Net Worth: $570 Million
Born: July 3, 1962
Country Of Origin: United States of America
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Source Of Wealth: Movies
Profession: Professional Actor
Marital Status: Divorced
Education: Glen Ridge High School
Last Updated: 2020
Thomas Cruise Mapother is an American actor and producer. Throughout his career, Tom has received various awards and nominations including three Golden Globe Awards and three nominations for the Academy award. He is considered one of the highest-paid actors around the world and has worked with the finest actors like Nicole Kidman, Jon Voight, and Jack Nicholson.
As of 2020, Tom Cruise’s Net Worth is an estimated $570 million.
Tom Cruise was born in Syracuse, New York. His mother was a special education teacher and his father was an electrical engineer. Cruise was brought up in poverty and faced many challenges. He spend some of his childhood in Canada when his father worked for Canadian Armed forces. He joined Robert Hopkins Public School for his primary education. Later, he attended Henry Munro Middle School. In his senior year, he played football as a linebacker. In 1980, he graduated from Glen Ridge High School New Jersey.
At the age of 19, Tom Cruise began his career with a small role in the film ‘Endless Love’. He portrayed ‘Joel Goodson’ in ‘Riskey Bussiness’ which brought him major success. In 1986, there came the main breakthrough in his career when he starred as ‘Lieutenant Pete’ in the film ‘Top Gun’ which became a massive success and made him a superstar.
He played the role of Ethan Hunt in a ‘series of films ’Mission Impossible’ which was also a box office success. Tom became highly bankable by working in ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ (1999), ‘Vanilla Sky’ (2001), ‘Minority Report’ (2002), ‘The Last Samurai’ (2003), ‘Collateral’ (2004), ‘Rock of Ages’ (2012), and ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ (2014). He is popular for his role as Ethan Hunt in a 17th high grossing film series ‘Mission Impossible’.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth unknown
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Tom Cruise lives in his own mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles California. He drives a BMW 3-Series,1949 Buick Roadmaster, Mercedes CLK W209, Mercedes-Benz S Class, Cadillac Escalade, Porsche 911, Chevrolet Corvette C1, Ford Mustang Saleen, Ford Excursion, Bugatti Veyron, Ford Mustang Saleen S281, And BMW 7-Series in his garage.
Tom also owns a private jet named Gulfstream IV and a yacht named Suri.
1. “I’ve gotten very good at scheduling my life, scheduling the scene and preparing myself for knowing, saving the energy, consuming the energy, knowing when to go for it, and having the available reserves to be able to do that. You have to think about that because it’s endurance.” – Tom Cruise
2. “I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life.” Tom Cruise
3. “I didn’t become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities.” Tom Cruise
4. “When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion.” Tom Cruise
5. “I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I’m going to do something, I go all the way.” Tom Cruise
Key Points To Conclude
- Love yourself.
- Don’t waste your time.
- Work in silence and let success rock.
- Be passionate about your destiny.
- Be success oriented
Tom Cruise is one of the highest-paid actors in the world. He has won the hearts of millions with an impressive performance in ‘Top Gun’ and the Mission Impossible franchise. He has received numerous awards for his work, including three Golden Globe Awards and three nominations for Academy Awards.
As of 2020, Tom Cruise’s net worth is an estimated $570 million.
I hope that you have been inspired by Tom Cruise’s Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.