed an important point, in that movie, work, it takes hard work to be successful along with thinking in the right manner.”
“The more emotion that is attached to a thought the greater is the intensity of the Vibration. Everything Radiates outward. And we engage in Sympathetic Resonance, where we resonate with other people, we resonate with ideas, we resonate with conversations, we resonate with subjects that we like to study and learn about. We have this all the time and that is The Law Of Attraction, it means it’s something within you is resonating within something outside of you.”
“If you want to be really successful and you see successful people and you start to resonate with their accomplishments you start to become more like them.
“Now here’s an important point people don’t realize, this also explains what is called The Law Of Repulsion, if you hold a negative thought you repel anything associated with that thought out of your life, so many people are brought up to look down on those who are successful, to criticize successful people. This is fatal because if you criticize successful people even in your heart it drives success out of your life, it guarantees you’ll never accomplish anything with your life, you’ll always be miserable and unsuccessful.”
“And therefore it’s so important for you to admire people who are enjoying the success that you desire. Admire successful happy people and you will create this sympathetic resonance and you begin to attract into your life the people, ideas, and circumstances that will enable you to be like one of those people.”
7. “The Law Of Correspondence. As within, so without. Your outer world is a mirror. It reflects what is going on in your inner world. What is going on in your inner world corresponds to what is going on in your inner world. Wherever you look there you are. What you see is your own self, your own thoughts reflected back to you.”
“The places where you see this most of all is in your relationships, your financial situation, your depth of preparation and attitude toward money, your health and fitness, your food, physical body, and so on, always on the outside.”
“The great requirement of life is for you to create within yourself the mental equivalent of what you wish to enjoy on the outside. This is your responsibility and God and nature will take care of everything else by law.”
“So, therefore, that’s why reading, thinking, planning, visualizing, with all these things you can create within your mind a mental equivalent of what you want to enjoy on the outside. And the greater vividness with which you can see it on the inside, the faster it comes into your reality on the outside. Successful people have a crystal clear picture of what they want and as a result, it comes into reality quite quickly.”
“Thre great principles. You become what you think about most of the time. This is always true. All causation is mental. Everything you see in the material world around you began with a thought in the mind of a person and that thought turned into a goal which turned into a plan which began to take physical reality. The most important principle of all, change your thinking and you change your life. If you can control your thinking, everything else will change for you. It is the most important thing of all when you learn how to do it, your life will be completely different.”
Check out the full video!
How To Achieve Success?
How To Achieve Success?
Success can be defined in many ways; it can be happiness for one person and wealth for another. It can be peace for one and respect for another. Everyone can define success in their own way, but in general, it is a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
Throughout life, we have a hunger to achieve greatness. The more we achieve the better life becomes. There are plenty of opportunities in this world. If you have a dream to succeed and achieve something special in this life, you need to put in the work, because without action, nothing is possible. The majority of people only dream to succeed, while a small minority work hard to achieve their dreams. To attain success, you need to sacrifice many things, this is how the successful people in this world achieved their greatness.
We need to understand how to achieve success. To do this, we need to break down what success means. The best way to do this is by understanding and analyzing successful people. Successful people in this world emulated and followed the footsteps of other successful people. For example, there is a pattern with successful people. Many successful people wake up early. They spend their time wisely throughout the day, reading and gaining knowledge. This is key to success, while keeping a good balance in life is also vital in achieving success.
Quotes On Success
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Steve Jobs
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
5 Great Pointers On Achieving Success
Follow Your Passion
Success does not come overnight, it takes a lot of hard work and passion to reach the desired goal and dream. It requires strong dedication, hard work, constant improvement, and sometimes luck. If you are not doing what you love, then you are bound to give up and fail. Only those who have a great passion for something they love, will continue, and strive hard to move on and achieve greatness. It should be something you are willing to sacrifice and dedicate your life to. Every day, every week, and every hour of the day should be dedicated to achieving your goals and dreams.
Find The Correct Balance
Life is all about finding the right balance. When you find the right balance, only then will you see success around you and within you. Balance your time, spend time with your family and friends. Allocate time to achieving your goals and targets. Look after your health, exercise, and eat well. Life is all about finding a balance. Do not sacrifice one thing for another. It is important to find the right balance in life.
Establish A Routine
Routines are vital when you are trying to succeed. We are taught from a young age the importance of keeping a good routine in life because without a routine you will be a mess and it will become harder for you to do well in achieving your goals and targets. For example, people who have a job, working for a company, these companies have strict routines in place. The reason for this is so that the company performs well and becomes more successful. Even in our daily lives, without routine we will be all over the place. It is proven that a person who has no routine in life, is a person who is very lazy, a time waster and someone who has no goals and ambition in life. Therefore, we should strive to have good routines in our life, as this will lead us to have a better life.
