Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is a 2006 American sports comedy film directed by Adam McKay who co-wrote the film with Will Ferrell. It features Ferrell as the titular Ricky Bobby, an immature yet successful NASCAR driver. The film also features John C. Reilly, Sacha Baron Cohen, Gary Cole, Michael Clarke Duncan, Leslie Bibb, Jane Lynch, and Amy Adams in supporting roles. The film was released theatrically on August 4, 2006, through Sony Pictures to critical and commercial success, grossing $163.4 million worldwide on a $72 million budget. May these Talladega Nights Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high-level income, it’s not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300.” Ricky Bobby
2. “As Thor said to Loki, “When you roll the dice, you pay the price.”” Chip
3. “Nothing hones your mind and your instincts like necessity.” Reese Bobby
4. “By defeating me today, you have set me free.” Jean Girard
5. “Like the frightened baby chipmunk, you are scared by anything that is different.” Jean Girard
6. “And then, when the fear rises up in your belly, you use it. And you know that fear is powerful, because it has been there for billions of years! And it is good! And you use it! And you ride it; you ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell, and then you win, Ricky! You WIN! And you don’t win for anybody else. You win for you, you know why? Because a man takes what he wants.” Susan
7. “I don’t know what to do with my hands.” Ricky Bobby
8. “Now, I know you won the race, but you’re not gonna live forever.” Lucius
9. “You don’t understand. You don’t understand because you don’t understand liberty. You don’t understand freedom.” Ricky Bobby
10. “You gotta learn to drive with the fear, and there ain’t nothing more frightening than driving with a live cougar in the car.” Reese Bobby
11. “I came here to tell you one thing: come race time tomorrow, I’m coming for you.” Ricky Bobby
12. “I wet my bed until I was nineteen. There’s no shame in that.” Cal Naughton, Jr.
13. “I wanna go fast!” Ricky Bobby
14. “Your injury is one of ignorance and pride.” Jean Girard
15. “It’s not always bad to be in last place. Here’s some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we’re still dear friends.” Glenn
16. “But before I can do that I must be beaten by a driver who is truly better than me.” Jean Girard
17. “I’m just a big hairy American winning machine, you know?” Ricky Bobby
18. “It’s because it’s what you love to do. It’s who you were born to be. And here you sit–thinking! Well, Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Ricky Bobby is a driver. He is a doer, and that’s what you need to do. You don’t need to think. You need to drive. You need speed. You need to go out there, and you need to rev your engine.” Susan
19. “Here’s the deal—I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.” Ricky Bobby
20. “You don’t drive with your eyes, you drive with your heart.” Reese Bobby
21. “In the song “The Gambler”, you sang “You gotta know when to walk away and know when to run.” Should Ricky Bobby have stayed away from racing?” John Hannafin
23. “Losing is never fun, but here’s a little something to keep your spirits up. It’s real nice. I got it at Target. It’s on sale.” Ricky Bobby
24. “Absolutely Ma’am. I’d love to sign your baby.” Ricky Bobby
25. “Ricky, remember: The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.” Chip
26. “That little obscene gesture is going to cost us a bundle.” Larry Dennit, Jr.
27. “Grandfather, can’t we resolve this conflict without anger?” Texas Ranger Bobby
28. “Yep, flying through the air. This is not good.” Ricky Bobby
29. “God needs the devil. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?” Jean Girard
30. “You gotta win to get love. Everyone knows that. I mean that’s just life.” Ricky Bobby
31. “”Me” is you. Because it’s just you out there. We don’t have any corporate sponsors, we don’t have any fancy team owners. We have you. And this car, and this cougar, which symbolizes the fear that you have overcome. It’s all there for you.” Susan
32. “May God be with you, Monsieur Bobby. Because although today I am friendly. Tomorrow will be war!” Jean Girard
33. “Soon you will know what it is like to be defeated by the hands of someone who is truly better than you. As William Blake wrote, “The cut worm forgives the plow.”” Jean Girard
34. “You just lost your wife, you just lost your job. Don’t throw out your best friend because of your anger.” Cal Naughton, Jr.
35. “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” Ricky Bobby
I hope you enjoyed these Talladega Nights Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out Will Ferrell’s Top 10 Rules Of Success From Evan Carmichael:
Being a mischievous youth in my early days, I often cause misunderstanding among my classmates and friends. This also lead to numerous failed social relationships among my peers. The pandemic led me to reassess my life and through a series of unplanned events, I am now the one giving people advice through the power of words.