Net Worth: $400 Million
Height: 1.83 m
Born: July 9, 1956
Country Of Origin: United States of America
Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Source Of Wealth: Movies
Profession: Professional Actor
Marital Status: Married
Education: Drop Out, California State Sacramento
Last Updated: 2020
Thomas Jeffrey Hanks is an American actor and filmmaker. Tom is famous for both dramatic and comedic roles and known as the American cultural icon. Hanks has won two Academy Awards, Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award, Kennedy Center Honor, and Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barak Obama. He is the fifth highest-grossing actor in North America.
As of 2020, Tom Hanks’ Net Worth is an estimated $400 million.
Thomas Jeffrey Hanks was born in Concord, California. His mother was a hospital worker and his father was a cook. Thomas Hanks’ parents divorced in 1960. Thomas along with his two elder siblings went to live with his father while their youngest brother remained with their mother.
in school, Hanks was terribly shy and unpopular among students and teachers. He attended Skyline High School in California. Hanks studied theatre at Chabot College and two years later moved to California State University, Sacramento. Time Magazine in 2010, titled him one of the “Top 10 College Dropouts.”
In 1978, Tom Hanks’ career started with the film ‘The Two Gentlemen of Verona’ for which he won the best actor award. In 1978, he acted in summer production in Shakespeare’s play, and in winter he worked in theatres. His first film debut was in ‘He Knows You’re Alone’. Furthermore, he got a chance to perform in the sitcom ‘Bosom Buddies’ which made him a celebrity. His performance in ‘Big’ appeared on blockbuster hits.
In 1994, he played a role as Forrest Gump and won an academy award for his role. He teamed up with Steven Spielberg in 1988 and appeared in ‘Saving Private Ryan’ which got him a nomination for the Academy Award for best actor. A year later, he played the role of famed Robert Langdon in the movie ‘Angels and Demons’ the sequel of ‘The Da Vinci Code’.
Since his COVID-19 diagnosis, Hanks made his first television appearance On April 11, 2020, by hosting Saturday Night Live. In 2020, Hanks will appear in film Greyhound by Sony Pictures.
Net Worth Last 5 Years
2019: Net worth unknown
2018: Net worth unknown
2017: Net worth unknown
2016: Net worth unknown
2015: Net worth unknown
Tom Hanks with his wife lives in a 4 bedrooms mansion in LA, California. His car collection includes a Fiat 126, Chevrolet Tahoe, Toyota Prius, Ebox electric car, and Toyota RAV4.
Hanks does not own any private jet but he owns a Yacht named Maltese Falcon.
1. “Some people are cowards… I think by and large a third of people are villains, a third are cowards, and a third are heroes. Now, a villain and a coward can choose to be a hero, but they’ve got to make that choice.” – Tom Hanks
2. “If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” – Tom Hanks
3. “I love what I do for a living, it’s the greatest job in the world, but you have to survive an awful lot of attention that you don’t truly deserve and you have to live up to your professional responsibilities and I’m always trying to balance that with what is really important.” – Tom Hanks
4. “My wife keeps on telling me my worst fault is that I keep things to myself and appear relaxed. But I am really in a room in my own head and not hearing a thing anyone is saying.” – Tom Hanks
5. “Truth is, I’ll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism, and a great deal of candor.” – Tom Hank
Key Points To Conclude
- Be hopeful.
- Never allow others to influence you.
- Advocate for yourself.
- Keep choices open.
- Chase your goal.
Tom Hanks is an American actor and producer. He has influenced people by his performance in films ‘Forrest Gump’, ‘The Green Mile’ and ‘The Da Vince Code’. Hanks has won two Academy Awards, Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award, Kennedy Center Honor, and Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barak Obama.
As of 2020, Tom Hanks’ net worth is an estimated $400 million.
I hope that you have been inspired by Tom Hanks’ Net Worth, do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.