Learn From Your Mistakes
Successful people have failed many times. It is inevitable unless you are an extremely lucky person, where everything works out for you. But, when starting off, the first few steps are the hardest. Many people who have achieved great things have failed on many occasions. There are many obstacles in front of you that blocks you from reaching the next stage of success. For example, there are many entrepreneurs who have failed in many businesses, until that one business that has made them successful. Without failures and mistakes, we as humans will never learn, therefore make as many mistakes as you can, as these mistakes will lead you to gain more experience and knowledge in achieving your goals and dreams.
Find Support And Resources
Find yourself a mentor, you need someone who can point you in the right direction to achieve greatness. With the correct help and support, you can achieve even better than you would do by yourself. If a mentor is not available, try reaching out to others in your field. Find people who have already achieved what you plan to achieve, and try and get as much information from them as possible so that you can reach that level of success one day. Networking is important to become successful and bigger in what you are trying to accomplish. Reaching out to people will allow you to grow further. It will allow you to find out information that you did not even know you needed. Therefore, speaking out and finding the right support and resources will push you to the next level.
To summarize, to achieve success, you must be wise and bold. A person who does not try and is lazy in life will go nowhere. You cannot just dream and expect everything to fall perfectly in front of you. You must work hard to get results. We should analyze those who have achieved greatness, by following in their footsteps. Only then can we crawl, walk, and then achieve our own success. Remember, success does not come overnight, it begins with baby steps, and when you are established, you will see the greatest successes.
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower
How To Switch To Self-Love – Your Secret SuperPower from Ralph Smart of Infinite Waters (Diving Deep). This was an excellent talk about the importance of self-love and it’s relevance to success. Take this information and implement it so that you can live life a life of self-love.
1. Self-love is the secret gateway to becoming your greatest version.
2. Without self-love you won’t go far.
3. Self-love has changed my life in a phenomenal way. It’s helped me connect with millions of people living infinite abundance.
4. And there was a time when I didn’t love myself, look, nobody teaches us how to love ourselves, why it’s important to love ourselves, what are the benefits of loving yourself. No, they don’t teach you that, that’s why a lot of us are really confused.
5. Practicing the art of self-love is a lifelong process. I mean every single day.
6. And it starts with this, stop caring what other people think.
7. We want to be accepted so therefore we spend our whole entire lives trying to conform to other people’s standards instead of creating our own.
8. Other people’s beauty standards. Their body standards – I want to look like that Ralph, it’s not fair.
9. So, what helped me along my journey was to stop trying to live by other people’s standards.
10. Instead, I had to learn how to live by my own standards and you do this simply by surrendering, it’s not about competing – I want to be like them, that’s a disrespect towards yourself.
11. You want to become your greatest version, your, not me, for you. Do it for you. Right, and it’s such a weight off your shoulders.
12. I just started to realize I’ve got to start creating my own standards. Living in my own standards of beauty. Accepting my body how it is, the shape of my face. I love it all. And that’s how to begin to love yourself.
13. Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.
14. Ok, how many weird people do you know? That is how to switch to self-love. Weird people aren’t weird, that’s just what we call them. Weird people are unique. That’s why they stand out.
15. And have you ever noticed that when you find someone who is very unique, it almost allows you to be yourself? You feel comfortable around them because you’re like they’re so weird well I’m going to be weird anyway. Then you fall into the true authentic you.
16. Spend time with unique people who don’t care about copying other people, they are original, they love who they are 100%. And I do it all the time, I meet a lot of very very weird people every single day, well, I’m Diving Deep and it’s beautiful.
17. I have to always honor my uniqueness. You won’t find another Infinite Waters, if you do, they’re a clone.
18. When we talk of Self-love, I’ve realized this that you’ve got to go to the place where you find your greatest power, that’s what helped me along my journey.
19. I realized, for a long time I was living a very very harmful lifestyle because I wasn’t practicing self-love, I wasn’t doing what I love every single day, I was in the wrong environment, the wrong friends, I was following the wrong crowd. If you’re doing all of that it’s going to be very hard to love yourself
20. But when you go to the place where you find your greatest power. Skate every day like me. You’re in the seat of your power, you are in the throne. Whether you be a makeup artist or scientist, you do that every single day, go into the lab, you are in the seat of your power. That’s how to practice the art of self-love.
