Net Worth: $400 Million
Height: 1.78 m
Born: December 13, 1989
Country Of Origin: United States of America
Residence: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
Source Of Wealth: Professional Singer
Profession: Singer and songwriter.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: Hendersonville High School
Last Updated: 2020
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer and songwriter. She is well known for her narrative songs which are often about her personal life. She has received critical praise and media coverage worldwide. She released her first debut in 2006 and still growing popular with her long list of chart-buster songs.
.As of 2020, Taylor Swift’s Net Worth is an estimated $400 million.
Taylor Swift was born in December in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father was a stockbroker and her mother was a housewife. Her brother Austin Kingsley Swift is an American actor. She went to Alvernia Montessori School for her kindergarten. Then her family moved to Wyomissing, Pennsylvania where she attended Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
Taylor Swift grew her interest in musical theater at the age of 9. She started performing at Berks Youth Theatre Academy production. At the age of 12, Taylor learned to play guitar. Her family moved to Nashville, Tennessee where her career actually began.
After moving to Tennessee, Taylor Swift continued to pursue her career in music, she performed in many local events and worked with songwriters Bratt James and The Warren Brothers. In 2005, she got the attention of Big Machine Records and was one of the first signings. She released her first album “Taylor Swift” in 2006. Her first song “Tim Mcgraw” sold 390000 copies within a week.
Her second album “Fearless” in 2008 became chartbuster all around the world. Her albums Speak Now and Red brought her in the ranking of successful female singers of all time. She has won CMT music awards for Video of the Year and Female Video of the Year for her song “Love Story”.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth unknown
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Taylor Swift mainly resides in a duplex penthouse in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. She also spends her time in a three-bedroom cottage in Beverly Hills, California.
The cars in Taylor’s garage are Toyota Sequoia, Porsche 911, Mercedes-Benz Viano, and Audi R8. She owns a private jet Dassault Falcon 900.
1. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
2. “People come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection, and you have learned how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.” – Taylor Swift
3. “At some point, you grow out of being attracted to that flame that burns you over and over and over again.” – Taylor Swift
4. “Relationships are like traffic lights. And I just have this theory that I can only exist in a relationship if it’s a green light.” – Taylor Swift
5. “Anytime someone tells me that I can’t do something, I want to do it more.” – Taylor Swift
Key Points To Conclude
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. At the age of 12, Taylor learned to play guitar. Her personal narrative albums brought her huge fame around the world. She has won CMT music awards for Video of the Year and Female Video of the Year for her song “Love Story”.
As of 2020, Taylor Swift’s net worth is an estimated $400 million
I hope that you have been inspired by Taylor Swift’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.