21. You go to the place of your greatest empowerment every single day. I’m always in nature. I’m in the art gallery. I’m doing what I love. I get to wake up and do whatever I want and live in infinite abundance. You think I’m complaining?
22. You can’t love other people until you love yourself. And not caring what other people think is the greatest form of self-love.
The above information was just over 7 minutes of the video.
This is amazing information from Ralph.
Check out the full video:
5 Powerful Things Successful People Do Differently
Many people believe that a successful life is just a matter of luck, and leave everything to their destiny to decide whether or not they will be successful.
On the other hand, what many people are unaware of is that successful people have certain habits that separate them from ordinary people.
These people are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They are self-conscious and know how to turn a losing moment into a winning moment. They are motivated, disciplined and consistent. Above all, they are not made through just a matter of luck.
Here are five powerful things successful people do differently.
1. Turn Their Passion Into A Full-Time Profession
It’s obvious that if you are doing the things that you don’t love you soon get fed up with your work and fail to give your maximum at your workplace. You will be less focused, procrastinate more, feel tired, make more excuses and hence your input will reflect your output.
Successful people do what they love. They give priority to their interests over wealth or respect. Almost all the artists, sportspersons and entrepreneurs are underpaid at first. No matter how bad the circumstances, they worked consistently and devoted their heart and soul into their work. They looked for ways to increase their revenue and transformed their passion into a full-time profession.
If you want to be successful, give priority to your passion and think of ways to make it your full-time job. Then you will be happier and have a more meaningful life.
2. Setting Priorities
Millions of people fail every year not because they do not have aspirations but because they fail to set priorities. They try to do a lot of things at once, rather than focusing on one important task. They are brilliant at achieving not-so-important goals, and poor at reflecting on the necessary task.
Successful people think otherwise. They cut-off all the distractions and pick the toughest task first. They work outside their comfort zone to complete the difficult tasks.
3. Continuously Reinforce The Foundation
Every profession has some key skills which form the foundation. If the skills are not harnessed continuously, it will affect your whole business career. Successful people are smart enough to find the key skills of their profession and spend the maximum amount of time and money in developing those areas.
They read books, attend seminars, and meet like-minded people. Some top performers also hire a coach to become exceptionally good at what they love to do.
To get the maximum output you can follow the 3% rule of investment. The rule says that if you spend 3% of your income in self-education, you will see yourself outperforming 90% of the people around you.
4. Goal Setting
Everyone talks about goal setting. Why is it so? Because it’s a roadmap. If you do not know how to reach your destination then most certainly you will never be able to reach it. Goal setting works as a roadmap to success, and it’s the common trait that all successful people follow. Here are the phenomenal benefits of goal setting.
- You’ll have a clear vision on what to do today, tomorrow, and next month if you already know about your destination in detail.
- Clarity in decision-making abilities.
- You will start finding new ways to reach your goals in the minimum amount of time and money.
- Studies have shown that reviewing your goals every day improves motivation in an unexpected way.
- People who have goals have a high self-image of themselves. High self-image results in increased productivity and confidence.
- Goal setting leads to a more meaningful life.
5. Dealing With Uncertain Moments
Where people are afraid of taking risks, successful people not only take risks but also develop their risk-taking muscle within themselves so that they can fight against the uncertain moments (fight or flight).
A successful life is not determined through massive luck but through the courage to take big risks. Challenges and opportunities come along with a certain amount of risk.
While ordinary people avoid risk due to ‘fear of failure‘, successful people continuously overcome one uncertain moment after another to achieve personal and professional excellence.
The biggest enemy or obstacle on your path to success is a negative mindset or the perception that you need to be born into wealth, and extremely lucky. Well, that is not the case. Most successful people are not born into wealth or born lucky. They tried new things, made mistakes, learned and made their way through the journey to success.
If you want to be successful, make sure that you are doing what you love, setting priorities and removing clutter and distractions from your everyday life, enhancing your key skills, setting clear and in-detailed goals, taking risks and dealing with uncertain moments with a positive mindset.
What’s your mindset towards a successful life? Share your views in the comments below.
35 Move Quotes On Success
35 Funny Quotes On Success
35 Entrepreneur Quotes On Success
50 Minimalism Quotes On Success
35 Women Empowerment Quotes On Success
35 Memories Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Alhamdulillah Quotes
50 Bitcoin Quotes On Success
35 Self Love Affirmations
35 Faith Affirmations
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
- Quotes3 years ago
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
- Quotes4 years ago
35 Inspirational God Quotes
- Quotes3 years ago
35 Invention Quotes On Success
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
- Quotes4 years ago
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
- Quotes5 years ago
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience